SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Muscle Pharm Assault Review

This is my first in-depth review for this board. Please bear with me....

Muscle Pharm Assault Raspberry Lemonade

After going through Jack3d, White Flood, and SuperPump250, Ive decided to try something different. I liked all 3 of the previous products. But I find myself wanting to try something different after each container/tub. After reading various reviews, I decided to pick up the 2 for 1 Assault deal here at BB.com.

Obviously the pix below is a sad morning

When I buy supplements, Im very budget conscious. Many of these preworkout products suggest 1 to 3 scoops/servings. Some people need to have "3" scoops for the full effect. I try to avoid that. I take just enough to get the job done. I was a 1.5-2 scooper for Jack3d....2 scooper for Sp250....and 2 for WF. For the Assault, it is recommended to take between .5 - 1 scoop so I started at .5 scoop. Then later bumped it up to .75 (3/4) scoop per serving. PERFECT!

Mixability 10/10:

3/4 scoop into my shaker....15 second shake....and it is all ready to go....as you can see in the pictures below there is little or no residue on the bottom

TASTE 10/10:

One of the best tasting preworkout/intra/postworkout/whatever drinks ever!!!! OMFG!!! Its soooooo good. I have to convince myself only to drink it preworkout. However that didnt work. Occasionally during dinner, I would mix a tiny bit of Assault into my water for some flavor. It is that good. The Raspberry Lemonade is just perfect. Muscle Pharm really nailed it here.

Price 10/10:

I got it 2 for 1 deal.....Actually 2 for me and one for a friend...so it comes to $20 or so per container... for me....at 3/4 scoops....$20 for 30 servings....which will be about .67 cents per serving.... I drink it 3 or 4 times a week (depending on the program) so it lasts me almost 1.5 - 2 months

Pump 8.5/10:

This is probably the most difficult category for me to judge. I'm always feeling "pumped" and getting the pump when I work out. I really cannot tell if I am getting the "extra" pump or not. I am a very humble person in my gym. I'm always wearing wind/jogging pants and a long sleeved shirt. Of course, like all of us, we get tempted and take our long sleeved shirt off and see what we have so far. So on arm day, oh lordy...do I have spiders under my skin making these webs?

Energy/Focus 10/10:

I believe it is my advantage, that I workout within an hour after waking up. I noticed that these stims hit me harder if I take them in the AM than in the afternoon. Maybe thats why I dont need the "full servings" for any of the PWO drinks for the full effects. Anyway, within 15-20 minutes after taking Assault, I feel the tinglings in my arms. Funny because when I take Jack3ed, the tinglings is in my face. Whatever, the tinglings hit and I am ready to go. After my workout, I do feel I could have done more. Even when my triceps are so fried that i cant do a single dip or pushup. Absolutely NO CRASH!!! (thats a major major plus).

Do I recommend the Assualt? Yes I do. But I do tell friends that this product does not contain 1,3 Dimeth so its a different feeling than the C-4, Jack3d, and etc.

So there you have it. this is my first review, any feedback for future reviews will be much much appreciated. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back to working out after that vasectomy?

Awesome review. I see that the taste is now a 10/10 instead of the 8/10 for the in-store review?

Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duffs88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need to try this stuff I love the pump I get from Superpump MAX and White Flood hope its as good as this I am waiting right now for RAGE from Animal to come out cant wait and I just got a sample of LIT-UP
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    Back to working out after that vasectomy?

Awesome review. I see that the taste is now a 10/10 instead of the 8/10 for the in-store review?
    oh Im in bed ....got the procedure done on friday ahahahah....i've been meaning to write up this review but never could get around to it until now..

finished the assault last week or so....

yes....I simply add more water....when i wrote the instore review....that was way back about 1 week into the tub (about 4 servings in).....this review is was after i finished it....

nice catch though

Originally Posted by Duffs88 View Post
    I need to try this stuff I love the pump I get from Superpump MAX and White Flood hope its as good as this I am waiting right now for RAGE from Animal to come out cant wait and I just got a sample of LIT-UP

Im just now on SuperPumpMax....I'll write it up when I'm done with it...

I too got my sample of Lit Up....plus a container of Bullnox...and a contanner of Maniac (Anabolic Innovation). Looks like im gonna be busy in this subforum for a little while...

but back to your question...The Assault is very good you wont be disappointed....if so...you can come back and neg me (oh oh pls dont )

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    oh Im in bed ....got the procedure done on friday ahahahah....i've been meaning to write up this review but never could get around to it until now..

finished the assault last week or so....

yes....I simply add more water....when i wrote the instore review....that was way back about 1 week into the tub (about 4 servings in).....this review is was after i finished it....

nice catch though
    Hope you feel better soon man. The other vasectomy experiences in that thread don't seem very... enjoyable, lol.

Which flavor of Assault do you like best? I got one of each flavor from the b2g1 deal and won't start them until after Spring Break.

Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    Hope you feel better soon man. The other vasectomy experiences in that thread don't seem very... enjoyable, lol.

Which flavor of Assault do you like best? I got one of each flavor from the b2g1 deal and won't start them until after Spring Break.

When I got the 2 for 1 deal...but could only pick one flavor and ended up picking Rasp/Lemonade....I still have another container left....very good....I even caught my 7 year old drinking it (oh thats another thread too...and no i dont recommend it...smh)....

the procedure when smoothly....****** (before) and vicodin (afterwards) is the $hit....actually not as bad as one may think....but am pullling the "ohhh im in soooo much pain" stunt on my wife so i can stay in bed longer .....shhhhhhhhhhhhh

b0gey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b0gey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b0gey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b0gey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    When I got the 2 for 1 deal...but could only pick one flavor and ended up picking Rasp/Lemonade....I still have another container left....very good....I even caught my 7 year old drinking it (oh thats another thread too...and no i dont recommend it...smh)....

the procedure when smoothly....****** (before) and vicodin (afterwards) is the $hit....actually not as bad as one may think....but am pullling the "ohhh im in soooo much pain" stunt on my wife so i can stay in bed longer .....shhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Loudy Rowdy eh? Nice review man.. I'm still on jack3d for the time being... Oughta give this a try next time around!

"DJ" aka Uber

Originally Posted by b0gey View Post
    Loudy Rowdy eh? Nice review man.. I'm still on jack3d for the time being... Oughta give this a try next time around!

"DJ" aka Uber
    Hey sweet UBER in the house!!!! good to see/hear from ya....hope ya stick around bud

mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you very much for putting this up. This is one of the better reviews I've ready for this product. I've been Curious as to whether or not it was worth trying. Needless to say, I have a month's supply on it's way. Trying out the watermelon, lol. Can't go wrong with that. Thanks again.

Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another great review. By far one of my favorite pre-workout supplements.
    t(-_-t)

Rep back 1k+

Supplements Higgs Boson IsaacJewton's Avatar
    IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review OP. I might have to pick this up in the near future, had my eye on Assault for a while but I've heard different opinions though. Regardless, nice review.
    KETOGENIC BRAH

JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayLay1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The scoop seems alittle to big?