MATT0015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transformation Needed!! Help!!

ok here goes. i have been lifting for 3 years but for the first two i didnt really know what i was doing so i didnt make much gains in the chest or legs. so in my last year i purchased a book called the spartan health regime and it worked great for cutting fat. eating fruit till tea then meat for tea and joggin everyday with weight training 3 times a week. ( any input on thsi plan would be great) i lost quiet a bit of muscle on this becuase my bf was so high in the first place. i got down to 10% but looked scrawny

This worked but when i went to put on muscle by bulking i gained heaps of fat. i litrally went from 12% 8 stone on one week to 9 and a half stone 15% a month later but did make some good gains with muscle.(ok i did let go of the healthy eating i was used to so that has something to do with it) the point is i dont want to have to zig zag about whats the point if you only look good 4 half the time then your off getting fat again.

so i count this as starting again. 6foot 7 15% bf and 9 and half stone.
    i dont look very fat and my abs show through ocasionally ( nothing to what it used to b like) my question is how to i go about getting my body looking GOOD. i dont care about looking huge or anything i dont want to be a BBr i just want a toned body that has a decent amount of muscle ( lol ye just that big demand but not compared to what some of you have or want) A body of a fitness model or of the celebs you see. just for looks because i have the strength i want for now. so what do i do to achive it? cut then clean bulk??

help is desperately needed because despite all the knowledge i have i would just like someone who knows more than me to kick start this new lease of life by directing me. i am iron willed now so if the diet is really bad ill eat it gladly.

Registered User MattLongFitness's Avatar
    MattLongFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, so you need to set a goal, get all your sessions planned, sort out a nutrition plan, start training and recording your nutrition (whilst eating the right foods/ liquids), record your training and work towards achieving targets, to eventually achieve your goal. If you want all this made easy for you then check my signature...
    Variety of programmes to achieve different goals - http://www.MattLongFitness.com

AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10)