Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When will fat girls stop misidentifying themselves as curvy/thick/voluptuous?

Its got to stop, every woman who shops at Lane Bryant now thinks their voluptuous. Who told these pigs they look good? I wouldn't mind so much if they went back to their traditional Muumuu outfits instead of the tight jeans/spandex they're now wearing.

If you got a ****ing bunt than your just fat, if your ass got more dimples than a golf ball than your just fat, if you got to wash yourself with a rag on a stick than you're just fat.

Thats why Asian girl>All other girls, Asian women seem to know the difference and keep themselves in tremendous shape.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AxRose View Post
    Its got to stop, every woman who shops at Lane Bryant now thinks their voluptuous. Who told these pigs they look good? I wouldn't mind so much if they went back to their traditional Muumuu outfits instead of the tight jeans/spandex they're now wearing.

If you got a ****ing bunt than your just fat, if your ass got more dimples than a golf ball than your just fat, if you got to wash yourself with a rag on a stick than you're just fat.

Thats why Asian girl>All other girls, Asian women seem to know the difference and keep themselves in tremendous shape.
    lol strong racist post. Hooked up with some asian brods. Some are almost too small. Then again, too small is always better then too big lol. As for these women, I think its sloppy fat ass slobs like Snooki that are helping others boost their sense of entitlement. I find it funny they want attractive, jacked, good looking men. The problem is that, men hump dirt bags, and give them that kind of hope. Silly? I think so.

AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AxRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    lol strong racist post. Hooked up with some asian brods. Some are almost too small. Then again, too small is always better then too big lol. As for these women, I think its sloppy fat ass slobs like Snooki that are helping others boost their sense of entitlement. I find it funny they want attractive, jacked, good looking men. The problem is that, men hump dirt bags, and give them that kind of hope. Silly? I think so.
    Whats racist about my post? Its a fact Asian women are healthier and less likely to be overweight than American broads.

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Most Asian women are naturally small-framed and petite, it's not like they spend hours in the gym. Plus their diet is mostly vegetables, rice, fish and small amounts of meat.

Yet I knew a guy who only dated Asian women, and that's fine. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Some men like overweight and call them curvy, some men like thin, etc.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whats racist about my post? Its a fact Asian women are healthier and less likely to be overweight than American broads.
    lol I am just ball breaking. Its purely genetics. The same can be said for South Asian women, brown girls happen to fall in the same category, and its fun to man handle them.

Originally Posted by momwithmuscle View Post
    Most Asian women are naturally small-framed and petite, it's not like they spend hours in the gym. Plus their diet is mostly vegetables, rice, fish and small amounts of meat.

Yet I knew a guy who only dated Asian women, and that's fine. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Some men like overweight and call them curvy, some men like thin, etc.
    Maybe other women should take the hint, put down the ice scream cone and milky ways and go eat some vegetables.

lol I am just ball breaking. Its purely genetics. The same can be said for South Asian women, brown girls happen to fall in the same category, and its fun to man handle them.
    I agree on Indian women, they tend to be thin and feminine as well. Even the fat ones have the decency to cover up, I don 't see any muffin top Indian girls.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe other women should take the hint, put down the ice scream cone and milky ways and go eat some vegetables.

Nothing like an ice scream cone on a hot summer's day...
    The trick is to keep breathing...

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow strong feelings towards women of size. In America both men and women suffer from obesity and it's also due to our culture of fast food, lack of exercise (sitting behind a desk all day), and also as a maladaptive coping mechanism to stress.

Binge Eating Disorder is a DSM-IV mental illness and some people truly suffer to get this under control. "binges may be triggered by intense emotions such as anxiety, depression, or fear. Research also suggests that there is a chemical aspect of so-called "food addiction." Blood sugar rises abruptly when there is a sudden, extreme intake of carbohydrates, then crashes just as abruptly very shortly therafter. This is not unlike a "high" achieved by recreational drugs. Food is used as self-medication to soothe or distract from negative feelings. This is why many people with B.E.D. also suffer from anxiety, depression, or other mood disorders."

Many former alcoholics turn to overeating....so there could be a whole slew of complex reasons as to why someone is overweight.

Maybe they are on anti-depressants that cause weight gain?

I have just learned to be compassionate to all, wherever they are in the process of achieving good health. Believe me, most who are calling themselves curvy also feel a tremendous amount of shame and sadness because of how our society treats overweight people.

Wow strong feelings towards women of size. In America both men and women suffer from obesity and it's also due to our culture of fast food, lack of exercise (sitting behind a desk all day), and also as a maladaptive coping mechanism to stress.

Binge Eating Disorder is a DSM-IV mental illness and some people truly suffer to get this under control. "binges may be triggered by intense emotions such as anxiety, depression, or fear. Research also suggests that there is a chemical aspect of so-called "food addiction." Blood sugar rises abruptly when there is a sudden, extreme intake of carbohydrates, then crashes just as abruptly very shortly therafter. This is not unlike a "high" achieved by recreational drugs. Food is used as self-medication to soothe or distract from negative feelings. This is why many people with B.E.D. also suffer from anxiety, depression, or other mood disorders."

Many former alcoholics turn to overeating....so there could be a whole slew of complex reasons as to why someone is overweight.

