Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    It took me a lifetime to appreciate who I am and finally be happy that I am who I am.
    I'm glad to hear it brah. It is never too late to make the most out of life no matter what your circumstances.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneandonlydwt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    measly reps for being surrounded by mormons too......

Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hemispheres79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definately not a choice, I don't remember ever having any attraction to women. I tried my best, at 14 I bought a penthouse and hoped that would work. It didn't, tried dating women, therapy marriage. At the end of the day I was still gay. It took me a lifetime to appreciate who I am and finally be happy that I am who I am.
    thanks for speaking candidly.

CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong OP user title to OP's post contents relevance.
    Light vs Dark / Truth vs Deception. Where are you?

OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's pretty interesting. Will check it out OP, thanks.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LulzWorthy View Post
    Props for having the balls to post this type of thread on the misc, glad to see there hasn't been too much backlash yet. Haven't seen this, still pretty interesting stuff. Repped.
    I actually came out here in 2009, here is the thread..... first 6 pages answer most questions.... people were amazing in that thread, the misc really did me proud.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113294221
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jayshmo View Post
    Is homosexual attraction more physical or mental.

I know a few gay people and they seem to be brighter emotionally than alot of people but i think it may be a front i dont think they are any different that any of us other than the obvious
    It is both, there is of course the physical attraction but there is also a major emotional part. That is why it is so important for the next generation of gays to be able to have stronger relationships. So much of homosexuals mind set was just physical because that was all we knew.

I don't think we are brighter but homosexuals definately add a lot of spice to life.... just watch the first 5 minutes of the video it says it so much better than me.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by CanUbAnKai View Post
    Strong OP user title to OP's post contents relevance.
    It's funny because I have had that as my title for years. I remember first coming here in 2002 there was a poster named ZachG and he was always speaking up and defending people. (this was before you would get banned for attacking people). At the time he was defending gays and people were accusing him of being gay. I knew he wasn't but it really impressed me at his courage.

I wanted very much to be that brave and to speak up and say what I knew needed to be said. It took me 8 years before I finally got that gots to stand for something here and IRL.

Nagalfar

Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50) Finnbhennach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my families closet friends has a very similar story to this man. P, his husband is dead from complications of AIDS and my friend is getting ill. It is sad but they adored each other and P died happier for that. My friend is now getting sicker and is moving in with my parents so my folks can take care of him (both Docs)

op I be mirin' your balls take a lot a courage so fair play. (no homo.......*******)

jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is both, there is of course the physical attraction but there is also a major emotional part. That is why it is so important for the next generation of gays to be able to have stronger relationships. So much of homosexuals mind set was just physical because that was all we knew.

I don't think we are brighter but homosexuals definately add a lot of spice to life.... just watch the first 5 minutes of the video it says it so much better than me.
    Gays are fun to be around and i have no problem with them as long as they are moral charcter (not religious morals lmao)

Genova's Witness Nas_the_realest's Avatar
    Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000)
    op since u are homosex, have u ever fapped to my avi?

srs, thanks
    Start Weight: 170
    *Vancouver Crew*
    ♚ betajohn Crew ♚
    - Sorry Bout It Crew -
    ☬ Punjabi Crew ☬
    Jason Genova Crew
    Sorry I am Croatia Crew

♥ RIP ZYZZ ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥

ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500)
    why is the gay lifestyle so unhealthy? (doing so many drugs, the average gay man having sex with over 1000 partners in their lifetime, etc) why do gay people do this?

Originally Posted by Nas_the_realest View Post
    op since u are homosex, have u ever fapped to my avi?

srs, thanks
    naw sorry brah.... elbows too pointy

Nagalfar

CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000)
    not a *******, but I hope you *******s get the choice to marry. If only to shut up your constant bit ching. Good luck with your marriage goals in 2011.

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It took me a lifetime to appreciate who I am and finally be happy that I am who I am.
    You're definitely not happy with who you are because you make attention whore threads like this and more in the R&P.

If you were content, you wouldn't.

Originally Posted by ralphlauren55 View Post
    why is the gay lifestyle so unhealthy? (doing so many drugs, the average gay man having sex with over 1000 partners in their lifetime, etc) why do gay people do this?
    Well first off I've only had sex with two people in my entire life. I believe that the unhealthy lifestyle is because most gays never had the chance to be open about it. It was this hidden secret thing. So most younger gays don't get to date in HS and have the chance to just get to know someone.

