Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do i need to beg??? with photos

Hi guys! My question is getting ignored EVERYWHERE else so here i go in this !My name is George Apostolopoulos, im 20, 6'4" 250 lbs with something like 32% body fat. Obviously im looking to shrink down drastically! Summer is around the corner! I am no fool, I know it will take dedication, but I lack in the willpower with food and ill shortly describe why in a sec. First off, allow me to tell you a bit about myself. I played football in highschool, and did martial arts of varying styles for 15 years. (No McDojo bull****). I met Elliott Hulse back in 2010 and have tried so hard to follow his Lean Hybrid Muscle but i keep falling off. If you see my photos, you can see i have a nasty over-hang with a nice set of moobs! haha. Wasn't always like that. When I went to college in Greece for pre-med, dropped down to 225 doing absolutely nothing but eating less and walking. So now let me tell you why I have no will power with food...

In February of 2015 after returning from Greece, I developed a horrible anxiety and panic disorder. Everyday I felt like I couldn't breathe or get a proper breath (still feel that way sometimes) and i found a good way to subdue the anxiety was to eat... and smoke but i cut that a while ago.... hence weight gain! so now, if i dont eat my typical caloric amounts and am sedentary, i get anxiety. I honestly feel liek im constantly looknig for the best meal plan/workout system for me. So let me tell you my goals

-Become more flexible (cant really do proper squats because of my tight ass hips...)
    -aggressively lose fat (note-didnt say weight... fat haha) something like 3-5 lbs a week or more if possible
    -aggressively gain muscle, maybe 1-2 lbs a week
    -increase power output of muscles (both explosive and sustained strength)
    -increase endurance
    -STAY COMMITTED
    -look sexy lol

so what do you all think of Lean Hybrid Muscle Reloaded? Anything better out there to meet all my goals? Any diets to follow? Currently money is of no object to waste for my ghealth and success. But if I buy something I damn well want it to be the last plan i ever buy, and something I can continuously go back to!!! Please help me I seek guidance! My dream is to become one of those fitness vloggers on youtube who just talks about day to day life and fitness stuff!

I am by no means a beginner btw, just really fat and really weak and really tight.

Also- side note, trying to get into Mensa, any members here? any advice? lol (my intelligence is number #1 in my life first and foremost)
    Attached Images

Registered User 7thmosefromleft's Avatar
    7thmosefromleft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I have an issue with stress eating, as well. What helped me a while lot was taking ashwagandha and rhodiola together.
    Use to take it 3 x per day but as I got a better handle on life it's more 4 times per week, highly recommend also look in to yogo and deep meditation. Focous on getting your mind in order and the body will follow IMO other wise even of you manage to lose the weight it won't last forever. Drink more water too, any time you think you are hungry drink a glass or two of water.
    Find healthyer snacks, red fruits mostly, and salads. Chicken chedder bacon bits and spinach is good enough to not need dressing ,again IMO.
    I do have a high IQ, tho never bothered with Mensa, I use to run in high IQ world. Mensa has a rep for being a little elitest if your not 180 or above your sub standard. High IQ world seemed more welcoming to people of all , higher, iq levels YMMV of course.

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    let me tell you few truth , first of all you cant lose fat and gain muscle efficiently on a caloric deficit , which is required for fat loss , if you do fat loss agressively , then you dont gain any muscle , and probably lose some. as far as gaining 1-2 lbs muscle a week, is physiologically impossible , you would be doing flawless if you gained that in a month. and of course in order to make most optimal muscle gains you have to be eating on surplus, so go one step at a time with your goals. focus on getting the fat off you first. and you dont have to do anything different for this training wise, still lift heavy weights, do some cardio if you prefer. and create a 500-750 cals deficit everyday. dont look for meal plans , make your own plan with the foods you like with the macros you need. this is what everyone is doing. read thread below.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

you say you are by no means beginner , and you say you are weak , thats kinda contradictory. just because you spent time in gym doesnt make you advanced. you need to do right things in gym and gain muscle to level up. i would stick to 5x5 routines until you get strong enough. you can find routines on stickies. lean hybrid muscle all that crap, wont make dramatic difference, unless you really screw up , any routine works as much as ones. go with what you like.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baltael View Post
    I am by no means a beginner btw, just really fat and really weak and really tight.
    Guess what Mr Mensa, this makes you a beginner.

Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baltael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I consider myself weak, It's kinda a personal thing. I didn't come on here to get attacked. Just looking for help. Ive read many physiology/kinesiology books which is what Elliott Hulse's programs are based off. Building muscle and burning fat. But I guess I came to the wrong p;ace to ask for better. Thanks

Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're talking about gaining 1-2 lbs of muscle per WEEK and aggressively losing fat. It's not going to happen.

Set some realistic goals.
    Pick a simple diet exercise program you like enough to keep doing.
    Don't over-analyze. Frankly just about anything you do would be an improvement.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    let me tell you few truth , first of all you cant lose fat and gain muscle efficiently on a caloric deficit , which is required for fat loss , if you do fat loss agressively , then you dont gain any muscle , and probably lose some. as far as gaining 1-2 lbs muscle a week, is physiologically impossible , you would be doing flawless if you gained that in a month. and of course in order to make most optimal muscle gains you have to be eating on surplus, so go one step at a time with your goals. focus on getting the fat off you first. and you dont have to do anything different for this training wise, still lift heavy weights, do some cardio if you prefer. and create a 500-750 cals deficit everyday. dont look for meal plans , make your own plan with the foods you like with the macros you need. this is what everyone is doing. read thread below.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

you say you are by no means beginner , and you say you are weak , thats kinda contradictory. just because you spent time in gym doesnt make you advanced. you need to do right things in gym and gain muscle to level up. i would stick to 5x5 routines until you get strong enough. you can find routines on stickies. lean hybrid muscle all that crap, wont make dramatic difference, unless you really screw up , any routine works as much as ones. go with what you like.
    You can take it how you want to but Magician gave you some solid advice. You will find that nobody is gonna sugar coat **** for you on these forums. You aren't going to build an appreciable amount of muscle while losing fat. Seems like your priority should be losing fat. If you are gaining muscle AND losing fat that makes you a beginner anyways. Alot of people don't even gain 1-2 lb a month of muscle on a BULK so what makes you think you are going to do it on a cut?

You don't need a meal plan either and nobody is going to create one for you lol. All you need to do is eat in a caloric deficit and hit your macros, and of course eat vegetables/fruits for your vitamins/minerals. Pick a program that you will enjoy, if its Elliott Hulse's **** it just run it., But there are many other free programs like ICF, Fierce 5, All Pros, Stronglifts, Warrior Routine, etc.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pick a program and stick to it for at LEAST 6 months, no changes or modifications.

AllPro, Fierce 5, Starting Strength - choose one

2-3 days a week get out on the off days and walk 45 minutes to one hour

Eat 2300 calories a day to start (100g protein and 75g fat minimum, the rest carbs) and use a calculator to track your eating. After 2 weeks if your not loosing 1-1.5 pounds a week then cut 200 calories and re-evaluate. Weigh ALL of your foods to get an accurate grasp on your eating. Cut out ALL empty liquid calories - cokes, monsters, ect. Drink water and use coffee as a preworkout not some off the shelf crap that has calories.

READ ALL STICKIES IN THE WORKOUT FORUM AND NUTRITION FORUM - TWICE.

Learn how to take care of your body. Let the process work, don't guess. It takes time to change. Do this and at the end of summer you will start to look really good. It won't happen by May - sorry too late for that.
    AllPro Simple Beginner Routine 4 Cycles
    AllPro Novice Program 3 Cycles
    Wendler 5-3-1 BBB+ and FSL
    5x5 Program

Squat:315; Bench: 260; OHP: 155; Deadlift: 330
    Bench PR 225 for 5; Deadlift PR 225 for 15
    Goals: 1/2/3/4 plate

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Baltael View Post

-Become more flexible (cant really do proper squats because of my tight ass hips...)
    -aggressively lose fat (note-didnt say weight... fat haha) something like 3-5 lbs a week or more if possible
    -aggressively gain muscle, maybe 1-2 lbs a week
    -increase power output of muscles (both explosive and sustained strength)
    -increase endurance
    -STAY COMMITTED
    -look sexy lol
    For flexibility try the "limber 11" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc

You won't lose 3-5lbs of fat per week. Give that idea up. 1, maybe 2lbs per week is realistic

You won't gain 1-2lbs of muscle per week. Maybe you could do 1-2lbs in your first couple months. Rate of growth goes down from there.

For power just do a good, well thought out routine

For endurance you can do some cardio or maybe HIIT

The rest is up to you

gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I put on 27 lbs in 6 months. My fat content (by pinching) is about the same, maybe a little less, than when I started. My wife said my love handles are "gone" so I think its less just due to that but I didn't have much before. That's a 4.5lb gain per month or a lb a week. It can be done!

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gokite View Post
    I put on 27 lbs in 6 months. My fat content (by pinching) is about the same, maybe a little less, than when I started. My wife said my love handles are "gone" so I think its less just due to that but I didn't have much before. That's a 4.5lb gain per month or a lb a week. It can be done!
    Par for the course of a good clean bulk.

But you weren't trying to loose 5lbs a week at the same time.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.