WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz

Best Time To Take Creatine???

Never taken it before and im seeing, before, during and after workout times.. little confusing.

Sadly the product itself dosnt even have any recommendations, just add water and drink.

Was planning to drink DURING workout, would this be ok? Or is there an optimal time to be taking it?

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would be concerned if the package does not have dosing instructions. If it is creatine and I would wonder take 3 - 5g 45 minuted before workout and an extra 1g after. I would recommend trying Kre-alkalyn as a purer form of creatine. At least get a creatine that gives some dosing intructions. Also remmeber to drink plenty of water.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's not important when you take it, so long as you get your daily dose in...

some get the psychological boost of taking it pre-training; if you feel that taking it during your training will benefit you, do so.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post

some get the psychological boost of taking it pre-training; if you feel that taking it during your training will benefit you, do so.
    ^ this: it absolutely does not matter.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I would be concerned if the package does not have dosing instructions. If it is creatine and I would wonder take 3 - 5g 45 minuted before workout and an extra 1g after. I would recommend trying Kre-alkalyn as a purer form of creatine. At least get a creatine that gives some dosing intructions. Also remmeber to drink plenty of water.
    It has HOW much to take, just not WHEN to take it.

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    ^ this: it absolutely does not matter.
    Thats plenty good enough for me, i'll just take it prior with my pre workout supps. Cheers.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)

This I totally agree...taking a awesome supplement prior to training can make some people like myself going to the gym more confident and comfortable.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

titansfan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WHen I do

I generally mix mine in with my Jack3d before workout about 45 minutes. It seems to work well. On days I do not lift, I still take it around the same time. I did a load when I first started, but with modern creatine you generally do not have to. Good luck.

pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i take mine 20 min before breakfast .and post workout.