I have just learned to be compassionate to all, wherever they are in the process of achieving good health. Believe me, most who are calling themselves curvy also feel a tremendous amount of shame and sadness because of how our society treats overweight people.
    "Women of size"? Is that their politically correct name that we're supposed to call them? I think fatso's, pig's, hippo's, and slob's would be a better fit. And lets be honest its worse if women are fat because they have no other bargaining chip. Fat dudes can still succeed in all walks of life. Unfortuantly for women theres nothing a women can do that a man can't do 10 times better, so if they're fat too than what purpose do they serve?

I agree on Indian women, they tend to be thin and feminine as well. Even the fat ones have the decency to cover up, I don 't see any muffin top Indian girls.
    I hooked up with a couple last year. ****ing hot. One had mixed European roots in her background. Still tiny as ****. This girl got power bomed. lol

Haha, mauled her good. She never been with a white boy before.

Is it me or am I sensing strong hate on women? lol

Yeah, not a fan of women with poor aesthetics. Still, some have a disease, thyroid problems or other. I try not to judge but, if she eats like a slob then, she brings it on herself.

It is sad. There are a ton of people born with diseases. A lot of times, they call anything a disease as an excuse to promote and push medication. Doctors and pharmacies get rich. Long term health declines. Hell, look at the body building and fitness industry. A lot of the products promote fitness but, are very destructive in terms of health. How ****ing ironic?

As for genetics, some are born with lower levels of dopamine, higher risk of addictions, and unattractive behaviors. These people seek thrills in alcoholism, drugs, food, and others. Anyone can become addicted although, those with these lower levels of dopamine have a higher probability statistically. All in all, its a reflection of low self esteem, and poor body image. Its a shame really. I marvel at some of the transformations in X weighted, Last 10 LBS, Bulging brides, Biggest Loser, I use to be fat, and other tv shows where people break there butts to make changes in their life. RESPECT. In all probability, it so happens to be these people seek short term pleasures at the cost of long term pain.

I do my best not to judge. Still, if someone is stuffing themselves full of brownies and cookies, then bitching about their weight despite being a slob, I lack sympathy.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do my best no to judge. Still, if someone is stuffing themselves full of brownies and cookies, then bitching about their weight despite being a slob, I lack sympathy.
    Yes.

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jayemadd View Post
    Stats: 5'5", 158 lbs

lol

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    on plenty of fish, 75% of the girls who list them selves as atheletic bodytypes are fat as ****. I think there just is a whole lot of denial going around with girls. either that, or they are tryin to trick guys to takin them out lol

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post

lol
    lmao exactly..that's why you are fat

lol
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    lmao exactly..that's why you are fat
    Failure to read much?

Failure to read much?
    Failure to diet much?

Failure to diet much?
    Not really. I battled an eating disorder for most of my life (srs--hospitalized and all).

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not really. I battled an eating disorder for most of my life (srs--hospitalized and all).
    what does that have to do with you being overweight now?

what does that have to do with you being overweight now?
    Means I am no stranger to dieting and have my fair share of experience in that department.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go on...

in b4 "i choose to be fat"

bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500)
    tom lycas

Means I am no stranger to dieting and have my fair share of experience in that department.
    then why are you borderline obese?

then why are you borderline obese?

Binging without purging.

Binging without purging.
    i'm sorry, sounds like you need a lesson on self discipline

good luck with your fitness goals in 2009

MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Women of size"? Is that their politically correct name that we're supposed to call them? I think fatso's, pig's, hippo's, and slob's would be a better fit. And lets be honest its worse if women are fat because they have no other bargaining chip. Fat dudes can still succeed in all walks of life. Unfortuantly for women theres nothing a women can do that a man can't do 10 times better, so if they're fat too than what purpose do they serve?
    You actually had a legit thread here until you went on your woman-hating tirade. Seriously dude dont be pissed cause some fat chick rejected you LOL.

As far as your original complaint....it IS annoying. These girls at my work are bordering on obese and yet they call themselves "thick/curvy." I think it has completely lost its meaning! I feel like yelling to these girls in order to be curvy you need to have CURVES not a huge pot belly and a fat ass...

IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000) IronRingGymnast is a complete loser! (-2000)

Stats: 5'7"

weight purposely omitted

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great observation OP.

It's like women want to live in this delusional fantasyland and think as long as they don't call themselves fat (hey, I'm curvy!) then they aren't actually fat. Strange.

A few years back I gained alot of weight after a major illness. Once I recovered, I didn't go about calling myself "burly" or "husky". I was f'ing fat and I knew it so I hit the gym to correct it. (I also had the good sense to stop hitting on thin hot women in my fat stage and not whine about how "they just can see I have a great personality" as alot of fat women seemed do do when they would hit on me when I was thin previously).

Unfortunately, their refusal to see their physique is reinformced by other women. Its as if every heavyset woman in the world got together one day and made a "tell you what, let's just pay each other compliments on our "curves" that way we don't have to consider the possibility that were are just simply fat" pact. Ugh.

If you want to see how bad it has gotten, go on ******** and look for a group called "curvy girls are better than skinny girls". Oh God, what a trainwreck of a webpage. It's nothing but fat women telling each other how much hotter they are then thin women.

Simply delusional.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Registered User gilbertocalzoni's Avatar
    gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe try a healthy diet. I guarantee you wont end up in the hospital. Goodluck!