Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Does ****** cause weight loss?

I started my bulk about 2-3 weeks ago, first 2 weeks I went up about 5-6(water weight/carb up) now the third week just passed and im down a pound from last week. I even kind of pigged out this week with pizza and BK on top of already being 500 above. I also just started taking ambiem this week because I was having sleep problems. Is this possibly the problem? My mom said something about the sleep ****** induces isn't restorative? Seemed rediculous to me, but now im worried. Advice guys?
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds more likely that you aren't weighing yourself constistently. Plus, weight fluctuates. Don't worry if you lose a lb or gain a lb. Worry about 5+.

$

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Sounds more likely that you aren't weighing yourself constistently. Plus, weight fluctuates. Don't worry if you lose a lb or gain a lb. Worry about 5+.

$
    Every sunday when I wake up brah.

Btw, you sure you're only at 140? Arms are lookin HYUUGGGE.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)