Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Loggers Wanted: Glutamine by Higher Power Nutrition

Higher Power is thrilled to make available 20 bottles of its HP Flavored Glutamine 378 g 60 Servings to LOGGERS to be tested.

L-Glutamine has an amazing protein/muscle sparing effect and we want you to help us test its effectiveness on minimizing exercise induced muscle trauma.

The protocol we want you to follow is:
    TAKE 12.5 GRAMS OF HIGHER POWER GLUTAMINE APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TRAINING (of course only on training days).

This LOG is all about evaluating how much the amino acid Glutamine will impact the rate and degree of recovery.

RULES:
    MUST be at least 18
    MUST live in the US
    Provide your application / responses in this thread
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one
    MUST be ready to start immediately

Please list for us the following information:
    Are you on a low calorie diet?
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?
    How many days a week do you train?

Tell us about::
    Your training experience
    Current training schedule
    Current Supplements use

OH!
    The flavor of this Glutamine is exceptional, and for $14.98 it’s a steal!

If selected to obtain a free tub, you will receive a PM - so make certain to check your account!
    Check us out on ********!
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/pages/Higher-Power-Nutrition/164091646944274

Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MUST be at least 18 I am 26
    MUST live in the US I live in Texas, USA
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one I am not logging any products
    MUST be ready to start immediately I'm ready.

Are you on a low calorie diet? 1200-1500 calories per day
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? Yes
    How many days a week do you train? 6 days of cardio, 5 days of lifting per week

Your training experience: I was bodybuilding from 2001 to 2005. I competed in 2 bodybuilding competitions. I won 1st in 2005 NPC West Texas. Then I took a 6 year break. I started bodybuilding again as of Jan 1, 2011. I am doing the 2011 Bodybuilding.com/ON Transformation Challenge
    Current training schedule:
    Monday: Quads (can't do cardio after quads) (HEAVY SQUATS every OTHER week)
    Tuesday: rest
    Wednesday: Calves/Hamstrings/Midsection - Cardio
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Shoulders/Traps - Cardio
    Saturday: Chest/Triceps - Cardio
    Sunday: Back/Biceps - Cardio (HEAVY DEADLIFTS every OTHER week)

Current Supplements use: ON 100% Whey / 100% Casein / Opti-men

Here is a video of me in 2005 at my bodybuilding peak. Hopefully with this supplement logging I can get there again!

draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this! loved your guys buildxs product!

Are you on a low calorie diet? No
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes, I eat to win.
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? No.
    How many days a week do you train? 6 Days per week.

Your training experience - 1 year of weight training under my belt. learned a good ammount.
    Current training schedule - Track Practice 4 days a week, lots of sprints. 6 Day split that is working very well. Bi's/Back, Tris/Chest, Legs, Arms(Shoulders/Tri/Bi), Abs/Grib, Calisthenics.
    Current Supplements use - Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Whey Protein and lots of it, Creatine mono. the basics!

Thanks for the opportunity!

JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000) JPBMW is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I live in Canada but would be willing to pay shipping...so I will apply anyway and let me know

Are you on a low calorie diet?
    - No I am on a diet of 3500 calories daily

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?
    - Yes I make a meal plan weekly and stick to it

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?
    - Not in particular

How many days a week do you train?
    -5 days a week with light cardio and sauna on the two rest days

Your training experience
    - Been lifting for a few years and have started taking it seriously since october of 2010.

- Layne Nortons Power/Hypertrophy
    - Power monday/tuesday, hypertrophy thursday friday saturday with light cardio on wednesday and sunday

Current Supplements use
    - Xtreme Formulations Whey
    - Xtend
    - Ultima
    - Oximega
    - ON Casein
    - Orange Triad
    Ultima Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132843573

White Flood V2 Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=712869031#post712869031

fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fear4141 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    27yrs old
    Personal Trainer 3yrs
    Dream and Achieve Fitness
    Snap Fitness
    Semi Pro Football player 3yrs

Are you on a low calorie diet? No
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes, I eat perfectly Im a trainer.
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? No, only when I carb cycle.
    How many days a week do you train? 6 Days per week.

Your training experience - Im a Personal Trainer for 3years, play semi pro football
    Current training schedule - It switches every week to impose new demands on the body but, mon-Chest and abs, Tues-legs, wed-Arms, thurs-back and cardio, Fri-Speed and agility and abs, sat- chest and arms
    Current Supplements use - Force Factor Body Rush pre-workout, Creatine mono 5g during workout, whey protein after workout, and casin protein before bed, also juice plus multi vitamin
    Thanks for the opportunity!

InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Q. Are you on a low calorie diet?
    A. I am neither on a bulking or cutting diet, I usually consume about 2500 cals a day, a maintenance-like diet.

Q. For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?
    A. I am always on a balanced diet, so it is a solid yes!

Q. Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?
    A. I wouldn't say so, I try for a normal amount of carbs in my diet.

Q. How many days a week do you train?
    A. I train five times a week (3 weight training days, 2 cardio/ab days)

Q. Your training experience?
    A. I have been working out since the summer of 2009. I started with p90x and did 180 days of it (I was featured on a blog by a BeachBody coach) and since I had a solid physique, I decided to bulk. I bulked up to 185 lbs, then I did a cut and now I stay on a maintenance diet. I currently weigh 163 lbs with a 10 percent bodyfat level. I do mostly compound lifts now and I am pursuing my physical trainer's license. During the latter part of 2010, I was a part of a model photoshoot for a military defibrillator for Phillips (pictures attached) , I was chosen out of about 100 applicants, I would say my solid training and physique got me the job.

Q. Current training schedule?
    A. I do a MWF schedule. So one week I do ABA, next week BAB.
    Workout A:
    Squat 5x5
    Military Press 3x10-12
    Deadlift 3x5
    Chinups 3xFailure
    Incline Bench Press 5x5

Workout B:
    Squat 5x5
    Upright row 5x5
    Bent over BB row 3x10-12
    Bench Press 5x5
    DB Preacher Curl 5x10

Q. Current Supplements use?
    A. Scivation Whey, Prolab Creatine Monohydrate, Universal Multi's, Fish Oil, Muscle Pharm Bulletproof, Cytosport Cytomax, Focus XT (for studying).

I am 18, a college student at the University of West Florida studying Exercise Science, I live in Pensacola, Florida and I would be honored to log Higher Power's Glutamine. I am not logging any other supplements. Plus my friends will get to see my results/logs and then they will mostly buy the HP's Glutamine. I am ready to start logging immediately.
    Last edited by InfiniteSlim; 02-24-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Infinite Labs Juggernaut (log) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132722533

Higher Power Glutamine (log) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132498683

matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matze92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a 18 year old high school senior from Pennsylvania.

Are you on a low calorie diet? I am currently consuimg 2900 calories a day.

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes, I will.

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? I balance my intake of protein, carbs, and fats in a 40/40/20 ratio.

How many days a week do you train? I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 2 days a week.

My training experience: I have started training 2 years ago. I weighed about 155lb at that time. Since then I have managed to gain about 30 pounds. I have recently completed my first German Volume Training routine which I have now traded in for a 4 day split. In addition to going to the gym I also play basketball and run track.

Monday- Cardio
    Tuesday- Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
    Wednesday-Chest/Shoulder
    Thursday- Cardio
    Friday- Biceps/Triceps
    Saturday- Off
    Sunday- Back

Basketball season has just ended and I am getting ready for track. I run the 400m and the 4x4 which I am currently preparing for with sprint training every other day. My track season will start in 3 weeks.

Current Supplements use: ON 100% Whey
    AST Micronized Creatine
    ON Opti Men
    Carlson Laboratories Fish Oil

I am currently not logging any other supplements and would be happy to receive the opportunity to log Higher Power's Glutamine Powder.
    Last edited by matze92; 02-24-2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: *

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jump on this peeps. It helps me some with my recovery. PLus the Raspberry Lemon flavor isn't too bad at all not tried tropical punch

Abraham2566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Are you on a low calorie diet?nope just a healthy high protein diet
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?yes i will
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?no just healthy carbs, no simple sugars
    How many days a week do you train?5-7

Your training experience: i been bodybuilding for a year now. i have done extensive research to better my body over this time. i train hard every time going to failure every set. i usually stick to the simple lifts such as military presses, squats, bench, and dead lifts. i been lifting for 4 years now but i started bodybuilding a year ago. my training and nutrition is strict.
    Current training schedule: monday- chest
    tuesday- back
    wednesday- abs
    thursday- shoulder
    friday- arms
    saturday- legs
    sunday off
    i dont ever lift just one way. every 2 weeks i change my training technique by adding in super sets, giant sets, german volume training, rest pause, heavy training, or the quantum body method.
    Current Supplements use:i am currrently using muscle infusion by nutrex, bullet proof by muscle pharm, hemo rage by nutrex, krealkalyn, and animal pak.

attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RULES:
    MUST be at least 18 20 years old
    MUST live in the US New York
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one Not currently logging anything
    MUST be ready to start immediately Yes

Are you on a low calorie diet? Not very low calories but somewhat moderate amount, enough to maintain
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes, school basically means same thing every week
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? Moderate carbs
    How many days a week do you train? 4-5

Your training experience - Been seriously training since September 09
    Mon-Back/Rear Delts/Traps Wed-Delts & triceps Fri-Legs Sat-Chest & Biceps Tues/Thurs/Sun off
    Current Supplements use
    Higher power Whey protein, green magnitude creatine, Cheap Supplements BCAA

fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I want in for free tub

I am a 30 year make a life change.

