JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Morning Cardio on Empty Stomach and Nausea...

well i just recently started applying morning cardio on an empty stomach sat and sunday mornings, along with hiit tues and thurs during the weekdays. i have always been a firm believer that cardio in the morning on an empty stomach causes muscle loss, but ive recently been reading that as long as its not high intensity or you dont have a super high metabolism and you eat a high protein meal right after, you can get away with it and lose primarily fat and very little muscle. so my question is for those who also do this; do you normally experience a nauseating feeling while eating that large post cardio meal? the meal i had was 4 whole eggs(want the protein/dont mind the fat) 2 whole wheat slices, and a large glass of skim milk. Thank You
    "I'm Far From Bein God, But I Work Goddamn Hard"

Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do the empty morning cardio routine also. Right after, I have 1 cup of oatmeal and 40g whey. I think you might be feeling nauseous b/c of the fats in your meal plus, you want a quick absorbing meal right after cardio anyway. Keep the bread, but switch out the rest to whey and see how you feel.
    "In The Dark Knight, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker." - July 18, 2008

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat a P/F meal after fasted morning cardio and don't get any nausea. You can keep your body in fat-burning mode for another hour or so by eating a P/F meal after the cardio and save the P/C meal for the next one.

JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKidd05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the advice guys... i think ill definetely start having a Whey shake after my workout, probably with a slice or 2 of Wheat Bread. The question i have is whether or not the Whey Shake should be with Skim Milk, or Water? i think i know the answer, since the point of the Whey right after is to have it absorb quickly, so since Whey in Skim Milk absorbs slower than in Water, the answers probably water. Id rather do this from now on anyways... plus when im making the Eggs my stomach is ready to explode and my mouth is salivating like crazy, haha. One more thing... 2 Slices of Wheat Bread? or 1 Cup of Oatmeal with Splenda to go with my Shake?

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JKidd05
    Thanks for the advice guys... i think ill definetely start having a Whey shake after my workout, probably with a slice or 2 of Wheat Bread. The question i have is whether or not the Whey Shake should be with Skim Milk, or Water? i think i know the answer, since the point of the Whey right after is to have it absorb quickly, so since Whey in Skim Milk absorbs slower than in Water, the answers probably water. Id rather do this from now on anyways... plus when im making the Eggs my stomach is ready to explode and my mouth is salivating like crazy, haha. One more thing... 2 Slices of Wheat Bread? or 1 Cup of Oatmeal with Splenda to go with my Shake?
    Whatever you fancy.... I think you're starting to over-analyze now

haha prolly

Registered baller checkyourhead's Avatar
    checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) checkyourhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not sure to answer your question, but for even less muscle loss, take some protein powder or glutamine BEFORE you run. Just keep the carbs as low as possible.

Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epikhigh63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JKidd05 View Post
    well i just recently started applying morning cardio on an empty stomach sat and sunday mornings, along with hiit tues and thurs during the weekdays. i have always been a firm believer that cardio in the morning on an empty stomach causes muscle loss, but ive recently been reading that as long as its not high intensity or you dont have a super high metabolism and you eat a high protein meal right after, you can get away with it and lose primarily fat and very little muscle. so my question is for those who also do this; do you normally experience a nauseating feeling while eating that large post cardio meal? the meal i had was 4 whole eggs(want the protein/dont mind the fat) 2 whole wheat slices, and a large glass of skim milk. Thank You
    Hmmm I am experiencing something similar. I wake up, go right to cardio for about 40-50min, then had a shake with 1/2 scoop Whey, 1/2 banana, and skim milk and some eggs and still feel a bit sick afterwards. Thoughts?

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fasted cardio offers no advantage over fed cardio.

if you feel good doing morning cardio, have fun. Enjoy yourself.

If you feel like crap doing monring cardio, eat something first.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wake up, take some stims - then do cardio 60 minutes later. No nasea ever. Matter of fact, I feel worse doing cardio after I eat. I've been doing fasted cardio during my weight loss, and I completely believe in its benefits.

However, I might add that I take 5g of L-Leucine 15 minutes prior to working out.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    fasted cardio offers no advantage over fed cardio.

if you feel good doing morning cardio, have fun. Enjoy yourself.

If you feel like crap doing monring cardio, eat something first.
    This.