Peppering anuses since 96 Izese's Avatar
    Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000)

Help a soccer player out!

Alright, I'm 13 and well I've been playing soccer for about 3 years. I was a late starter when it came to anything that involved getting off my ass. I used to be one of the sweaty lazy hogs who's best freind was an XBOX and Big mac. I've hatched out of that cocoon and, i lost 10 pounds of solid fat and, i started an intense regiment of calisthenics. I did that for about two years. It wasn't until last summer that i started working out. I try to go to the gym twice a week and, i do soccer about 3 times a week (Really effin' good cardio).

When i hit the gym, i usually work my calves ALOT. I don't know what the **** is with me, i just have a disturbing calf fetish. (Usually i hang by the standing calf raise machine and the sitting calf raise machine). I can do about 200 pounds on the standing and like 120 on the sitting. Other than that i usually bench and i could do about 120 pounds on the bench. (Not that good). I kinda have some flabby thighs and i've been trying to get rid of them, but they're stubborn as hell. I mean they're strong and have great endurance (I can do a 5:50 mile with em'). Don't get it twisted thought, i'm not fat. My body fat % is like 12.5.

So really, what i want is suggestions. I want to get rid of my flabby thighs, and gain more muscle in my arms and just overall increase my bench press. (I'll try to get some pictures up to give you a better picture of what i look like)

Help a bro out?

Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000) Izese is just really nice. (+1000)
    Help a negro out!

jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Izese View Post
    Alright, I'm 13 and well I've been playing soccer for about 3 years. I was a late starter when it came to anything that involved getting off my ass. I used to be one of the sweaty lazy hogs who's best freind was an XBOX and Big mac. I've hatched out of that cocoon and, i lost 10 pounds of solid fat and, i started an intense regiment of calisthenics. I did that for about two years. It wasn't until last summer that i started working out. I try to go to the gym twice a week and, i do soccer about 3 times a week (Really effin' good cardio).

When i hit the gym, i usually work my calves ALOT. I don't know what the **** is with me, i just have a disturbing calf fetish. (Usually i hang by the standing calf raise machine and the sitting calf raise machine). I can do about 200 pounds on the standing and like 120 on the sitting. Other than that i usually bench and i could do about 120 pounds on the bench. (Not that good). I kinda have some flabby thighs and i've been trying to get rid of them, but they're stubborn as hell. I mean they're strong and have great endurance (I can do a 5:50 mile with em'). Don't get it twisted thought, i'm not fat. My body fat % is like 12.5.

So really, what i want is suggestions. I want to get rid of my flabby thighs, and gain more muscle in my arms and just overall increase my bench press. (I'll try to get some pictures up to give you a better picture of what i look like)

Help a bro out?
    you put this thread in the wrong section. You do not need to be strong to play soccer. you should do SS if you want to get stronger. It is a program.

jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Izese View Post

Help a bro out?
    I forgot to tell you that its a stickie in this fourm. It is ripptoes starting strength.

Thanks bro. I'll check it out.