Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Peanut Butter that is too good to be true;)

Have you guys run into this "dehydrated" peanut butter (its called PB2)? It has 85% less fat and far fewer cals than regular peanut butter, the butter is compressed to push the oil out. It then looks like a powder that you can reconstitute with water to make regular (lo fat, lo cal) peanut butter, or put it in your shakes and desserts. I don't have the exact macros in front of me....

Lawd help me, I love this stuff

http://www.bellplantation.com/products
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bet that's good in shakes
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Have you guys run into this "dehydrated" peanut butter (its called PB2)? It has 85% less fat and far fewer cals than regular peanut butter, the butter is compressed to push the oil out. It then looks like a powder that you can reconstitute with water to make regular (lo fat, lo cal) peanut butter, or put it in your shakes and desserts. I don't have the exact macros in front of me....

How is the consistency when re-constituted?
    Rolling with the punches.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's kinda high in sugar, but without the fat the overall cals are low. I've tried it in cookies, shakes, mixed in with cottage cheese and greek yogurt, and in oatmeal.

PB2 = full of win!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not as big of a fan of PB as most on here. And I mostly eat it for the fat. So I don't think that product would work for me.

But if Bell Plantation could figure out a way to lo-cal almonds for me, I'd be a happy gal.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds hideous.

When i was a kid i used to think that the guys at the peanut butter factory had a picture of me hanging up and they would look at it and do an extra good job making the peanut butter that day because they knew they were making it just for me.

So you see, with entire factories of men working to make it just right for me, the dehydrated stuff simply wont do.

kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Sounds hideous.

When i was a kid i used to think that the guys at the peanut butter factory had a picture of me hanging up and they would look at it and do an extra good job making the peanut butter that day because they knew they were making it just for me.

So you see, with entire factories of men working to make it just right for me, the dehydrated stuff simply wont do.
    Lol!

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PB2 is fantastic in shakes. It's ok when you add water to create a spread but a bit bland compared to regular peanut butter. Still, it's 14 grams of fat less per serving which is quite a bit of fat savings.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its ok for using in shakes and cookies, but its more of a chalky peanut paste when mixed with water. Actually I save my money and just buy Trader Joes Peanut Flour, as PB2 is basically peanut flour and sugar.

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    It's kinda high in sugar, but without the fat the overall cals are low. I've tried it in cookies, shakes, mixed in with cottage cheese and greek yogurt, and in oatmeal.
    PB2 = full of win!
    I don't know why they put the sugar in there considering natty PB doesn't have it.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I'm not as big of a fan of PB as most on here. And I mostly eat it for the fat. So I don't think that product would work for me.

But if Bell Plantation could figure out a way to lo-cal almonds for me, I'd be a happy gal.
    I eat PB cuz its healthier fat but I also LOVE the taste of PB!

Have you eaten the no calorie "Miracle Noodles" yet Simpster? I just ordered some, could never find them around here.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Sounds hideous.

That's cute, lol, except you are prolly a Jiffy eater. Its just the peanut butter without the fat....which is what you get when your natty PB seperates. Except you know the macros on this. I have a jar of almond butter that has completely seperated out but I don't know how to figure the cals in the drier, ground almonds that are left!

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you guys run into this "dehydrated" peanut butter (its called PB2)? It has 85% less fat and far fewer cals than regular peanut butter
    Then what's the point? I eat peanut butter to increase my calories so I get enough to grow, please don't take the fat out of that too. Lately it's even hard to find decent whole milk.

I mostly eat it for the fat. So I don't think that product would work for me.
    Wooo Hooo, we have a winner!!!

It's kinda high in sugar, but without the fat the overall cals are low.
    Refined sugar is worse than fat ( I'll never understand why people don't realize that ).
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

on my new plan, this ^^ pb will only be considered for the fat.

BUT...this is still really cool rowyn. what they are coming up with these days, is astounding. thanks for sharing!

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    what they are coming up with these days, is astounding. thanks for sharing!
    I'd use a different word. People that put sugar over good fats shouldn't be coming up with new products.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a fad product someone in a marketing department came up with. Eating PB with no or low fat is kinda like having a reduced protein protein shake.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Sounds like a fad product someone in a marketing department came up with. Eating PB with no or low fat is kinda like having a reduced protein protein shake.
    sort of.

it depends on what someone is 'using' pb for...not everyone wants the fat.
    but...fat doesn't make us fat. that's a myth. if that were the case...farmers would fatten their cows with fats, not grains. but some fats are undoubtedly unhealthy. and it's really more of what you are eating your fats with, that matters more.

just my two cents.

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some folks see fat and think oh no lol. But the fats in peanut butter are good fats your body needs. Figure them in with your daily macros and no reason to worry.

michwolver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michwolver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds worth looking into, would like to see all the nutrition stats

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post

Refined sugar is worse than fat ( I'll never understand why people don't realize that ).
    Um, hellooooo. I DO realize that. But when someone is cutting calories (would YOU please realize that not everyone eats 9000 cals a day?????) a little sugar if the overall cals are low is not going to kill anyone. Getting some pea-nutty flavor in one's oatmeal or protein drink without haing to add 200 cals to one's daily total is EXACTLY WHY this product has appeal.

Actually, to take your post a step further, even sugar isn't "bad." There are no bad foods if it fits into your daily goals.

My diet is probably a lot higher in fat than most people of the same calorie range. I don't fear fat. But I also don't "fear" sugar.

It's all just stuff I eat. Too much of, mostly.
    For what I don't know

Um, hellooooo.
    I'm not understanding your tone. My comment wasn't even directed toward you.

Actually, to take your post a step further, even sugar isn't "bad." There are no bad foods if it fits into your daily goals.
    I never said sugar was "bad". I said it's worse than good fat. But yes there are "bad foods". Processed foods are bad. It seems like so many thing that companies put out there as "healthy" are very processed, contain tons of refined sugar or worse yet sugar alcohol and yes that is BAD. Sugar alcohol tears up my stomach, how on earth can people think it's OK. I'm really starting to hate the word "healthy" since it seems so many people use it identically with "low fat", like NOTHING else matters. But there's nothing wrong with the fat in peanut butter and it seems to me if you can't tolerate 200 calories of it then your goals are really messed up and not healthy to begin with.

But I also don't "fear" sugar.
    I don't fear it either, but I consume next to no refined sugar, and personally I think people should be more fearful of it then good fats.

tend to agree with you bigtallox, in the sense that if i had to make a choice between refined sugar, and ''good'' fats...i'd choose good fats. but, everything in a balanced, moderated diet is key.

Then what's the point? I eat peanut butter to increase my calories so I get enough to grow, please don't take the fat out of that too. Lately it's even hard to find decent whole milk.
    Because I LIKE the taste of peanut butter and I am eating 1400 cals per day??? Cripes, dude, think about the fact that everyone has different goals and diets.

Seriously?? I could argue the other way too, since animals store toxins primarily in their fat (which is one reason I eat meat from known sources).

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    on my new plan, this ^^ pb will only be considered for the fat.
    I eat it for the fat too, but that doesn't mean I don't like the taste, lol. I wouldn't eat anything I didn't like. I eat almond butter as well.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Again, doesn't it depend on WHY you are eating it??

Originally Posted by TheIronMaster View Post
    Some folks see fat and think oh no lol. But the fats in peanut butter are good fats your body needs. Figure them in with your daily macros and no reason to worry.
    Um, hellooooo. I DO realize that. But when someone is cutting calories (would YOU please realize that not everyone eats 9000 cals a day?????) a little sugar if the overall cals are low is not going to kill anyone. Getting some pea-nutty flavor in one's oatmeal or protein drink without haing to add 200 cals to one's daily total is EXACTLY WHY this product has appeal.

My diet is probably a lot higher in fat than most people of the same calorie range. I don't fear fat. But I also don't "fear" sugar.

It's all just stuff I eat. Too much of, mostly.
    ^^This^^

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)

You like it....and that's all that matters

But there's nothing wrong with the fat in peanut butter and it seems to me if you can't tolerate 200 calories of it then your goals are really messed up and not healthy to begin with.
    Well, let me break it down for you then.

