Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Look bitch not my first rodeo here, so take your 2010 join date and get the **** out of here.
    haha, you need to stop smuggling hot dogs in your ass. Really though I don't care if you're gay.
    I REPORT supplement reps for any B.S. since MOST (not all) of you are self-promoting scum bags

I rep/neg back just ask.

Owed Reps: Smok3d

Owed Negs: scooterbrah

HP TouchPad Crew Nom Sayain

IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IanR1205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gay dudes are cool as fukk. Awesome personalities, good sense of humor, quick wit, excellent taste in design and fashion. It's like they have all the good parts of a woman's personality coupled with the logic, sense and ambition of a man.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    actually I thought I was posting it in the R/P
    Would you like me to move it for you?

Sounds like things have come to a more peaceful medium for you since the first thread?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000) DCocK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wut.

sorry guys i don't know how to embed.

i am dissapoint ****

SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not all up in your face with my heterosexuality, you are gay, others are too, stfu stop trying to prove something. I don't care. Books? Movies? Media? schooling? wtf stop trying so damn hard. What bothers me most is not homosexuality, it's you forcing it down our throats (no homo) lulz.
    Muscle memory is real.. Check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126586333

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SlimmJimm View Post
    I'm not all up in your face with my heterosexuality, you are gay, others are too, stfu stop trying to prove something. I don't care. Books? Movies? Media? schooling? wtf stop trying so damn hard. What bothers me most is not homosexuality, it's you forcing it down our throats (no homo) lulz.
    I've known Mtnbikedude since my first days coming to this board. At no point have I seen him "Shove it down your throat" in regards to his sexuality. I mean the last time I checked this was a discussion forum for discussing things that matter to you?

This might be a good opportunity for someone like you, to break free from some of stereotypes associated with the group think, and get to know him on a personal level.

No Piitb
    No Homo
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I've known Mtnbikedude since my first days coming to this board. At no point have I seen him "Shove it down your throat" in regards to his sexuality. I mean the last time I checked this was a discussion forum for discussing things that matter to you?

This might be a good opportunity for someone like you, to break free from some of stereotypes associated with the group think, and get to know him on a personal level.

No Piitb
    No Homo
    This ^^

Mtnbikedude has been a cool guy on here for years to me. He actually helped me a lot through my understanding of the church and eventually led to me becoming agnostic. He is a cool dude and isn't shoving anything in anyones face. he shared a story that inspires him....
    Taz55:
    creator of such internet gyms such as "wtfdm"

Proof of competency as a Misc Doctor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106431901

Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If this thread counts as ramming the homosexual agenda down our throats, every single thread in the Misc about having sex with women is ramming the heterosexual agenda down their throats.
    I will not stop until I look awesome.

Originally Posted by taz55 View Post
    This ^^

Mtnbikedude has been a cool guy on here for years to me. He actually helped me a lot through my understanding of the church and eventually led to me becoming agnostic. He is a cool dude and isn't shoving anything in anyones face. he shared a story that inspires him....
    It's a sign of the times that people think too much in groups and so it gets to be a little knee-jerk to just lump individuals into a group model and be done with them. When really there are indeed individuals out there in the world.

Now I'm not gay... But I am very much an individual, and I believe everyone should try to look at the individual first...

Not to mention MBD's story is a pretty interesting one.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Irishladdie235 View Post
    If this thread counts as ramming the homosexual agenda down our throats, every single thread in the Misc about having sex with women is ramming the heterosexual agenda down their throats.
    No, the Misc is ramming stupidity down our throats.
    6'4"

Platinum Account Member b3rtstare's Avatar
    b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is in fact a true *******. lol, not many times you get to type that and it's actually true.
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

Originally Posted by b3rtstare View Post
    OP is in fact a true *******. lol, not many times you get to type that and it's actually true.
    I'm not so sure about that use of language in this thread and MBD's feelings on it?
    6'4"

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Taz and Nainoa I was hoping someone would point out what both of you said regarding my character.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a sign of the times that people think too much in groups and so it gets to be a little knee-jerk to just lump individuals into a group model and be done with them. When really there are indeed individuals out there in the world.

Now I'm not gay... But I am very much an individual, and I believe everyone should try to look at the individual first...

Not to mention MBD's story is a pretty interesting one.
    It is an interesting story. it makes me sad what the misc forums have come comments like his are to typical around here
    Taz55:

Thanks Taz and Nainoa I was hoping someone would point out what both of you said regarding my character.
    I've learned that this life can take pretty much everything from you. But there are a few things, like Integrity, dignity and character, that only you can give them away.
    6'4"

for sure bro. Hell you saw me through religion and girls on this board lol. Its the least i can do
    Taz55:

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not so sure about that use of language in this thread and MBD's feelings on it?
    I can handle it.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LukeyB View Post
    i forgot what a mormon is, aware me?
    It's a gullibility litmus test.

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't see how they get away with calling an actual gay dude a ******* (you wouldn't be able to go into a Sword_ thread and call him a nigger). But I think "*******" is just a generic insult these days (it has nothing to do with homophobia when most people use it, myself included)

edit:

Originally Posted by An hero View Post
    I don't see how they get away with calling an actual gay dude a ******* (you wouldn't be able to go into a Sword_ thread and call him a nigger). But I think "*******" is just a generic insult these days (it has nothing to do with homophobia when most people use it, myself included)

edit:

]
    I'm not a fan of it... But it falls into one of those gray areas... I would personally like to not see it used in this thread. And if I feel, or MBD feels that someone is crossing the line I will have no qualms about acting on it with 5 times daily "Disapproval."
    6'4"

Back on the video in the first part they refer to a previous interview with Bruce Bastion, some of you may not realize that he is one of the founders of Word Perfect. He is also a gay father and was previously a Mormon.

