nutsnbolts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormones, more protein, massive gains?...just maybe

Hi, today I start new level in my training, for around the last year I have been cutting, not in the way that many of you would know it I am sure. Basically I was overweight(fat not muscle) and spent much time performing reps of 15 - 20, supersets and lots of cardio, training would consist of 2 days weights 1 day off, 2 days weights 2 days off and at least one hour of cardio per day.

I have researched and research and...yes...researched in detail about prohormones and diet, spoken with my personal trainer and forums about bulking now and packing on muscle. The thing is I am determined to do this without putting on fat, after all I have worked so hard to lose it, many will disagree but I know it can be done!

I am changing my diet from;
    2,000kcal
    200g protein,
    100 carbs,
    25g fat.

to

kcal - 3200
    carbs - 255g
    Fat - 55g
    Protein - 300g

I also take L Glutamine, BCAA, HNB, Creatine at sensible levels.

So now, day one, I have upped everything and am starting a 4 week cycle of prohormones, I will be taking cycle support and coming off in the correct manner to complete in the most effective manner, I am also not going to drink alcohol for the 4 weeks at all(not a big drinker anyways)

I will be taking pictures daily of my progress and monitoring body fat %, Body Muscle % and weight, also detailling my workouts - reps, excercises, sets etc

My question is... If I record all this information every day and create a blog at the end of my cycle would anyone be interested in reading it and seeing what I did? I just thought that if I could see a blog like the above it would really help me right now, so if I make one maybe it will help others?

Its a little bit of effort to make a blog so let me know if you interested and I will set one up and update everyone in 4 - 6 weeks when the cycle is over