I weigh about 110 pounds. When I'm looking to shed fat without sacrificing my hard-earned lean mass, I have to keep my cals aound 1300 (I'm little, remember?) while keeping my protein at at least 150 grams. There's 800 cals right there. I have 30-35 grams for healthy fat allotted to me. So now I'm near totaled out, without adding any carbs yet. If I have a handful of walnuts, a slice of avacado in my lunch wrap, and a drizzle of olive oil on my veggies at dinner, plus some half and half in my morning coffee, which I'm not giving up for anyone, EVER, that's about it. If I want peanut flavor, I need PB2.

My goal is to be a lean, mean, fighting machine. "Messed up" and "not Healthy?" I'll take it, I guess. I can deadlift twice my weight, bench press my weight for multiple reps, squat 1.5 x my weight, perform 19 bodyweighted pull ups, perform 1 pull up with 45 additional pounds strapped on, surf, snowboard, skateboard, rockclimb, look after a teen, a 4 y/o, 2 dogs, and work full time.
    For what I don't know

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you eaten the no calorie "Miracle Noodles" yet Simpster? I just ordered some, could never find them around here.
    I just checked those out - must have! I tried to order online but it said shipping to USA only. They have a Toronto office, so I may call them.

My lunch hours are lookin' up!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I just checked those out - must have! I tried to order online but it said shipping to USA only. They have a Toronto office, so I may call them.

My lunch hours are lookin' up!
    Might be worth coming to the states for this!

bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamacrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite PB is Naturally More. Great stuff!
    "It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters."

Paul "Bear" Bryant

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Used it for years. There is a crunchy type made by fitnutz. U can add a tsp of healthy oil (such as canola or hell even peanut oil), which gives it that true pb taste/feel without adding a ton of calories. The chocolate pb2 isn't good IMO.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great Rowyn. I don't know if they do it over here.. but I'll have a lookie
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Its ok for using in shakes and cookies, but...
    Do you have to add extra fat to the cookie dough? If you're using a low-fat PB, I'd think the resulting cookies would be really, really dry.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

This PB is NOT highly processed funkiness. Its just PB with the oil removed---happens all the time to the natty PB and almond butter in my pantry. The company added sugar---if I said it was raw cane sugar, would that be okay?? My body does not know the difference between refined or raw, it reacts in the same way to those cals. Sugar alcohols are a different animal, and I agree, they do a number on my stomach too.

If you eat most rice, breads, pastas, cereals and crackers guess what? You might as well be eating Swedish Fish. They are almost all high on the glycemic scale (except sprouted grain products) and create insulin spikes just like candy would. So you see the word "sugar" and recoil?? Take the same attitude about flour. I would rather eat fruit that has some valuable micronutrients in it than a piece of typical wheat bread.

Look, as DD said, if you are small and trying to meet dietary goals, you cannot make the same choices as another person who eats whatever they want. I LOVE fat! If I could afford more of it in my diet, it would be there. The reason I am attracted to this is just cuz I love PB but can't eat as much as I would like due to caloric restrictions. And I am healthy as a horse, RARELY get sick, and like DD, strong for my size too. I would be a lard azz if I ate as some suggest here and I hardly consider that healthy.

However, I DO care about the micronutrients in my food, even given the same macros. If I make a pineapple upside down cake with all organic decent ingredients, its still fat and sugar. Like a Twinkie. Let's say we have those two side by side, same macros. Same response by the body. However, I KNOW what kinds of fat and sugar are in the cake I made, I know there are no artificial colors and crap like that....I would therefore choose the cake over the Twinkie. But people might call both "junk food", they are both primarily fat and sugar.

This thread gave me a good idea, actually. If I took a jar of unopened natty PB that has seperated, if I weighed the total fat that I drained off of it, I should be able to calculate the macros in that way given that I know the macros for the entire jar?? Then I would have a lower fat, lower cal PB WITHOUT the added sugar. Which means I get to eat MORE yummy peanut butter Look out folks, Rowyn's Naturally Reduced PB is headed your way, lol.