Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit coolbrah's BodySpace

why do handjobs feel better than blowjobs?

was getting a BJ by girlfriend today and honestly I can never fully feel her lips on my c0ck.

you can feel a little something, but not enough to cum, but when she puts her hand on c0ck and jerks it feels 234234324432x better

am i the only phaggot who believes this?

We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) We3zy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit We3zy's BodySpace
    the chick blowin u was doing it wrong

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stompin_Tom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Stompin_Tom's BodySpace
    STOP whatever you are doing and get ready to hear the truthbodybuilding supplements about bodybuilding supplements and sheep mentality training.

No five pound jug of weight gainer or cheap creatine powder is going to make anyone mistake you for the next Arnold.

The same goes for the "Pro Bodybuilding Workout" routines in the glossy muscle magazines - mixed among endless ads for other whiz-bang-even-better workouts, movie star endorsed machines and techno-sounding bodybuilding supplements!

What I'm about to tell you is so in-your-face powerful and THE TRUTH that most (but not all) bodybuilding supplements websites and the major muscle magazines would prefer this website be BANNED from the internet.

Fat chance. I've got FREEDOM of speech, and I've got lots to say!

To explain; even the very best, top-flight natural bodybuilding supplements and pro style routines can NOT over-ride your natural born physiology.

Read the above sentence again, and really let it sink in...

The infamous steroid guru's figured this out and increasingly touted an array of anabolic drugs to force ones physiology into a state of rapid muscle building.

So, is there an honest-to-goodness natural way to "steroid-like gains" in muscle mass and super strength without the bad risk-to-benefit ratio of bodybuilding drugs?

Is it HONESTLY possible?

YES, it really is possible... Stick with me, I'll show YOU exactly how it's done.

Let's talk about a way to generate the traction needed to pack on new, real muscle. Besides, it's not just your testosterone levels that are holding you back. Plenty of younger lifters are walking proof that having lots of gas in the tank and no GPS gets you nowhere, fast. What you really need is a GPS system in that Ferrari of yours!

Like everyone, you have a physiological "blueprint" ready to grow heaps of muscle mass. That's right, there is a common mechanism by which your body can flood itself with Testosterone, Insulin, IGF-1 and other muscle building goodies...

Natural born, biologically perfect hormones designed for YOU, by YOU.
    It's your personal BLUEPRINT for BIG MUSCLE Building.

THE KEY is in understanding how to coax your body into a high state of "organic anabolism", and then knowing how to AMPLIFY and extend it's duration.

Before we go any further, please know that this is NOT some ultra-complicated system that requires a masters degree to apply. It's easy to learn, but you'll only find it here because I am the founding researcher and Copyright holder.

In a nutshell...

I've stripped away all the BS to bring you THE TRUTH about muscle building and getting stronger at an alarming rate, CONTINUOUSLY.

The "Blueprint" is laid out in easy-to-follow steps that work in natural harmony like no other drug-free, organic bodybuilding system before. Best of all, it works over and over again, ongoing. Even seasoned pro-level athletes and former steroid users are reporting BIG GAINS with this NEW landmark bodybuilding course.

Can you imagine your physique and strength gains after literally living in a state of biologically perfect organic anabolism for six weeks? How about six months? A year from today? Get ready to shock and awe a few people!

The Blueprint for Big Muscle Building lets you in on-

***8226; The secret to MAXIMIZING muscle building, for life, in five fast days.

***8226; Why brief muscle tissue breakdown is fundamental to your success, along with the surprising what/when/where and how keys to doing it exactly right.

***8226; The strategic way to turn an overtrained/catabolic state into a month+
    of SUPERCHARGED size and strength gains. It's eye-opening information.

***8226; The truth about how the Soviet sports machine created "supermen" with organic bodybuilding supplements. Hint: It's the opposite of what you've heard.

***8226; The go-to strategy that will FORCE your body to pack on muscle mass.

***8226; How to de-activate ATP dependency (something even steroids can't do) and free yourself to realize your true potential to become stronger - much stronger!

***8226; The ONE natural bodybuilding supplement that doubles muscle building. The secret is not just knowing what it is, but WHEN to use it. I reveal the name, discount source and precisely how to use it to double your muscle building.

***8226; The 4 distinct physiological states you must create and how to stagger them to maximize your training, nutrition and bodybuilding supplements. You've seen it; progress comes and goes in spurts and seems totally "hit or miss". With your "BLUEPRINT" in hand, you'll be expertly planning each phase for stunning gains!

***8226; The lowdown on breaking through ANY plateau that holds you back.

***8226; Why some get results from bodybuilding supplements, and others don't. Truth is, it's dependent on the state your body is in when you use supplements and IF it's a legit product. Learn how to get the most bang for the buck from the supplements that really work. I also flat-out EXPOSE the junk ones that don't work at all.

***8226; How to build muscle mass and get stronger from EVERY single workout by knowing how to eat at mealtime to maximize growth and recovery. You'll know exactly what to eat, when to eat, and even how to "pig out" for gains!

I've walked in your shoes, searching and researching weight training theory, bodybuilding supplements and training table protocols since 1985 in pursuit of maximum muscle, strength and winning sports performance.

Learn from my hundreds of hours of gym and lab trials. Possess the knowledge of countless real life athlete studies that power the FACTS revealed inside the pages of The Blueprint for Big Muscle Building.

If you truly want to build honest muscle and get as strong as naturally possible, then I urge you to take advantage of this most powerful information TODAY.

"BLUEPRINT" will forever change your physique. It will smarten you up to the real bodybuilding supplements worth your time and money. It will change how your training partners and others view you - and most importantly, it will change YOU.

So, what will it be?

Are you ready to arm yourself with the power to grow major league muscle?

For about the price of a jug of low-grade protein powder at GNC - you can finally have THE ANSWER you've been searching for to maximize muscle building.
    Once you put your Biologically Perfect BLUEPRINT into action there will be no stopping you. Your smart investment in yourself will pay a lifetime of dividends.

This is the intelligent way to add permanent, real muscle mass to your frame and get stronger than you've ever imagined.

DON'T you DARE buy some $197 web muscle course until you read this!

I'm Rob Regish, and you have my personal 100% GUARANTEE of SUCCESS with my Blueprint for Big Muscle Building system. Try it for a full 90 days and if you're not absolutely thrilled with your results, I'll refund your $34.95. Every penny. No questions asked. You literally have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.
    i rep back sometimes

Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fad3d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fad3d's BodySpace
    Yep

Edit for fast misc.

Yes, you are the only phaggot who feels this way
    1/6/10: 320 lbs
    5/1/11: 229 lbs

Stats: 6'1", 183 lbs
    clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) clickboom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit clickboom's BodySpace
    she's doing it wrong.

she needs to use dat dere tongue more or something, and deepthroat.

also...

where da **** the pics OP?????
    ★cVc★

xbox gamertag "ikilluthenlol"

3k +

Stats: 5'8", 151 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11799
    Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Phal4nx's BodySpace
    your gf sucks at giving blowjobs.

a girl who knows what they're doing > better than sex
    ** PS4 crew **
    ** Game of Thrones crew **
    ** Joe Rogan Experience **

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) M1LD_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit M1LD_S's BodySpace
    hj's suck..

Stats: 6'1", 215 lbs
    FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FAH_Q has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FAH_Q's BodySpace
    Hand to Mouth = Win

/thread
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

XBoxLive Gamertag: Clark Kent7

*** Tim Tebow Crew ***
    *** Michael Vick Crew ***

Self proclaimed NFL & Atlanta Falcons Expert

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadaBingBdaBoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BadaBingBdaBoom's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Phal4nx View Post

oh lawd so true. A girl that's good at giving blowjobs will make you bust in under 5 minutes easy

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) coolbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit coolbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Phal4nx View Post

when she does mouth + hand it feels the greatest but I just feel the most when she uses her hand

prob cuz i'm so used to fapping with that type of grip (srs)

reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reallysmart221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think its cuz their hand is smaller then urs so makes it seem like you got a huge dick. Then you be like awwww ****

Stats: 1'1", 1 lbs
    SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeanMcDonald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SeanMcDonald's BodySpace
    Trust me, I'm old. I've had an epic # of bj's. I know exactly what you're talking about and it is solely because she's doing it wrong.

Epic BJ fail

Super Saiyan Genetics genetics 83's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genetics 83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit genetics 83's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by We3zy View Post
    the chick blowin u was doing it wrong
    this. she obviously doesnt know what the hell she's doing.
    United States Army Vet
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    Operation Iraqi Freedom II

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShaunKeenan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ShaunKeenan's BodySpace
    OP thinks tits feel like bags of sand.
    There are no excuses - so don't look for them. As a product of your own choices, you directly determine your life outcomes.

Bench: 250
    Squat: 345
    Dead: 450
    1000 lb club goal met; now to do it for reps

MISC CAR CREW:
    '97 Supra Turbo
    844 WHP
    710 TQ