Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The Story of a Genius (For those wondering what it's like to be highly intelligent)

Chapter One: An Aptitudinal Appeal

When I was younger, I hated my own intelligence. It made me different in a way that no one else understood. I was put in the Gifted program and subsequently into different classes than my fellow students. Throughout my school years, I had limited social interaction with students of my corresponding age group, and I eventually lost contact with them altogether. I gained new friends, but they were one or two grades above my own. This made my senior year especially lonely, and I lost all motivation to go to school and achieve high marks (Note that my grades were already slipping due to a lack of motivation). I dropped out, enrolled in a second rate high school, and eventually dropped out again. I started drinking and smoking (marijuana) at social gatherings, because I wanted to belong to some social niche. This was an effective method for some time. I finally felt like I belonged. I finally had the social interaction I was deprived of for nearly my entire life. I was a bird of a feather.

Chapter Two: The Demise of Detrimental Decision Making

Soon, however, I realized that this lifestyle was unfulfilling. Time spent with these people was frivolous and counterproductive. I couldn't even begin to understand how ANYONE could waste what little time we have on this planet doing NOTHING. It was aggravating to no end. I even tried to convert them to my way of understanding, but I made no progress. They were incompetent and illogical creatures of habit. I wanted nothing to do with them, so I decided just that. I erased them from existence (in the sense that they no longer existed in my view of reality).

Chapter Three: The Return of Reason

At this point in time, I had a job at Walmart, but I was barely making any money due to a problem-ridden vehicle. I had no friends, and I was living at home. I found that it was much more difficult to stop smoking than I thought. I believed like so many others before me that it wasn't addicting. This turned out to be nothing more than a common misconception among teens. I was addicted, and that was that. I tried tirelessly to quit, but again and again I found myself conforming to habit. I thought that perhaps too much free time was a contributing factor, so I applied for two additional jobs. I was hired.Eventually, this too proved ineffectual. The long hours were taxing, and the low pay was unbearable. I needed to complete formal schooling.

Chapter Four: Prospects

I took my GED and scored in the top 95th percentile (It was easy).
    I'm attending college and doing quite well.
    I haven't smoked or drank in two years.
    I am a successful producer and entrepreneur.
    I still believe people are incompetent and illogical creatures of habit.
    I feel intellectually superior.
    I am intellectually superior.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if youre so smart why the fuk dont you know where teen misc is

edit: also you have no tangible accomplishments

ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post

x350
    Nothing is good or bad. Everything just is.

☸Meditation FTW☸

Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omniscience has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I am a successful producer and entrepreneur....? I can only assume that you skipped that line or that you are an idiot.

Registered User martinezwallace's Avatar
    martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow man isn't that just nice for you?

For someone who is so fooking smart, you figure you would be able to stop smoking weed when you want, but I guess intelligence =/= willpower, eh?
    ~~~Misc Red Crew~~~

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6561/automotivatore.jpg

escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) escapist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt expect this story to be so bad

You are not a genius, in fact you may have downs for thinking you and your story is remotely exceptional

Originally Posted by escapist View Post
    I didnt expect this story to be so bad

You are not a genius
    My apparent intelligence is much lower than my actual intelligence. I have poor communication skills due to low social interaction.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
    I am a successful producer and entrepreneur....? I can only assume that you skipped that line or that you are an idiot.
    produced what?? Thats grey-area crap. I want quantifiable evidence you arent another teen-misc retard who did a ******** IQ test and thinks he is Stephen Hawkings. GEDs are for children and are up there with 50 metre swimming badges

Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trogsson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like how you are playing intelligent by using as many obscure words as you could find.

OP is a ******* /thread.

produced what?? Thats grey-area crap. I want quantifiable evidence you arent another teen-misc retard who did a ******** IQ test and thinks he is Stephen Hawkings
    You are obviously a troll, or you obviously did not read what I wrote; however, I will oblige your request for clarification. I was in the Gifted program. They tested my IQ. It has since been tested repeatedly by accredited institutions. I am literally a genius.

I am a successful producer. I work with musicians. I make music. Is that simple enough?

Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeyez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP is anally superior at taking cocks.

Originally Posted by martinezwallace View Post
    Wow man isn't that just nice for you?

For someone who is so fooking smart, you figure you would be able to stop smoking weed when you want, but I guess intelligence =/= willpower, eh?
    This is true.

HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like the story of every other guy who hit rock bottom and clawed his way out.

You just convinced yourself that you're superman to make it through, pretty neat eh?

Registered User Canadian_Lifter's Avatar
    Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just wondering - are you just smart in book sense, or are you also street smart? I have a really easy time in university (chemical engineering) but my street smarts suck
    Canadian American dual citizen
    Chemical engineer crew
    MD crew
    Gastroenterologist crew

You are obviously a troll, or you obviously did not read what I wrote; however, I will oblige your request for clarification. I was in the Gifted program. They tested my IQ. It has since been tested repeatedly by accredited institutions. I am literally a genius.