Are you on a low calorie diet? 2300/day

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes, I will.

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?I am on a cycle diet low carb and high carb day

How many days a week do you train?P90x lift 3 days alternate cardio 3 days

My training experience: I have started training 2 years ago. I was what you would consider skinny fat and needed a change I have develop 10 lbs of muscle and under 12% body fat at 6'3" 200 lbs

Monday- chest/back
    Tuesday- ploymetric functional training
    Wednesday-shoulders & arms
    Thursday- Cardio
    Friday- legs & back
    Saturday- Yoga
    Sunday- off

Current Supplements use: ON 100% Whey
    ON amino energy
    higher power creatine
    green vibrance
    garden of life cod liver oil

I am not logging other supplements but would love opportunity to log higher power glutamin as well as video.
    "Remember to breath, if you don't breath you die"

HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for all your posts and interests. Tomorrow or Saturday I will be PMing people for more info and/or accepted / denied messages.

Just FYI, people with profile pictures and who are active in the threads have more of an opportunity to be selected
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/pages/Higher-Power-Nutrition/164091646944274

attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attack07lax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HigherPowerRep View Post
    Thanks for all your posts and interests. Tomorrow or Saturday I will be PMing people for more info and/or accepted / denied messages.

Just FYI, people with profile pictures and who are active in the threads have more of an opportunity to be selected
    been trying to get more involved in the forums lately
    i'll be much more active if i get some glutamine to log

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by attack07lax View Post
    been trying to get more involved in the forums lately
    i'll be much more active if i get some glutamine to log
    LOL
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd love to give it a shot but currently just started another log only 6 days into it.
    Guess I will have to keep my eyes open for another chance.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good Apps in here! You will love the Flavored Glutamine!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

I will be PMing people tomorrow

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MUST be at least 18 -- im 25
    MUST live in the US--- durango, co
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one-- not logging any other supp
    MUST be ready to start immediately-- im ready

Are you on a low calorie diet?---moderate right now, maintaining muscle but trying to lose more fat

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?--- yes
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?-- moderate but can always change if you guys would like
    How many days a week do you train?-- i train 5-6 days a week

Your training experience-- i am done with baseball, college and semi pro and now im starting to train and compete in online challenges. placed 7th in the double t sports 2010 challenge.

Current training schedule chest/back bis/tris legs/shoulders rest if needed and then repeat.
    Current Supplements use-- whey protein, preworkout and night time supp

bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bghesson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd love to give it a shot, but am recovering from a shoulder surgery that will keep me from meeting the "must be willing to start immediately" standard.

Good luck to those selected, and I'll be interested to see what everyone thinks.

teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just seen this on Wheycheap.com

MUST be at least 18 =YES
    MUST live in the US= YES
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one = JUST FINISHED YOK3D
    MUST be ready to start immediately = ASAP

Are you on a low calorie diet? = YES 1900-2400
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? = 24/7/365 DAYS A YEAR
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? = YES
    How many days a week do you train? = 6

Your training experience = Gym and Home
    Current training schedule = 6 days On 1 day off.
    Current Supplements use = Protein,Pre-Workout N.O., Creatine, Thermogenesis, Multi Vitamins, ETC.

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)
    RULES:
    MUST be at least 18 - I am 19

MUST live in the US - Yes

Provide your application / responses in this thread - Not a problem

MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one - Agreed.

MUST be ready to start immediately - No problem

Are you on a low calorie diet?:
    Yes I am, I am currently consuming around 2000-2500 cals a day beacuse I just started my cut for summer.

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?: Yes I try to eat as clean as possible.

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?: Yes I am, I try to cut carbs out for my cut.

How many days a week do you train?: 5 days a week

Your training experience: Been training for a year and a half full time. But my experience goes back 4 years. I lifted on and off all through high school and now in college I lift full time.

