Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Acg3 by PMD

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    There are some benefits to Arginine supplementation, but NO boosting is not it's forte. The studies you linked assay patients with pulmonary hypertension and chronic heart failure, which I would think would be out of the realm of efficacy of arginine as related to sports supplementation. In the Nagaya paper, 3 individuals could not even complete the exercise test and had to be excused, with their final sample size at n=7. Patients in the Hambrecht paper were subjected only to handgrip training. Here's an interesting excerpt from it too:

Not making light of the situation, only suggesting that the group of individuals tested were not at their physical prime.

Also the acute arginine doses that were taken were at 8g/day for at least a week, and even if you argue that arginine has positive effects, the above PWO only has 2g of Arginine in 2 scoops, so you would have to supplement 6g from bulk sources to theoretically get the same effects.

Arginine on 25 year olds using 1RM exercise testing - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19276857
    It's OK. Everyone knows what Arginine is and what it does and how long it has been around. I do not take pre-workouts any more anyways. I do take Arginine by itself with great results though. with added BCAAS's, L-Glutimine, Beta-Alanine. All those stimulants just don't set well with me at all. Thanks for the reply though and take care. And by the way great job on the weight loss. I know it is hard as I too had to loose 50 lbs at one time. It's a challenge but the rewards are there for sure. Keep working hard......

nofrillsbeer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just tried some ACG3 before doing a cycling workout. This stuff feels like ******** or something... tons of energy and focus, euphoria, etc. I'm not really sure I want to get in the habit of doing this for my workouts, it's a great feeling, but it feels dangerous to get used to this. I really didn't expect you could get this from an over-the-counter supplement.
    Last edited by nofrillsbeer; 03-13-2012 at 12:54 PM.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nofrillsbeer View Post
    I just tried some ACG3 before doing a cycling workout. This stuff feels like ******** or something... tons of energy and focus, euphoria, etc. I'm not really sure I want to get in the habit of doing this for my workouts, it's a great feeling, but it feels dangerous to get used to this. I'd rather do my workouts naturally than set the bar artificially high with pharm dust... I really didn't expect you could get this from an over-the-counter supplement.
    going to neg for being a fake accounting shill

nofrillsbeer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    going to neg for being a fake accounting shill
    Woah, I think you might be a little paranoid. I gave the product an overall negative review since it seems like a bad idea to use this stuff regularly. Reading comprehension...

pencilman2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Started taking ACG3 two weeks ago, and its great! Don't know about all the research blah blah, but it gives me energy and helps me to push out a couple more reps than when I'm off it. Two scoops is too much for me, 1 1/2 made me feel invincible, and I got a little careless. I recommend this to my friends who don't take anything and some of which take jack3d

KeeMin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BizubJ View Post
    I used a sample pack from GNC yesterday and the pump/energy from it was amazing. The only downer about it is that it's 60 dollars just anywhere I try to find it, but I've heard people say they buy it for $35-40 bucks. I was wondering if someone knows where I could buy it for that price? Preciate it hommies
    so wanna slap people that mention this product on here across the face.. lol stuff is a joke.. it's comparable to all others pre workouts supplements.. everyone's getting cheated.. regular price is probably around 22.50 but they sell that crap from 49.99 to 79.99 lol... these are supplements people... they're not regulated!!! lol peace out

ryannnnnnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried jack3d c4 and m5. All of them, maybe with the small exception of c4, didnt work well at all for me. I didnt like the energy I was seeing at the gym and that is one of my main problems. I walked into GNC a few days ago and he recommended ACG3 for me. I didnt have much time to talk to him but he talked about the taste and 3 different types of creatine that jack3d and c4 lack. But what he didnt get to talk to me about was the health effects of ACG3. Ive heard all these good things about the product, but there must be some kind of tradeoff. Does anyone have any knowledge on the health effects of ACG3. Knowledgeable answers will solidify my choice forsure.

Thanks

newb315 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay so what pre-workout is the best. What should I use?

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by newb315 View Post
    Okay so what pre-workout is the best. What should I use?
    Hi, can you do me a solid and when your search the forums for this exact thing again, try to reply to something that isn’t 6+ years old. Much appreciated thanks!

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This was actually entertaining to scroll through....
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous