Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz

SNS Agmatine reviews

First couple:

Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    SNS was kind enough to hook me up with a 3 day supply of Agmatine.

Day 1

According to Synapsin -

I did just that. And I got the results! Noticeably better pumps. The fatigue factor set in later than it usually would in my workouts. Pretty sweet.

Day 2

This review is from a couple days ago, just forgot to type it up.

Tried Agmatine 1 hour pre-workout. I actually felt that it worked better with this timing. Enhanced pumps, compared to last time. I trained arms - and they were FULL. Since I am on a low calorie diet, pumps aren't the best - but Agmatine has helped.
    Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post

Round 1

Antihero, thanks man for the few days worth of samples that you've sent over my way. I'm always excited to try a new pump product! No frills-here she goes as straight forward as possible.

I swallowed 4 caps with a mouthful of water about 45 minutes before leaving for the gym. I had only one meal prior and that was almost two hours before taking the Agmatine. Shoulders were on the menu so I was already expecting amazing results.
    I warmed up with a few minutes of light stretching and some lateral raises and honestly....I was already getting pumped. I always start very light and work my way up with shoulders to avoid injury.

standing dumbbell lateral raise-5'sx15/15'sx12/25'sx10/30'sx8/25'sx8/10'sx12!
    These babies set me on fire! The pump was nearing painful...

dumbbell shoulder press (seated)-55'sx12/65'sx8/60'sx10!
    I wish I would have taken a picture or made video of this! I could see striations all over my delts, and I'm nowhere near cutting! My shoulders were poppin' like freakin' boulders-no lie.

cambered bar upright row-75x10x3
    NUMB! I almost felt like I was just going through the motions because I was so pumped that my shoulders pretty much went numb. At one point I could even feel my hands/forearms starting to get all tingly.

Smith machine shrug-225x12x3
    Perfect way to finish the routine. I was trapped up like Bill Goldberg in this mutha fukka! I have two more servings so I'll try to remember to bring the camera next time. This I can already say, after just one sample---Agmatine works!
    Yesterday I dosed all 4 caps. two hours after my first meal, 1 hour before I hit the gym. This is not the way for me. I could most certainly feel the pumps coming on STRONG but....I felt like I was starving halfway through my daily pounding! I mean my stomach was full-on roaring at me. I had to sip water between every set just to settle it a bit. The pumps were strong indeed though it was hard to focus on that when my brain kept yelling at me to eat something!

Today is my last day of reviewing samples, I originally planned to log the bottle that I just ordered but I have been called upon to log another product for somebody else.....maybe I'll just hang on to the bottle and log it later (I have some crazy synergy/stacking ideas).

Oh yeah, I had half my dose (2 caps-duh) before breakfast and I just popped the other two so I'm off to the gym in 45!
    Originally Posted by patricksushi
    1st dose - Took 4 pills 45 mins preworkout (will try 4 pills 1 hour preworkout next time). Pumps were pretty sick. I am currently taking C-Bol by Thermolife (which already gave me sick pumps) but stacking it with Agmatine made the pumps feel amazing.

Next time I'll try and lay off the C-Bol for a day to see what the Agmatine can do alone.
    I will also note the vascularity in my next entry because it was hard to judge it when working out my back

2nd Dose : Took 4 caps alone this time 1 hour prior to working out. With my preworkout drink (App Nut's LIT UP).

Today was tricep and chest day, definitely saw some nice vascularity but pumps were not as good as the ones I get from Nitrates. I will probably end up stacking C-Bol and the Agmatine for my last dose because the pumps I get from them are amazing. It's very good for mind-muscle connection.

LAST DOSE

Took 4 caps of agmatine 1 hour preworkout and 6 caps of C-Bol 30 mins following. Pumps were extremely insane... I don't think I should do that again because it made the biceps painful to work out hahaha. But that is a good sign that it works! Sick vascularity!!
    Originally Posted by razor99189 View Post

1st I want to thank antihero for sending me some samples of Agmatine out of his own stash. That says a lot about this product right there that antihero would do this.

I took my 1st dose (4 pills) yesterday (Sun) an hour before my workout. I did Legs and Back. I felt a pretty decent pump going in my lats from the pull-ups, not much in my upper legs but got a hellava pump in my calves.