I am a successful producer. I work with musicians. I make music. Is that simple enough?

Great, you flail around on an instrument - hey guess what, 90% of people on misc do that... You make music, are you a virtuoso and have an excellent grasp of musical theory or just another half-wit on garage band dragging and dropping canned beats?

As for being in the gifted program, I guess that means youre not a retard but I want to see some hard academic certificates that you are smart. Otherwise its just " i know i dont get girlfriends but my mom says im handsome"

Originally Posted by HexC View Post
    Sounds like the story of every other guy who hit rock bottom and clawed his way out.

You just convinced yourself that you're superman to make it through, pretty neat eh?
    I agree. I believe my struggle pales in comparison to most, but due to todays post content I thought it might be relevant and well-received. I suppose I was wrong to assume the latter.

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gifted class, lol I love how the gifted students in my class are all deadbeat losers working dead-end jobs, raising kids they don't want in houses they can't afford, whilst I busted my ass to get where I am. Intelligence=/= Success. (yes jaundiced)
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000) maabou is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're so "intellectually superior," yet you are so weak-minded and ignorant that you are psychologically addicted to marijuana?

EDIT: ^^^ damn, someone beat me to it.

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I took my GED and scored in the top 95th percentile (It was easy).
    Lol. GED. lol. You know that correlates to around a 75th percentile in terms of IQ? Lmao.

I'm attending college and doing quite well.
    omg, amazing. Hardly anybody does well in college

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go debate in the R/P section. A lot of idiots there, and still, I guarantee you'll be torn apart.

MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000)
    I assume the story is fiction, because it looks like a monkey wrote it. I'm glad you feel you are superior to everyone, but that doesn't make you a genius. What have you accomplished? Inventions made? Cures found? You are nothing, but a worthless pile of sht. Anybody can talk the talk.

Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol id run circles around you in any type of intellectual competition

alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Registered User martinezwallace's Avatar
    martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000) martinezwallace is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree. I believe my struggle pales in comparison to most, but due to todays post content I thought it might be relevant and well-received. I suppose I was wrong to assume the latter.
    You came on to the misc and started a thread by stating (claiming) that you are more intelligent than basically everyone else here. Perhaps you thought that telling a story about how you got into smoking a little herb was supposed to make us sympathize with you?

Intelligence =/= understanding of a persons basic thought process, eh? For someone who is so intelligent, you don't seem to grasp basics of human interaction. Imma peg you as having mild aspergers, am I right? I might just be pigeon-holing you there - forgive me if that's the case. I recommend spending a lot of time with Shakespeare - he would appeal to a genius's intellect and would teach you the understanding that humans have basically been thinking the same way for 500 years now and will most likely continue to do so.

Then you won't make threads like this (basically a challenge) and wonder why people are fighting you in it.
    ~~~Misc Red Crew~~~

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6561/automotivatore.jpg

Great, you flail around on an instrument - hey guess what, 90% of people on misc do that... You make music, are you a virtuoso and have an excellent grasp of musical theory or just another half-wit on garage band dragging and dropping canned beats?

As for being in the gifted program, I guess that means youre not a retard but I want to see some hard academic certificates that you are smart. Otherwise its just " i know i dont get girlfriends but my mom says im handsome"
    You have a very atheistic mindset. I say this, because you (like atheists) are unwilling to believe anything that is not quantifiably proven to you beyond the shadow of a doubt. For me, it is impractical to attempt providing proof of my accomplishments. I am also unwilling to do so, because you have no understanding of the purpose I intended this post to have. I am not making this post to boast or take any credit. I was simply attempting to help permeate a deeper insight into the mind of an highly intelligent individual. You can choose to believe me or not. If you are beyond 'taking someones word for it,' so be it.

Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong aspergers

MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000) MrBoombastic is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have a very atheistic mindset. I say this, because you (like atheists) are unwilling to believe anything that is not quantifiably proven to you beyond the shadow of a doubt. For me, it is impractical to attempt providing proof of my accomplishments. I am also unwilling to do so, because you have no understanding of the purpose I intended this post to have. I am not making this post to boast or take any credit. I was simply attempting to help permeate a deeper insight into the mind of an highly intelligent individual. You can choose to believe me or not. If you are beyond 'taking someones word for it,' so be it.
    How long did it take you to write that? You aren't smart. You just used 100 words for something you could have said in 5.

alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alvesNYR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

an highly

AN HIGHLY

dammit i fell for it lols, well played

Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jackedazn2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL ur a retard srs, real intelligent ppl know how to adjust the way they speak to the situations, ur on a msg board buddayy, pseudo-intellectuals will try to speak pretentiously no matter what. THIS IS A FACT