kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation oh hey there mr.right bicep...but wheres mr.left bicep????

ive been a right handed guy all my life ...my right bicep is aloot fuller and bigger than my left....currently my bicep days consist of
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-4 sets
    reverse curls-4 sets
    db alternating curls-4 sets
    and at the end i do concentration curls....i do drop sets on my left bicep to failure plus 2 xtra sets for my lefty...
    my left bicep seems somewhat not as responsive as my right and sometimes i find myself not really being able to flex it as hard..or as correctly as my right one it really has a big defecate compared to my right bicep....is there any tips or suggestions anyone might have to help me out with this?...should i do light workouts for left bicep only on my off/rest days?.....

some people say just keep up with my routine and my left bicep will catch up to the right one cause it will naturally have to work harder?

what do ?!???

all help is much appreciated! thank you !!!
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

on the real though USMC and proud of it HOORAH.

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump...
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know about making left catch up with right but that seems like an awful lot of volume for biceps. 16 sets plus concentration curls at the end with drop sets & 2 extra sets just for your left arm? Overkill. What does your back workout look like?

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingarnold187 View Post
    ive been a right handed guy all my life ...my right bicep is aloot fuller and bigger than my left....currently my bicep days consist of
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-4 sets
    reverse curls-4 sets
    and at the end i do concentration curls....i do drop sets on my left bicep to failure plus 2 xtra sets for my lefty...
    my left bicep seems somewhat not as responsive as my right and sometimes i find myself not really being able to flex it as hard..or as correctly as my right one it really has a big defecate compared to my right bicep....is there any tips or suggestions anyone might have to help me out with this?...should i do light workouts for left bicep only on my off/rest days?.....

some people say just keep up with my routine and my left bicep will catch up to the right one cause it will naturally have to work harder?

what do ?!???

In all seriousness, if you don't notice any pain your left arm I would just stick with what you're doing. Maybe add a few left bicep only exercises if it really bothers you.

JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-4 sets
    reverse curls-4 sets

what do ?!???

I do something similar.. it is A LOT for your biceps. Cut the sets down, and rotate...

Do:

Week 1
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-3 sets
    reverse curls-2 sets
    db alternating curls-2 sets

week 2
    hammer- 4
    reverse-3
    DB alt-2
    Barbell-2

week 3
    reverse-4
    db-3
    barbell-2
    hammer-2

Get it.... then if you want... throw in the conc curls with focus on your left.

Your Left will catch up... just dont go over board and finish set with just your right..
    Cop: Hey you know where i can get good steroids
    Me: Steroids, i have a new steroid in my car, its a pioneer i think
    Cop: nevermind

Originally Posted by mbinda View Post
    I don't know about making left catch up with right but that seems like an awful lot of volume for biceps. 16 sets plus concentration curls at the end with drop sets & 2 extra sets just for your left arm? Overkill. What does your back workout look like?
    yeh i do do alot of excersizes..but it seems like its what is necessary for me....i work til muscles are sore and aching...after all its about tearing up the muscle tissue and fibers..and rebuilding them with good foods,protein,bcaa's all that good stuff

for back i do lots of bent over rows and deadlifts..and thats about it lol....i workout at home so my equiptment is limited..so i really only do back excersizes with barbells..sometimes ill use my kettlebell.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Originally Posted by JohnnyD111 View Post
    I do something similar.. it is A LOT for your biceps. Cut the sets down, and rotate...

Do:

Week 1
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-3 sets
    reverse curls-2 sets
    db alternating curls-2 sets

week 2
    hammer- 4
    reverse-3
    DB alt-2
    Barbell-2

week 3
    reverse-4
    db-3
    barbell-2
    hammer-2

Get it.... then if you want... throw in the conc curls with focus on your left.

Your Left will catch up... just dont go over board and finish set with just your right..
    ok thx an im gona try that and see what happens..never really thought of switching evrything up cause i didnt really think it mattered much but ill give it a shot thx again!
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok thx an im gona try that and see what happens..never really thought of switching evrything up cause i didnt really think it mattered much but ill give it a shot thx again!
    well it doesnt, im just giving you an option. Personally, I do bi and tri same day. I work till i have a satisfying pump... generally the reverse curls give me a good pump

Cop: Hey you know where i can get good steroids
    Me: Steroids, i have a new steroid in my car, its a pioneer i think
    Cop: nevermind

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    barbell curls-4 sets
    hammer curls-4 sets
    reverse curls-4 sets

what do ?!???

My advice is to not focus your biceps. You can't bicep curl someone into submission. For the most part your biceps are fairly useless on there own. Include these compounds into your routine and stop focusing on isolation exercises for your small irrelevant muscles that get enough of a workout when preforming compounds that are far more beneficial.

Deadlift
    Squat
    Barbell Benchpress
    Weighted Pull up's wide and close grip.
    Weighted Dips
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    My advice is to not focus your biceps. You can't bicep curl someone into submission. For the most part your biceps are fairly useless on there own. Include these compounds into your routine and stop focusing on isolation exercises for your small irrelevant muscles that get enough of a workout when preforming compounds that are far more beneficial.

Deadlift
    Squat
    Barbell Benchpress
    Weighted Pull up's wide and close grip.
    Weighted Dips
    Perhaps he wants to have nice arms and doesn't care about how much he squats?
    To each his own.

OP, I would tend to use more DBs, as with all your BB sets the right arm can dominate the left. With DBs you're sure to train them equally.
    3k+

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    Perhaps he wants to have nice arms and doesn't care about how much he squats?
    To each his own.
    Your gonna have perfectly nice arms without ever focusing them, you also won't get stupid looking Popeye arms like the situation.

If you want silly dis-proportioned arms like this^ then by all means bicep curl your way to victory.

Originally Posted by JohnnyD111 View Post
    well it doesnt, im just giving you an option. Personally, I do bi and tri same day. I work till i have a satisfying pump... generally the reverse curls give me a good pump
    The pump means nothing.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.