I think the best thing that is happening today is that the gay community is trying so hard to teach others the value in commited relationships, including marriage. Isn't it interesting that the one thing that could change the so called gay lifestyle ie marriage is being fought so hard by the very people that should be encouraging homosexuals to be in real relationships and not just random hook-ups.

Nagalfar

1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn bro you're gay but you've been married for 28 years to a woman? That must have been brutal for you.

MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My Aunt has three daughters that are all gay. They are also Mormon. One of them got married but doesn't feel she can keep it up anymore, the other one has been fighting it but can't seem to keep it up and the oldest one has been openly gay for a long time. I think shes very disappointed in the church because of their stance on gay marriage etc.

BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BillBrasky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP how did you tell your wife that you're gay? Also, how are you still together if it's known you are attracted to men?(srs) Also, respect for being so open and honest in a hostile environment.
    "One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

Originally Posted by fevr View Post
    You're definitely not happy with who you are because you make attention whore threads like this and more in the R&P.

If you were content, you wouldn't.
    Maybe so, I didn't mean for the thread to go this direction I had just watched the video and was impressed with it. I also don't get to talk about this stuff much IRL ...... so I do have a lot of pent-up things to say.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    OP how did you tell your wife that you're gay? Also, how are you still together if it's known you are attracted to men?(srs) Also, respect for being so open and honest in a hostile environment.
    I was going in for surgery and the day before I just looked her in the eyes and said I'm gay.

How are we still together? Well I'm pretty surprised as well, we were best friends for 7 years before we were married. We still love each other very much. I guess me being attracted to men isn't alot different than your average guy being attracted to women other than their wifes. And thanks really the forum has been far more supportive than hostile. The world is a changin.

Nagalfar

MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10) MindWentBlank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So do you have sex with other men or are you faithful to your wife? Do you think gay people should be in hetero marriages and not give in to being in a homosexual relationship?

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's cool but I really don't care. Live and let live.
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Originally Posted by MindWentBlank View Post
    So do you have sex with other men or are you faithful to your wife? Do you think gay people should be in hetero marriages and not give in to being in a homosexual relationship?
    No I do not have sex with other men and I am faithful to my wife. I would never encourage a gay person to marry a hetero women. I strongly encourage gays to be themselves and to find someone they can love in every way and to be in a commited relationship.

Nagalfar

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    hold on...

you are gay and married? does your wife know you are gay? do you have sex with her? why are you married? is she hot? etc...

something i've always wondered:

when i see guys doing gay things i'm pretty disgusted, do you feel the same way about girls doing lezbo things? when you watch porn and it switched to a shot of the girl's face do you look away for a few seconds?
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No I do not have sex with other men and I am faithful to my wife. I would never encourage a gay person to marry a hetero women. I strongly encourage gays to be themselves and to find someone they can love in every way and to be in a commited relationship.
    so do you at least fap to men? or are your sexual desires not that strong? (srs question)
    and would you consider yourself a bi-romantic since you love a woman?

Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000) Zordon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do gays get AIDs so much

or is it just a myth that HIV is more prominent in the homosexual community

I've always been paranoid about being pricked by some HIV needle super villain in a nightclub like that one urban legend
    Currently recruiting a team of teenagers with attitude.

babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Naw I'm actually still married 28 years next month. If I did get divorced I would definately never date another women.
    wait, wat?

How does that work? My gf is an LDS member and she has explained the Mormon policy on homosexuality to me before. She said something along the lines of it's ok to be gay as long as you don't do "gay" things with other men. But I never understood how that works.

Are you still a church member? How are you gay and married to a woman? Don't want to be mean I just don't really understand how that would work. Did you do it because of the church?

Originally Posted by Finnbhennach View Post
    One of my families closet friends has a very similar story to this man. P, his husband is dead from complications of AIDS and my friend is getting ill. It is sad but they adored each other and P died happier for that. My friend is now getting sicker and is moving in with my parents so my folks can take care of him (both Docs)

op I be mirin' your balls take a lot a courage so fair play. (no homo.......*******)
    That is a tragic story, the fear of HIV definately kept me from doing thing that could have endangered both myself and my wife. One positive thing about HIV is that it helped to galvanize the gay community to practice safer sex and also to encourage long term relationships.

Nagalfar