gmenfan83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best stim free fat burner?

Can anyone give me their thoughts on a good stim free fat burner ....my gf would like to try one but has a heart condition which leads us to the stim free catagorie ...thanks

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gmenfan83 View Post
    Can anyone give me their thoughts on a good stim free fat burner ....my gf would like to try one but has a heart condition which leads us to the stim free catagorie ...thanks

First off....if she has a heart condition she needs to always speak with a doctor first, even if using a non-stim fat burner.

I usually dont like saying whats best, especially since Im biased, but some very good stim free fat burners are out on the market for sure.....

Genomyx DCP
    SNS TTA/RK125 stack
    Thermolife Dicana
    Lean FX by Athletic Xtreme
    Genomyx HEAT (not stim free, but very low stim)

Also...creatine products are good for fat loss, not directly though. Basically you would be pushing harder and having better recovery which will help lead to better fat loss though training assuming her diet is on goal.

Diet and Training are far > than supplements, so if she isnt already on a program that is helping her lose fat please get her to make those adjustments first.

Again.....Im give some good suggestions for stim-free fat burners, if she decides on any print out a label and have her bring it to a doctor for clearance.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

gmenfan83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    First off....if she has a heart condition she needs to always speak with a doctor first, even if using a non-stim fat burner.

I usually dont like saying whats best, especially since Im biased, but some very good stim free fat burners are out on the market for sure.....

Genomyx DCP
    SNS TTA/RK125 stack
    Thermolife Dicana
    Lean FX by Athletic Xtreme
    Genomyx HEAT (not stim free, but very low stim)

Also...creatine products are good for fat loss, not directly though. Basically you would be pushing harder and having better recovery which will help lead to better fat loss though training assuming her diet is on goal.

Diet and Training are far > than supplements, so if she isnt already on a program that is helping her lose fat please get her to make those adjustments first.

Again.....Im give some good suggestions for stim-free fat burners, if she decides on any print out a label and have her bring it to a doctor for clearance.
    thank you for the advice ....we will definately be consulting her doctor

dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000)
    left one out Lean Xtreme
    Check out my progress in the 12 Week BSN Shred Challenge! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dBubis/

I rep back 60% of the time, every time! But seriously I rep back every time!

EEstrada13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEstrada13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEstrada13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEstrada13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have high BP, and what worked for me was USP Labs ReCreate. It's not stim free, but very low. Didn't mess with my BP. But like someone advised me, take a closer look into the diet. Can you go further on a kcal deficit? How about switching up macros to further stimulate fat loss. Has she tried HIIT Cardio? Look into the main things that push fat loss before supplementing. Believe me, I'm a big fan on supplements and I sometimes see myself looking for a "pill" that will help me, which in reality I can just tweek my diet or training regimen.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EEstrada13 View Post
    I have high BP, and what worked for me was USP Labs ReCreate. It's not stim free, but very low. Didn't mess with my BP. But like someone advised me, take a closer look into the diet. Can you go further on a kcal deficit? How about switching up macros to further stimulate fat loss. Has she tried HIIT Cardio? Look into the main things that push fat loss before supplementing. Believe me, I'm a big fan on supplements and I sometimes see myself looking for a "pill" that will help me, which in reality I can just tweek my diet or training regimen.
    HIIT Cardio is amazing....although Id be sure that would be ok with a doctor first since she does have a heart condition.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife