Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Having trouble gaining muscle and losing fat, will pay (paypal) for help plus rep 7k!

Let me give you guys a background of myself before I begin, I've been training for 5+ years now. I got into bodybuilding after losing 120lbs of fat, I was 280lb and dropped to 160lbs. I then paid and had a tummy tuck at age 19. Since then I've been training and trying my best and although sometimes I see great results, I get frustrated and end up binging or just giving up. Then starting up again. I'm tired of not understand what I'm doing that isn't getting me results. I just understand how I can put 2 hours 6 days a week into the gym and nothing. While there are people who don't watch what they eat and have a better looking body then me.

====================

Currently I'm shrinking in size but I look the same, skinny fat. I've accepted my stretch mark and I don't know why but everytime I'm at the gym I sweat tons. I don't mean a little, I mean my whole under-shirt and pants are soaked by the end up lifting/cardio session. They get so soaked they actually weigh me down a bit (the pants). I retain water like crazy no matter how clean I eat. When I do finally decide to treat myself a cheat-meal I get bloated like crazy. The next day, I find salt stains on the side of my shirts, little white strip lines (this is only after I have 1 cheat meal)

------------------

The gym, I life 6 times a day and finish up with 25 minutes of cardio either stair-master or something else. Normally I do the Interval training and set the level to 12 or 13.

Monday: Chest, Triceps, Abs (Weighted)
    Tuesday: Back, Biceps, Shoulders, Abs (Weighted)
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: Legs and Abs
    Friday: Repeat of the week
    Saturday...
    Sunday: off

-------------------------

I've tried various diets, where I eat one day and fast for 24 hours and not eat the next day. I've tried high protein, carb cycling and other things with no luck. I'm depressed about this whole thing and I don't know what to do. I've tried eating every 2 hours but I gain weight or maybe I retain water I don't know what it is.

=----------------------

Example diet at work:

6:00am - Protein Shake
    8:00am - Cup of tea
    11:00am - Lunch#1 (Spinach Salad with Shrimp or Ground Turkey) no dressing
    2:00pm - Same thing
    3:00pm - (pre-drink @ gym)
    6:30pm - Get home from the gym protein shake 40grams)
    8:00pm - Protein Meal (no carbs)
    11:00pm - if hungry a protein shake (casein)

look I know I don't eat as much but its only because when I do eat, I get bigger my pants don't fit anymore etc..

Wtf am I doing wrong? Why is it when I cheat a little my face body swell up and I have a hard time at the gym lifting?

I'm just so frustrated right now,

==========
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000) BreezerD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Three things I think may help:

1.) Post your actual routine in as much detail as possible, and tell us your maxes for the bench, squat and deadlift

2.) Working in some high-intensity training eg sprints, sled drags, pushes, etc.

3.) Getting tested for a hormonal deficiency
    SQ: 484lb
    BP: 330b
    DL: 540lb

m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do jim wendlers 5/3/1. eat 200g of protein, 150g of carb, 80g of fat a day. thats a good place to start based on your weight.

Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BreezerD View Post
    Three things I think may help:

1.) Post your actual routine in as much detail as possible, and tell us your maxes for the bench, squat and deadlift

2.) Working in some high-intensity training eg sprints, sled drags, pushes, etc.

3.) Getting tested for a hormonal deficiency

I don't bench anymore like I used to since I don't have a partner I train with if I do bench I go with the safe bet of doing 135lbs, 45 on each side. I usually use machines a lot and although I do see some progress I just can't seem to get slim enough. Do you think my body is used the conditioning I've done inside the gym?

I try to mix it up but I keep to the basics, bicep curls, Chest using cables, Lats, Back Rows, Weighted Abs.. Tricep Dips

I sweat easily as I mentioned before but that doesn't mean I'm really struggling.

Am I doing too much cardio?

As for hormonal deficiency, I do believe something is wrong. I made an appointment with a dr for a check up but its not till mid march.
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500) Jaycee41 is not very helpful. (-500)
    no ****ing breakfast?

fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiandiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi-

I think its possible that your routine is too repetitive. Do you want to have a lean look? if so the heavy lifting isn't a necessity. You already eat pretty clean, but I think your routine isnt help you gain the muscle so a simple rule of thumb: if you are not reaching soreness in your muscle you need to make changes. the more advance you become the more you have to switch your routine. Typically every 3 weeks. you dont have to change the workout itself but at least different excercises.

hope this helps.

txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    drink more water and make sure your cheat day isnt so high in sodium!

also check ur inbox!
    -------------------------------www.Texas-AP.com--------------------------------------
    --------------------- join us on face book: txapn and txapn stefan ---------------------
    --------------------- HOWS THIS GAME GOING TO REMEMBER YOU? ---------------------

Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000) Highstick12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stop doing split routines.

Do a 5x5 program like Madcows.

Sprint 2 days a week.

Eat clean.

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i found intermittent fasting (IFing) helped me adhere to my diet and i love it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ittent+fasting

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

So I had this long weekend to think about it and maybe kind of re-evaluate some of my goals and progress and see exactly where I “messed up”. I used to be on top of my game and somewhere I kind of fell apart. I don’t like bitching about my problems and I was just really upset that one day. I guess I was upset because I put effort into something and 1 day of having a cheat meal messed me up or maybe I just let it get the best of me. I’m going to start fresh and stop looking back and just head forward with my goals and see where it gets me.

TJD24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have got to eat breakfast good amnt of carbs nd definitly some whole milk. Also, make sure ur doing squats and deadlifts to help gain mass and u prolly shud strt benching...you need to eat more too weather u say u gain to much or not.....u shood be able to burn the fat btween workout an cardio an Mayer try sprints every other day insted of long distance evryday. If this doesn't help I suggest u let the doc kno so he cam get u n quicker or go to a new doc who smaller in buisness.
    Good Luck!