kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question elliptical/arm workout?

kinda approaching this the same the "shake weight" does...say you do the elliptical 5 days a week for 30minutes on a hard level which makes you use your arms more. Is there any way this does anything to your biceps/triceps?

Its working them for sure but its not like I am sore afterwards...I was just wondering since its kinda like the Shake Weight, but better? Keep in mind there are also ellipticals where you can set it to either "push" or "pull".

I cant lift weights anymore due to my injury. Hoping the elliptical arm movement will preserve SOME muscle idk....?
    Last edited by kidwitbigchest; 02-22-2011 at 01:22 PM.

BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can lift weights anymore due to my injury. Hoping the elliptical arm movement will preserve SOME muscle idk....?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion it will probably help preserve muscle and help tone, but as for size, you'd need to rip and repair for that and if you're working the elliptical hard enough to rip and tear you'd be better off with weights.

Good luck brah,
    Blue

kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BluemeanieFTW View Post
    I can lift weights anymore due to my injury. Hoping the elliptical arm movement will preserve SOME muscle idk....?
    In my opinion it will probably help preserve muscle and help tone, but as for size, you'd need to rip and repair for that and if you're working the elliptical hard enough to rip and tear you'd be better off with weights.

Good luck brah,
    Blue[/QUOTE]

O crap my bad I ment I cant lift weights. But yea I see