SCORE 9/10 got a nice pump from this supplement and could actually see a difference in my chest.

Would I buy this supplement Yes, at 20 bucks a bottle, that’s approximately $1.00 a serving (4 pills) not bad at all. The added pump is nice but the long term effects make this even better.

Thanks again to antihero for sending me out some samples to try.
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

Final Thoughts

Over all I think this is a very solid product. I feel that supplement companies underulilize it tremendousely (VERY few even use it). The pumps were insane (at times painful ) and I did notice a bit of extra endurance. The price point of ~$20 for 90 caps is very reasonable for what it delivers. I probably will not pick up a bottle until this summer just because while in school it is tough to dose it properly (unless you're poping pills in class). If you've never tried this product I highly recommend that you pick up a bottle, you won't be disappointed.

Cliffs: JUST BUY IT!

Overall: 9/10

*On a side note, I took 2g of SNS PEA yesterday before cardio. feltgoodman
    Originally Posted by brianmt View Post
    About me
    Professional Personal Trainer ( ACE Certfied )
    Fitness Model
    Next Year Competing Body Builder

Taste
    Agmatine comes in pill form so the taste is not to worry about.

Dosing
    4 Pills taken 45 minutes out from my lifting sessions.

Effectiveness
    I would give this product a solid 8.5/10. You get a fantastic pump that lasts for about 4 hours after your workout. I used them on chest/tri day before a photo shoot and was looking nice a full pumped for the shoot.

Should you try it??
    It's definitely worth a try atleast once, and hey if you don't like it then don't get it again. It works well though, buy if you enjoy pumps, if not then stay away.

Thanks for the oppurtunity SNS!
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    First off I would like to thank the amazing guys at SNS for the agmatine samples. I used my first sample (4 caps) today preworkout in place of my usual ultima+pumpbol. Needless to say, the agmatine had huge shoes to fill.

Effects: 9/10 (ultima-bol=10/10)

Here is an honest list of the effects that I felt from agmatine (no placebo):

-Elevated Pump. I did full body as usual, and I must say the pumps in my lats and calves were absurd. Bigger than when on pumpbol. IDK what it was but those areas in particular would blow up after just one set.

-Endurance. It was nice. I wanted to stay in the gym and keep working, but I had to stop myself because my routine centers around high frequency low volume training. Also, intraset recovery was great. I felt ready to go and actually cut my usual workout time by 20 minutes. Good stuff.

-No GI Issues! The greatest flaw of ultima-bol is I can feel it regurgitating during heavy sets. No such issues here.

So there's the review of workout #1. 2 more to follow. If these results keep up, I am buying a tub of this stuff once my pumpbol is out.

Question to SNS reps: Are there any muscle building properties to agmatine, or is it solely for ergogenic benefit?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Some more:

Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    First of all, I’d like to send a thanks to the boys at SNS and antihero for hooking me up with a very generous sampling of Agmatine!!!

1/5: Flat out bad, terrible, horrible, or even horrendous. Stay very far away, there is no reason to use this supplement, even if you got it for free.
    2/5: Poor. There’s some expectation that was not lived up to, or so flaw that I cannot overlook.
    3/5: Fine, but nothing spectacular. This really shouldn’t be a factor in your decision to either buy or use.
    4/5: Very good. There is something that this supplement offers that the run of the mill variety does not.
    5/5: Cream of the crop, epic win. There is nothing I dislike about this product, except for the fact that I will eventually run out.

(Please note that my comments on profile are based on my limited knowledge I’ve picked up from first hand experience and from what I’ve read from the bb.com boards. Regarding mixability, if it matters I will specify whether the powder was added before of after the water. Taste is entirely subjective. Price/value is opinion.)

Serious Nutrition Solutions Agmatine

Profile: Well….it’s agmatine sulfate, cut-and-dried. Apparently it’s supposed to encourage LH and GH release, and to increase insulin sensitivity. I’d like to dig up some studies on this one, but considering that I only dosed 3 total grams, I don’t think it’ll affect me much. Oh, and it’s also good for a killer pump. The nice thing about SNS’s agmatine is that since it’s a single ingredient, you can easily add it to your preworkout cocktail of choice. What more can you ask for?
    Score-5/5

Effects:
    Power upper body:
    Dosed 1g (4 caps) 60 minutes prior to my power upper day. I wasn’t expecting a big pump since I did high weight and low reps, and no skin tearing pump was produced. However, halfway through my workout I noticed that my muscles were looking rather FULL and voluminous. Walked out of the gym with a solid and lasting fullness and firmness to my pecs, which is a rare occurrence for me. Score-4/5

Hypertrophy chest/tris/bis:

Dosed 1g (4 caps) 60 minutes prior to my workout. Right away I felt the most incredible mind muscle connection ever during DB incline bench. I swear I could feel every bit of my chest working to push the weight up. Continued with my workout and only 1/3 way in, I have fat veins (for me) running down my bis and forearms. Unfortunately, the pump hit it’s peak mid workout. I’m not sure if this was due to fatigue, or to dosing it too early in relation to my workout. The volumization effect was HUGE and pronounced. I must have gained .75”-1” on my arms from the pump that day. Score 5/5

Hypertrophy back/shoulders/traps:
    Dosed 1g (4 caps) 60 minutes prior to my workout. Got a big front delt pump, but was let down on the pump feeling from my back exercises. Traps had a nice fullness to them after a massive set of DB shrugs. Again, the volumization effect was pretty pronounced. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was expecting more on this day. Score-3.5/5

Overall Score-4/5

Price/Value: At 4 caps (1g) a workout, a 90 capsule bottle comes in right around $1.25 a serving. Even though I realize that agmatine certainly isn’t cheap to source (I presume this is why it’s unfortunately in very few preworkouts), the fact that it’s a single ingredient preworkout product. Unless I’m using caffeine tabs, adding agmatine to another preworkout would send the price well over $2 a workout, which is too rich for my blood. I can definitely see the appeal, as it is literally the best pump product I have ever used right up there with Thermolife C-BOL, but I simply do not have the funds at the moment, nor do I believe the average gym-goer to.
    Score-2/5

Will I buy/recommend a tub?: I will definitely recommend SNS Agmatine to anyone looking for a sick, insane pump. I will NOT recommend it to the casual gym-goer though, due to the price.

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5-While the price kills it for me, I love the fact that SNS is a reputable company, and that Agmatine is literally one of the best pump products I have ever used.
    Originally Posted by fitmember View Post

A big thanks to ANTIHERO for letting me get at some of these little orange pills!!

I woke up and my neck was and still is stiff a fook,so i wasnt sure if going to the gym was a good idea but said f-it and went

I couldnt lift as heavy as usual but tried to push through the pain and finish anyways

I did chest and heres what it looked like:
    flatBB
    Incline Db
    Incline Smith
    Seated Chest Machine

Still got a great pump in my chest, wish i could of did more but my neck was hurting and i didnt want to mess it up further..

pump=8/10
    indurance=8/10
    price=10/10

I want to buy some but i have to get approved through the wife 1st

I can hear it now her reaction to honey can i please buy another supp?? LOL
    Originally Posted by CodyKG View Post
    First of all, I want to give a big thanks to SNS for giving me the chance to try this great supplement!

First Dose:
    I took 4 pills (1000mg) - 1 hour before my workout on an empty stomach. Got into the gym and felt the energy, it was great, not jittery at all. I had chest on my first day of taking this supplement.

Routine:
    Flat DB Press - 55 x 13, 65 x 9, 75 x 6 << Was happy with this, since I've lost ALOT of strength since losing weight!
    Incline DB Flies - 35 x 12, 45 x 8, 45 x 7.
    Incline BB Press - 135 x 10, 145 x 7, 155 x3
    Cable Flies - 40 x 10, 50 x 6, 60 x 3 (was exhausted, chest was so pumped!
    Dips (to failure) - 8 reps, only did 1 set.

Overall Review:
    Pump:9/10, better than any other PWO I've tried before this.
    Energy:7/10, wasn't a big rush, but I enjoyed it, no shakes or jitters.
    Endurance:6/10, helped a bit but no major difference
    Recovery:10/10, no soreness the next day.
    [/center]
    Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post
    Thanks again for sending me these samples.

I have been taking for 2 days now about 45 minutes pre-workout with some creatine mono instead of my other stim preworkout NO etc products.

