FireMalt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Methyl-Drol

I recently purchased a bottle of SNS Methyl-Drol from a local nutrition store, and was a little hesitate about taking it. I was suggested to buy a liver support supplement, and a also a bottle of SNS Inhibit-E for after my 4 wee cycle of Methyl-Drol is over.

I've been working out off and on for several years, but over the last 6 months have really been getting into lifting cause I've really started seeing some gains/changes in my body.

I'm 5'9", have been stuck at 170lbs. for the last 9 months(thus the reason for the Methyl-Drol), so I was just curious if someone would give me some suggestions on how and when to take the Methyl-Drol(and if I'm jumping the gun on taking a supplement like this).

Should I start out only taking 2 capsules a day(1 in the morning, and 1 pre-workout)? If so, for how long?

Do I take it on an empty stomach?

Towards the end, should I be taking 3 capsules a day?

Thanks for ANY help, suggestion, comments,
    A clueless n00b!

Straps are for pussys UpstateTank's Avatar
    UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FireMalt View Post
    I recently purchased a bottle of SNS Methyl-Drol from a local nutrition store, and was a little hesitate about taking it. I was suggested to buy a liver support supplement, and a also a bottle of SNS Inhibit-E for after my 4 wee cycle of Methyl-Drol is over.

I've been working out off and on for several years, but over the last 6 months have really been getting into lifting cause I've really started seeing some gains/changes in my body.

I'm 5'9", have been stuck at 170lbs. for the last 9 months(thus the reason for the Methyl-Drol), so I was just curious if someone would give me some suggestions on how and when to take the Methyl-Drol(and if I'm jumping the gun on taking a supplement like this).

Should I start out only taking 2 capsules a day(1 in the morning, and 1 pre-workout)? If so, for how long?

Do I take it on an empty stomach?

Towards the end, should I be taking 3 capsules a day?

Thanks for ANY help, suggestion, comments,
    A clueless n00b!
    You answered your own question...you're jumping the gun

IMO if you're truly ready for a cycle you wouldnt be asking any questions but rather posting your plan of attack and amazing everyone with your knowledge on this stuff.

If you've been stuck at a certain weight, I can guarantee the problem lies w/ in your diet. First things first, get a set and strict diet.
    "It's not that bodybuilding is everything its that being small and weak really really sucks"

Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100)
    ^^ Agreed. However, if you really are set on it, youre gonna need a lot of supports and better PCT than inhibit-e. Search "superdrol for dummies" and read that thread. Methy-Drol is superdrol so it will be the same thing exactly for you. Then research more, weigh the pros and cons and see what you think. Also look at peoples superdrol logs sometimes noted as drol s-drol or just SD. Good luck!

blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    check out my post here, you could follow it but add the DHEA.

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=986937

johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UpstateTank View Post
    You answered your own question...you're jumping the gun

IMO if you're truly ready for a cycle you wouldnt be asking any questions but rather posting your plan of attack and amazing everyone with your knowledge on this stuff.

If you've been stuck at a certain weight, I can guarantee the problem lies w/ in your diet. First things first, get a set and strict diet.
    I think you should respond with help not telling him to go 'amaze' people with his knowledge. Its better to ask then to do it without knowing imo.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johnfluke View Post
    I think you should respond with help not telling him to go 'amaze' people with his knowledge. Its better to ask then to do it without knowing imo.
    He's saying that if he were truly ready for a cycle, that he'd be a pro on PHs and could answer any question on how to run it...that's the ONLY way you should begin a cycle...with FULL knowledge

music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_man185 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if your just now getting serious about it and seeing good gains naturally, i would hold off. this is a very serious supplement and requires a lot of research and preparation. i think you should continue to work out as you are since you are seeing good gains. and then, when you feel you've reached a plateau, add this methyl drol to the mix. you will see better results from it if you wait.
    Placebo Is One Hell Of A Drug