Thread: Need help!!!

cbeamonte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Need help!!!

I already did 5 weeks of the hardcore 12 week training but without supplements, and i stopped for 3 weeks. I already get my supplements and i will go to continue but i dont know how to take my supplements exactly.
    Vitargo, Con-cret, Anavite, Myofusion, Xtend, Grenade.
    Help me please!!!!

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Follow the directions my man.

cbeamonte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Follow the directions my man.
    Thanks man!!!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cbeamonte View Post
    I already did 5 weeks of the hardcore 12 week training but without supplements, and i stopped for 3 weeks. I already get my supplements and i will go to continue but i dont know how to take my supplements exactly.
    Vitargo, Con-cret, Anavite, Myofusion, Xtend, Grenade.
    Help me please!!!!
    Diet and training must be in place for your goals, to benefit the most from supplements and see progress, checkout nutrition and training section stickies if you haven't.

Vitargo- Whenever you want/need carbs to reach your daily intake.
    Creatine- 3-5g/day, after saturation in about a month you can take it 4-5 times/week.
    Xtend- 1-2 servings Intraworkout/sipped on during workout.
    Anavite- They recommend 3 tabs/1 serv. twice with food.
    Grenade- They recommend 1-2 caps at a time depending on your stimulant tolerance, do not take close to bed.