Mon - Chest/tri
    Tues- Back/Bi
    Wed - Shoulders/traps
    Thurs- Traps/Abs
    Fri- Legs

Current Supplements use
    XF Whey Lemonade
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Oximega fish oil
    Cellucor C4 pre workout
    CL Golden Gains
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813

ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RULES:
    MUST be at least 18-20 years old
    MUST live in the US-I live in the US, currently deployed to afganastan though- I have an APO address!
    Provide your application / responses in this thread- of course
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one- never actually logged a product
    MUST be ready to start immediately- i just ran out of glutamine so YES!

Are you on a low calorie diet?- no im bulking up to 210, currently at 195
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet?- yes
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet?- no i love carbs
    How many days a week do you train?-4

Your training experience-been lifting since I was 17
    Current training schedule-mon-chest tri, wedns-backbishoulders, thurs traps abs, sat-legs
    Current Supplements use-fish oil, protein, multi, 1mr and atomic 7, animal flex

I just ran out of cheap supplments glutamine, it did help towards the end but I think if I used more it would be a lot more beneficial. So I would love to try 12g of HP glutamine. Thanks!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some more nice Applications in here

chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MUST be ready to start immediately- Im ready!

Are you on a low calorie diet? Kind of, I get around 1400-1600 calories a day

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Yes sir

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? Yes

How many days a week do you train? 4 days a week

Your training experience- working out for 3 years religously

Current training schedule- 4 day split. split day1)chest, shoulders, triceps and biceps. split day2)Back. split day3) legs, hamstrings, calfs and quads. split day4) abbs, forearms and cardio

Current Supplements- Optimum Nutrition Whey, Fish oil and creatine
    I ENJOY LIFTING VERY HEAVY OBJECTS, AND REPEATING IT MULTIPLE TIMES. ITS VERY FUN AND A GOOD WAY TO STAY NOT UNHEALTHY.

Sending PM's now ...

^ Lucky Guys!

allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100) allstarcdb is not very well liked. (-100)

HP Glutamine Log

MUST be at least 18- I was born on 03/21/1989 so I'm about to turn 22.

MUST live in the US - I live in Arlington, Texas

MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one- I have never logged any specific product but I would love to try this.

MUST be ready to start immediately- I'm ready

Are you on a low calorie diet? I take in approx. 2500-3000 calories a day. I have a fast metabolism.

For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? Of course, I am all about proper nutrition.

Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? No, I take in the proper amount of carbohydrates to replenish my muscles.

How many days a week do you train? 3-4 days of weight-training with optional cardio either post-workout or on other days.

Your training experience- I have been lifting since the 9th grade when I started high school football.

Current training schedule- I am following Jim Stoppani's article, "12 weeks to size". It looked interesting, so I'm giving it a shot.

Current Supplements use- Dark Rage(pre-workout) and Cytosport 100% Whey.

P.S. My bodyspace rep got set to -999999 somehow several years ago. I never said/did anything. I contacted the website but they just said let it go. No worries.
    2 Timothy 1:7- For God did not give us a spirit of TIMIDITY but a spirit of POWER, of LOVE and of SELF-DISCIPLINE!

Dedication Takes NO Vacation!

ROME was NOT built in A day!

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't realize there were Higher Power reps on here??? Can we get an explanation about the Whey going up about $7 last week? I was going to order 2 tubs but that rendered it pointless.
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm ready now, not logging anything else, and live in the US.
    height: 5'10
    weight: 169
    Are you on a low calorie diet? On off days, yes. Lifting days are about maintenance.
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? my eating habits will be consistent, eating a balanced variety.
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? I eat lower carbs on off days, but overall, no.
    How many days a week do you train? 5-6

years training: 3 years of intense lifting
    -- Training experience: Intermediate
    -- Approximate Caloric Intake: 2000-2400, not currently counting calories
    -- Cardio – yes, 2-3 times per week, cardio varies by intensity and length
    -- Current Supplements: BCAA, whey, fish oil, caffeine/geranium oil preworkout
    Last edited by Paul-T; 02-28-2011 at 08:15 AM.

broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) broot88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MUST be at least 18- I'm 23
    MUST live in the US - Stationed in Idaho
    MUST not be logging any other product while logging this one-not logging anything else
    MUST be ready to start immediately - born ready

Are you on a low calorie diet? - keep it at 2400-2600
    For the duration of the LOG will you remain on balanced diet? yes sir
    Are you on a low carbohydrate diet? i keep a very balanced diet, so no
    How many days a week do you train? 5 days with 2 of which cardio

Your training experience - 2 years air force, sill enlisted, fitness is a must
    Current training schedule - mon-chest/tri,tues-core,wed-back,bi,thurs-shoulders,forearm,fri-legs,sat-off,sun-off
    Current Supplements use - fish oil, on whey, on casein