I felt a slight light-headedness that may or may not be attributed to amgatine. It was almost a little euphoric but that could just be me lol.

As far as pumps are concerned they were definitely noticeable for a single ingredient The pumps were pretty comparable to other NO pre-workout cocktails. The pump did seem to fade rather quickly after I was done lifting.

I will be rating this product as an 8/10 because for a single ingredient I was impressed.

I would really like to use this product for an extended period of time to see the possible hormonal and other effects. I will probably be purchasing this ingredient to add to my pre-workout regimen at some point

I hope this feedback helps and ty again
    Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
    Much thanks to SNS, and Antihero for putting together samples.

I took 1g on Wednesday for Arms, and 2g yesterday for Chest and Legs.

Didn't notice much of anything on day 1. Hard to say why. I even threw in a couple of burnout FST7 style sets to try and force the pump, but didn't really get it. No DOMS the day after at all.

Day 2, with 2g saw an improvement for sure. Chest felt great after the first set, and kept on getting better. Legs were still pumped late last night.

I'd rate it a 8/10 overall. May pick up a bottle in the future if I catch it on sale somewhere. It looks like BB.com does not carry it, or it does not show upon the SNS page. I'd run it at 2-3g next time.
    Originally Posted by Matrix13 View Post
    Chest

Bench Press
    10x135lbs
    8x185lbs
    6x205lbs
    5x225lbs
    4x240lbs

Incline DB Press
    10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    10x75lbs
    8x80lbs

Cable High Fly's
    12x20lbs
    12x25lbs
    10x30lbs

Cable Low Fly's
    10x20lbs
    8x25lbs
    6x30lbs

Cable Fly's
    10x20lbs
    8x25lbs
    6x30lbs

Taste - Pill form nevertheless, 10/10.

Dosing - 4 pill's 35 minutes before workout.

Effectiveness - I would give this product a 8.9/10. I got an amazing pump and helped me looking "full" in the gym.

Overall - I thought this was a great pre-workout product and would recommend to anyone.

I would like to thank SNS for the opportunity of sampling this amazing product! And will tell people about this product in the future.
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post

First off I want say thank you to antihero for sending me these free samples out of his own stash and free will. Was no fancy wrapping or anything but its the product that counts not the fancy labeling.

Took 4 before heading out to the gym. So here is what I got

Endurance: 8/10
    It was pretty good and gave me good amount of energy to go through my workout.

Focus: 7/10
    Pretty good focus nothing distracted me and I was all about the iron

Side Effects: None

Overall: 7.8/10

Would I buy it? Maybe if i had the extra money
    Is it worth it and does it work? Yes and Yes like i said if have the extra money.

It's also good if you don't feel like gulping down a powder. It's not no miracle but what is. There are some good long-term effects according to the profile. Would have to have an entire bottle though in order to be able to tell you if they worked or not too.

More:

Originally Posted by SecondSucks View Post
    So todays workout was awesome, esp. after yesterdays demise of having no food in my stomach to run off of. I can say for sure the Serious Nutrition Solutions Agmatine product is real and it works. Probably one of the best bicep workouts I've ever had not to mention some killer back work. Tomorrow is an off day but I may go in and do a small bit of cardio.
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    First of all, I want to thank SNS and Blackscorp for the opportunity to test out Agmatine! I have been interested in Agmatine for a very long time, and I am glad that I was able to satistfy my curiosity.

I received enough capsules to be able to try out Agmatine on five different days. Here is a link to the mini-log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=sns

And here are my individual thoughts on the product, on each day:

Overall:

I feel that SNS's Agmatine was a good product. I believe that Agmatine has lots of potential as a supplement, and is extremely under utilized. Since DAA is now such a hot topic, it may be good to mention that it may even help to prevent the often feared neurotoxicity (which is already unlikely IMO) due to DAA usage. However, I feel that one of the best features of Agmatine may be the ability to increase pumps.

During my run with Agmatine, I experienced improved pumps with the proper timing. I did find that 1 hour pre-workout seemed to be the perfect timing, and anything less seemed to lessen the effects of Agmatine.

I find that 1g of Agmatine is also a perfect dose, and would recommend 4 caps pre-workout to anyone interested.

