Registered User MartialArtist86's Avatar
    MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to take Myofusion, Torrent, and Cytogainer?

I'm about to purchase some Myofusion, Torrent, and Cytogainer. When do I take each of these?

I figured I would take the cytogainer whenever I am too busy at work to go out and get a proper meal. Torrent will be for post workout correct? Would myofusion be taken in the morning only? Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

I am trying to bulk up and I know I need to eat a healthy diet with lots of calories. I'm looking at the cytogainer to assist me with this goal.

MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MartialArtist86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no opinions/suggestions/comments???

hmmm...

suggestions on substitutes for any of these? i havent purchased yet.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would go with myofusion and either just cytogainer or torrent. You dont need thatose products because you would have too much creatine. Some good MRP's i reccomend to you are the following:
    -nutrabolics Fighters food
    -Controlled labs Golden gains
    -Quest bars

I recccomend those because they contain very high quality proteins, multi-sourced carbs and tons of fruit and veggies in the products making them a true meal replacement shake.

64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    i would go with myofusion and either just cytogainer or torrent. You dont need thatose products because you would have too much creatine. Some good MRP's i reccomend to you are the following:
    -Quest bars

I recccomend those because they contain very high quality proteins, multi-sourced carbs and tons of fruit and veggies in the products making them a true meal replacement shake.
    Hard to have too much creatine. Youll be fine with the products you want. If myofusion is your protein of choice be sure to take it pre and post workout...those are the most critical times. Although upon awakening isnt a bad time either...Its a good way to break your fast and get some protein in your body quickly to start the day.

-Quest bars

thanks. i will look into those items you mentioned!

Originally Posted by 64Man View Post
    Hard to have too much creatine. Youll be fine with the products you want. If myofusion is your protein of choice be sure to take it pre and post workout...those are the most critical times. Although upon awakening isnt a bad time either...Its a good way to break your fast and get some protein in your body quickly to start the day.
    Ok, thanks. so if i were to stick to the items i listed, myofusion would be taken before and after workouts as well as morning if i chose. torrent would be taken directly after workout along with myofusion?

would the cytogainer just be fit in between all the others? lol

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MartialArtist86 View Post
    thanks. i will look into those items you mentioned!

Ok, thanks. so if i were to stick to the items i listed, myofusion would be taken before and after workouts as well as morning if i chose. torrent would be taken directly after workout along with myofusion?

would the cytogainer just be fit in between all the others? lol
    the guy above is wrong. All this is needed for creatine is 3-5 grams daily never more is needed. Although more will not result in harm it does not promote greater results. It has been said that you might only need creatine on workout days. If you want to use those products listed heres what i reccomend:

-Myofusion as needed to meet protein reqs
    -Torrent immediatly post workout
    -Use an MRP not cytogainer as needed to replace meals.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the guy above is wrong. All this is needed for creatine is 3-5 grams daily never more is needed. Although more will not result in harm it does not promote greater results. It has been said that you might only need creatine on workout days. If you want to use those products listed heres what i reccomend:

-Myofusion as needed to meet protein reqs
    -Torrent immediatly post workout
    -Use an MRP not cytogainer as needed to replace meals.
    Agree with this entire post.

I really wouldn't buy cytogainer, big waste of money seeing as how the primary ingredient is a $1-2/lb sugar (maltodextrin). Weight gainers are for people who understand their diets well and are just too busy to eat food to get their calories. They are not superior to anything.

I don't even see a point to torrent personally. I'd just use myofusion post workout with 3-5g of creatine monohydrate mixed into it. Cheap and effective.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Agree with this entire post.

I really wouldn't buy cytogainer, big waste of money seeing as how the primary ingredient is a $1-2/lb sugar (maltodextrin). Weight gainers are for people who understand their diets well and are just too busy to eat food to get their calories. They are not superior to anything.

I don't even see a point to torrent personally. I'd just use myofusion post workout with 3-5g of creatine monohydrate mixed into it. Cheap and effective.
    Thanks! So you think I would be fine with taking myofusion directly after working out... mixed with AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate?

I've got a bunch of CL products so far that I just started using... would golden gains be a good MRP?

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gg is a solid mrp given you have a strog budget

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Torrent is def for post-workout. Keep in mind it has creatine in it.

Why post-workout is important and how Torrent fills the bill, "nutrient timing" wise... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=torrent

Review for Torrent... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=torrent

Torrent FAQs... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=torrent
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal