Registered User justinxmckinnon's Avatar
    justinxmckinnon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinxmckinnon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinxmckinnon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Testosterone boosters. Safe, effective?

thinkin about it. Ive been shown some pretty nice brands earlier.

anyone seen any good gains?
    and which one did you take?

is it like a less powerful steroid? except safe? lol idk im a beginner

Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justinxmckinnon View Post

Search Triazole and Activate Xtreme posts. You could also search Swole Stack threads. READ READ READ. This is a very general question. You will get a lot of answers. I suggest researching a little bit for a week before making a decision on if you should try them or not.
    305 starting weight.
    Current: 207

YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAHIR-702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    also search for tbol and bioforge stack....heard some pretty good review
    rape me....i'll rape u back %
    nom saying!!

JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had good luck with TestoPro. Great gains, libido, sleep, all around felt better.

It's not a steroid, it's not worth it for a beginner, and it may not be worth it at 21. Say what you will, but it's my personal opinion they are best when your noob gains have slowed down a bit or plateaued off.

If your natural test levels are sky high, I PERSONALLY wouldn't bother taking them. The best results seem to be from people in their late 20s or so who have had their test drop.

Long story short, TestoPro made me feel like I was 23-25 again. (Higher sex drive, metabolism felt up, strength gains were easier, things like that) but not the sex crazed maniac I was at 18. I'm VERY happy with it, however if I was 21--- maybe not so much.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justinxmckinnon View Post

I wouldnt think you would need a test booster unless a blood test shows you are deficit. Your 21 year old hormones are raging bright now I am guessing. I waited until I was 23 to use my first testosterone booster.

with that said testopro works well for freeing up free testosterone in my opinion
    Attached Files
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JurgenMehoff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Questionably safe, minimally effective at boosting test, and nothing for LBM gains.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JurgenMehoff View Post
    Questionably safe, minimally effective at boosting test, and nothing for LBM gains.
    The oracle has spoken!

BRB listening to a random broken record who just joined.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They are absolutely safe, and they are absolutely effective. There's plenty of bloodwork out there that have shown natural products efficacy. Have you ever heard of T-BOL?

T-Bol is ThermoLife's all natural test booster, featuring Tribulus Alatus which is definitely different than regular Tribulus Terrestis which is not effective for boosting testosterone. T-BOL not only increases total testosterone, it has been shown to also increase free testosterone which is VERY important.

Here's some bloodwork for you to look at:

Bloodwork:
    Dr P
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112418881

Oddball8945
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=49

And here's out write up if you are interested:
    [Tribulus Alatus/Resveratrol/Divanillyltetrahydrofuran/Eurycoma Longifolia/Forskolin]

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    AI's Testopro/Stoked has been absolutely legit for me. Absolutely. Started noticing it in the gym in week 2...started noticing it in bed with the wife in week 1 (tmi?)

But I am 30 with lowered test over the last few years..so I was the perfect storm for it TO work
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 21 yrs old..i wouldnt reccommend a test booster at all. Look elsewhere...JMO ...
    Oh and just so you know its nothing like a steroid...as it shouldnt be...it cant even be compared in any way.
    Also do you have any idea what your test levels are?

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have to agree with the few people on here that said your to young to start a test booster. If you think you have an issue see your doctor. Have the tests done and get quality injections if your that low. If not go with a Kre and a good PWO. Then in a few years if you still need try one. Don;t rush your body if you don;t need it.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000) fitman84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have anyone tried Mass FX from ATHLETIC XTREME??? It has give me awesome results.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heard some good things about t-bol

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most Test Boosters are safe. Check out Red Test. It is a great one. A long with T-Bol as well.
    New Coming Soon

MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JurgenMehoff View Post
    Actually, I would tend to agree with this. I think they may help a little, but you won't be getting what you expect or what you want for the money. You can stack a few of these together and easily pay over 100 bucks, and I guarantee you won't feel like your body improved 100 dollars worth. The AX I took was alright as far as increasing aggression and I did get some acne and irritability, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I am saving my second bottle of AX and Triazole for aid during PCT for something stronger.

InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BioForge works really well. I took it at 18 years old and I saw great results, more strength and vascularity. If you search in the company promtion thread, they have a new release of Bioforge coming out and they had blood tests done on a person in the late teens/early twenties, and according to the data, they test levels went up.
    Infinite Labs Juggernaut (log) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132722533

Higher Power Glutamine (log) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132498683

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    They are absolutely safe, and they are absolutely effective. There's plenty of bloodwork out there that have shown natural products efficacy. Have you ever heard of T-BOL?

T-Bol is ThermoLife's all natural test booster, featuring Tribulus Alatus which is definitely different than regular Tribulus Terrestis which is not effective for boosting testosterone. T-BOL not only increases total testosterone, it has been shown to also increase free testosterone which is VERY important.

Here's some bloodwork for you to look at:

Bloodwork:
    Dr P
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112418881

Oddball8945
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=49

And here's out write up if you are interested:
    [Tribulus Alatus/Resveratrol/Divanillyltetrahydrofuran/Eurycoma Longifolia/Forskolin]
    Both tests showed rather weak elevations in total testosterone. Also, the label emphasized how T-Bol is a true testosterone booster by boosting total test, but neither bloodwork addresses its effects on free test. Total test can be as high as you want, but if it's bound, then it's essentially useless with respect to the touted effects of a test booster.

peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteevans321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They’re safe. They work. But I think they definitely work if you have a testosterone deficiency which is related to growing older, or stress or being overweight. If you combine it with strength training exercise you’ll start seeing quick muscle gain. I don’t think it’s a good idea to use stuff like Ageless Male testosterone supplement and the other products if your Ts are normal. It might mess you up.