Thank you SNS for the opportunity!
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post

AGMATINE

Some days i dosed it at 1 cap w/ breakfast then 3 caps pre-WO while others i just did 4 caps pre-WO. In both of the said scenarios, the pumps were nothing short of amazing. Definitely one of my favorite ingredients, can't say enough about it. SNS has Agmatine at a great price too, so you can't go wrong picking this up. Pumps with no stims is really great, especially for people like me who prefer not to use caffeine pre's/similar products just for the pump.
    Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Agmatine continues to impress. I am doing 15 reps on HST now and I got a hellatious pump during decline chest and bench dips; this was awesome and really amped up the rest of my workout. When you have 6 grams of citrulline and 6 caps agmatine, it is a really nice pump. On Wednesday I am going to take Anadraulic Pump with it and that should really take things to another level of stupid . SNS did it right and made it simple and effective, what more can you ask for?

Agmatine should be gone by the end of this week; definitely effective and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for somethign to add to any pre-workout regimin to get great pumps.

Finished the Agmatine and I have to say I like it a lot. I combined it with Citrulline Malate often and it gave great pumps/vascularity on workouts that I otherwise would not get a pump from. That speaks volumes for its effectiveness.
    Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post

How Did Agmatine Live Up To Claims? (supplemented with Reduce XT)
    First of all, I apologize for combining these two categories, but I don't see any possible way to separate the two's effects from one another. Due to Reduce XT's effects on cortisol throughout the body, it would be EXTREMELY hard if at all possible to distinguish its effects from Agmatine's, so I am simply rolling the combined effects of both supplements into a single category.

* Increased Recovery
    -I will definitely give Agmatine the check-off on increased recovery. Despite starting lifting again after a long break off, the soreness I have experienced has not nearly been as severe as I would have expected, with very little to no carryover by the second day of recovery. Thumbs up, definitely increased recovery.

* Nootropic
    -I didn't have this in mind at all during the start of this run. Nonetheless I found it as a proposed benefit of Agmatine (google!) and would give this a hesistant thumbs up. I wasn't paying specific attention as to if I felt any better through the duration of this log, but I would say it's been an excellent month and I haven't been stressing nearly as much as expected during finals. I have also been having very frequent and vivid dreams (associated with GH release and Nootropics) which I have frequently remembered. (I was tazered 3x in my dream yesterday, it was cool / sucked a lot at the same time haha)

* Increased NO release
    -I find this an unfair category to judge seeing as how I was performing sets of only 5 reps on a routine that I very infrequently get pumps (aside from during the squats). I'll leave this blank. Sorry everyone

* Increased Muscle Growth / Recomposition
    -I'll drop a yes in this blank too ~ I have made excellent gains over the course of this log, despite the shoddy lifting setup and severe restrictions on workout equipment (Heck, I was deadlifting dumpsters for part of the log!). Measurements and pics will be further down on this list

Summary Of Gains
    Pushups
    -Embarassing, but I could not perform a single rep with Saniya weighting me down, at the start of the log. Concluding this log, I believe I could pull off a 5x5 with her sitting on my midsection. Definite strength jump here.

Squats
    -Starting off the log, I performed a shaky 5x5 with Saniya sitting on my back.
    Concluding the log, I could perform a 5x5 with Saniya on my back, accompanied by 4 gallons of water (roughly 33lbs). It's a nice jump xP

Standing Military Press
    -I progressed from a shaky 5x6 with a steel belted radial tire, to a near 5x5 of handstand pushups. Excellent jump, as I believe the tire weighs around 40lbs at the upper limits.

Deadlifts / Rows / Chinups / Dips unfortunately are hard to judge for me due to the frequently changed technique / exercises. I believe I increased in strength in all categories though.

-Take these lifts with a grain of salt, as I did start lifting after a short leave. Nonetheless I have to say this was a very impressive jump in lifts all around, surprising even myself.

Weight Change:
    171 - est 11%bf
    to
    ____ - est 11%bf

I need to weigh myself and update in this slot within the next day or two. Simplified, I say look at the progress pics for an accurate summary of my results.

Measurement Changes
    Starting -> Ending Meausrements
    Weight: 171 -> ____
    Bodyfat: 11 -> 11
    Waist: 30" -> 30"
    Thighs: 21.5"/21.5" -> 21.9"/22"
    Calves: 14.5"/14.5" -> 14.2"/14.1"
    Chest: 38.25" -> 39"
    Forearms: 10.8"/11" -> 10.8"/11"
    Arms: 12.25"/12.5" -> 12.5"/12.5"
    Shoulders: 46.25" -> 47.2"
    Neck: 14.75" -> 14.85"

Apologies about the different lighting. I believe I've added some depth to my back, leaned out slightly, gained mass in my chest, and regained some of my abdominals from just a glance xP

Closing Thoughts
    It was a great run for such a short log (27 days) in which I had great results and a nice kickoff back into the weightlifting lifestyle. I believe Agmatine and Reduce XT were an excellent combo in assisting in the recomposition and amazing recovery time that I experienced, despite the fact that I should have been experiencing increase muscle soreness due to my slacking in the previous days/weeks/months.

I will definitely be dabbling with these supplements again, as I feel they have some strong potential as a kicker with just about any stack, or ran for a solo run as I previously had.

Personal recommendation? I'd say give them a shot as you're starting to plateau, then step up your intensity lightly. The increased recovery from these two supplements should allow you to recover slightly more effectively from your workout, allowing you to push past your natural plateau by a slight amount.

-Chimp
    [/center]

Oh. Added kicker? I have a short videoclip of a weightlifting session with Saniya. It was one of my attempts at "rows" I'll toss it up once I get it uploaded and everything. It'll be tomorrow or the day after I assume.

Any question regarding the products / log / results. Hit me with a message here (I'm subscribed of course) or a PM and I'll be sure to answer

Final one I could find on bb.com:

Originally Posted by RealSteelWolf View Post
    Received this a few days ago and have been taking 750mgs everyday. I really do not train much for pump so I really can honestly not tell you how it is for that, but I will tell you it does have very major effect. To put this in a family show way it out does cialis. Cialis is a wonderful sexual aid, but with this I stayed "more alert" and was a lot harder so to speak. This made both me and my lady friend very happy. I am waiting to see as I lean out more if the vasodilation works without training, but for now I'm happy with how its working.

From elsewhere (not sure if I can say where but google would confirm them):

Originally Posted by haithem View Post
    I want to thank Blackscorp for hooking up a few days worth of this product! Today was the first day, took 30 mins preworkout as suggested. I did shoulders today, and I bull**** not, but I can actually see striations in my delts that id never seen before. Whether or not Agmatine should receive credit for this I don't know.. But I'm excited for these next few days!

I want to thank Blackscorp for hooking up a few days worth of this product! Today was the first day, took 30 mins preworkout as suggested. I did shoulders today, and I bull**** not, but I can actually see striations in my delts that id never seen before. Whether or not Agmatine should receive credit for this I don't know.. But I'm excited for these next few days!

Holy ****. Ok first let me say that I hate sponsored logs because of how biased they are...but im not gonna bull****. I did arms/legs (check my log for the workout)..the pump in my quads was ridiculous and my arms are tight as hell. Definitely going to pick up a few bottles of this, insanity.
    Originally Posted by rob415 View Post

just a short review:

I like it a lot. During the workout I get great pumps and fullness and just feel great. post workout my muscles stay really full. Usually I dont buy products like this but SNS makes it so cheap that it doesnt break my bank to have it on the shelf... so yeah, ill buy it again.

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in there!!!!!

I liked it and want to buy some
    I never rep back

ttt

Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    Mother of God.

So I decided to skip my Lit-Up today and just go with some Agmatine. Simply put it was the most retarded pump I've ever had in my arms and my back was also quite swole.

If you want pumps, get agmatine...period

*Note: I am utilizing DC Training so my workouts rarely (if ever) include massive pumps. I only did 2 lifts for each also

Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    Haven't tried pump-bol but I'm being 100% honest when I say I highly doubt anything will match up with agmatine for pumps for me. Everyone's different but my body loves agmatine apparently

agmatine is pure sex

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Love these, just bought 180 caps.

Love these, just bought 180 caps.
    Awesome coop, how are you dosing it?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was actually going to ask you that very question.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was actually going to ask you that very question.
    4 caps, about 60 minutes pre-workout. You may need to play with the timing a bit, but that seems to be the most effective dosing/timing schedule.

On leg days and off days, I split it to 2 caps twice a day.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.