Nagalfar

GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100) GnastyGnorc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Gays aren't trying to force homosexuality on anyone. That's like saying civil rights activists in the 60's were trying to force people to be black. It's absurd. Every gay person I know doesn't want to force people to accept homosexuality, they want people to ****ing leave them alone. For all the gay media you claim to see, there's 1000x more media which is not gay. If you don't like books, movies, and media about homosexuality, don't consume it. But this idea that if our society just tries to ignore homosexuality it will magically disappear is stupid.

Originally Posted by GnastyGnorc View Post
    Gays aren't trying to force homosexuality on anyone. That's like saying civil rights activists in the 60's were trying to force people to be black. It's absurd. Every gay person I know doesn't want to force people to accept homosexuality, they want people to ****ing leave them alone. For all the gay media you claim to see, there's 1000x more media which is not gay. If you don't like books, movies, and media about homosexuality, don't consume it. But this idea that if our society just tries to ignore homosexuality it will magically disappear is stupid.
    Take for a case study Alan Turing...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

We straight up would have lost WWII and you'd be kissing a statue of Hitler every morning if he hadn't cracked Enigma.

He was the Einstein of Computer programing and Cryptonanalysis.

However he was also forced to be "Secretly Gay" Instead of being able to have an open relationship with a mutual partner, he was reduced to sleezy bath houses and adult theaters... Where he had a "Bad Relationship" which lead to him being discovered.

He was stripped of his military access, and disgraced.
    Later killing himself...

You straight up would have had the internet in the 1970's and you'd be reading this post on your 14G phone, if Turing could have just had a healthy relationship instead of sneaking around bath houses and adult theaters.
    6'4"

Take for a case study Alan Turing...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

We straight up would have lost WWII and you'd be kissing a statue of Hitler every morning if he hadn't cracked Enigma.

He was the Einstein of Computer programing and Cryptonanalysis.

However he was also forced to be "Secretly Gay" Instead of being able to have an open relationship with a mutual partner, he was reduced to sleezy bath houses and adult theaters... Where he had a "Bad Relationship" which lead to him being discovered.

He was stripped of his military access, and disgraced.
    Later killing himself...

You straight up would have had the internet in the 1970's and you'd be reading this post on your 14G phone, if Turing could have just had a healthy relationship instead of sneaking around bath houses and adult theaters.
    Good post on two levels one that contribution that gays make to our world, also the point of this whole thread in the first place. And my own personal battle is to help society in general and religion specifically by encouraging homosexuals to be themselves first and second to encourage healthy commited relationships. Instead religion continues to fight homosexuals on this point.

It's hard enough to be in a relationship, period let alone having your church, your family and society in general fighting you. Many homosexuals are rising above this regardless and are seeing that monogamous relationships can provide them with a solid basis for their lives providing safe enviroment, physically and emotionally.

Someday religion will realize they were fighting on the wrong side.

Nagalfar

Good post on two levels one that contribution that gays make to our world, also the point of this whole thread in the first place. And my own personal battle is to help society in general and religion specifically by encouraging homosexuals to be themselves first and second to encourage healthy commited relationships. Instead religion continues to fight homosexuals on this point.

It's hard enough to be in a relationship, period let alone having your church, your family and society in general fighting you. Many homosexuals are rising above this regardless and are seeing that monogamous relationships can provide them with a solid basis for their lives providing safe enviroment, physically and emotionally.

Someday religion will realize they were fighting on the wrong side.
    Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.
    -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    6'4"

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What the hell, Nainoa. It's pretty f*cked up that you keep on deleting my posts but not the ones I'm replying to:

Originally Posted by mulletman444 View Post
    wow 3 pages of this *******ry
    Originally Posted by sippinonnpatron View Post
    gay people are the scum of the earth.

brb sucking a dick
    brb having a dick or other objects up my ass
    brb kissing another male
    brb having to face the embarassment of telling everyone i'm gay

I reply to people like this, and you delete it, but you don't delete THESE posts? That's idiotic. You have issues with me, so you delete my posts for no good f*cking reason while leaving hateful bullsh*t like this. What the hell.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong self ownage
    Feathered Nether Regions

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    What the hell, Nainoa. It's pretty f*cked up that you keep on deleting my posts but not the ones I'm replying to:

I reply to people like this, and you delete it, but you don't delete THESE posts? That's idiotic. You have issues with me, so you delete my posts for no good f*cking reason while leaving hateful bullsh*t like this. What the hell.
    Calm down brah I told him to leave them.

Nagalfar

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MBD is one of the best people on these boards, regardless of what you think about his homosexuality. It's his choice to make.

I personally don't ever see the LDS church coming to accept homosexual relationships but I do find that Mormons in general are at least starting to realize that it's not their business what other people do with their lives. I hope more people learn the same lesson, actually. The less people try to use coercion to control other people the happier we will all be imo.

Also, MBD, I live pretty close to one of Bastion's ex-wife's mansions and it's a pretty awesome house.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Calm down brah I told him to leave them.
    But then why is he deleting mine?