Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So going out and socializing, meeting girls, making friends, being confident and healthy and looking great from hard work and dedication in the gym is not an alpha way to live life?
    Keep mods out your sig line

ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SemperMachina View Post
    Pushing your body to it's limits is alpha. Having the passion for a sport such as bodybuilding and not giving a single f*ck about people like you who talk it down is also alpha. U mad you can't gain mad muscle brah? You must be, I mean you joined a bodybuilding website, so you must want something out of it, and as soon as you see someone who has achieved a goal physique you call it gay....sounds like you aren't alpha brah, very very beta.
    I joined because there is a lot of very interesting topics and conversations that are not BBing related, and the place has lots of members and is fasted paced. But I'm pointing out the view that most people associate with BBing - You're biased and will defend it, but the fact is, most people think BBing is gay, because it sort of is bro

PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaceBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pro Bodybuilders must be the most dedicated athletes there are. It's literally a 24hour, 7day a week struggle. Every single part of the 'sport' is extreme. Their diets, their training, their drug use, the science behind every part, contest preparation. They are separate from society in this way, and double-marathon runner doesn't have to go through some of that - and they aren't alpha. No other athletes put their bodies to the limits in the way bodybuilders do, and are ****ing alpha at the same time.

kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    negged *******

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

OP do u even lift?
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is he still green when he is obviously begging to be red... MISC I has dissapointed.

NEGGED ******* OP IS NEGGED!

chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chukabi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PaceBrah View Post
    Pro Bodybuilders must be the most dedicated athletes there are. It's literally a 24hour, 7day a week struggle. Every single part of the 'sport' is extreme. Their diets, their training, their drug use, the science behind every part, contest preparation. They are separate from society in this way, and double-marathon runner doesn't have to go through some of that - and they aren't alpha. No other athletes put their bodies to the limits in the way bodybuilders do, and are ****ing alpha at the same time.
    This, some bodybuilders go extreme length's to look their best, when they look their best is when they're closest to death.

I'll rest when your dead. Cyborg009's Avatar
    Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Honestly, I would rather be the gayest bodybuilder on the planet than be OP.
    I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...

Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000) Wolfs_Blood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    Honestly, I would rather be the gayest bodybuilder on the planet than be OP.
    Well, your goal has been achived. *******.

ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500) ulion is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lots of irate ****gits ITT

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ulion View Post
    I joined because there is a lot of very interesting topics and conversations that are not BBing related, and the place has lots of members and is fasted paced. But I'm pointing out the view that most people associate with BBing - You're biased and will defend it, but the fact is, most people think BBing is gay, because it sort of is bro
    But isn't that a contradiction?

You're also biased and will defend your view on bodybuilding being gay when many in fact don't think it is.... however you are here arguing my point of bodybuilding not being gay and trying to associate people that have a positive opinion about the sport being biased. lolwut?

I could say anything about pointing out the view of you being a dipsh*t and being associated with haters that call bodybuilding gay, doesn't mean I have to though.

RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TuttySchwartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PaceBrah View Post
    and yet for the most part, people don't give a fuuk about the Olympia. Sucks man

Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol op pls go back to beating off to cp you **** *******.......
    "There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how does this ******* have more rep power than me =(
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500)
    There is nothing sexual about it, its all about taking the human body to its limits. In bodybuilding, we must look at scantily clad men to observe the human body as it is at its limits.

Taking things at face value is no way to navagate the world OP,

Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is bodybuilding "gay"? Participating in a certain activity doesn't make some one attracted to some one of the same sex if they weren't already before participating in said activity. I could go to the ****ing gay pride parade in Toronto and it wouldn't make me gay, because I still wouldn't be attracted to men.

Bodybuilding, real bodybuilding and not some 35 year old ******* who just goes and "works out to stay in shape" takes total dedication, sacrifice, and commitment. It's a life style, not a hobbey or something some old liver spotted ******* does 2 times a week.

Come at my you old ****, I'll drop you like 3rd period french.
    Former fatty

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Originally Posted by OnTheLake65 View Post
    how does this ******* have more rep power than me =(
    Is your mind blown & phull of phuck at teh moment?

LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    You're on the wrong website buddy.
    maybe there is a reason he is here?

gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

(also arnold)

....brb gettin my protein shake
    R.I.P. Zyzz

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000) whitedoor is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP what the fuk are you doing on this site?

you don't even lift and sound like a massive *******.

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wolfs_Blood View Post
    Is your mind blown & phull of phuck at teh moment?
    completely phull of phuck... phull of phuck
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

lol @ "you sound like a massive *******"

How do I sound like a ****git? Because I pointed out the clear *******ry in your beloved "sport"?

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is nothing alpha about having oversized muscles. These guys are not world strongmen, dangerous professional fighters, trained assassins or anything else that is REAL alpha.
    I would generally agree with that. BBing in it's basic form is not alpha compared to others per se.

A professional bodybuilder could get his ass knocked out by just about anyone.
    And how many fights have you been in with pro bbers? I'm guessing zero. They are like anyone: some are tough SOBs, some are not. I have known some tough ones who would rip off your arm and feed it to you before you could mouth off on how they would be "knocked out by just about anyone"
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) milfinbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Troll. A lot of gay men are into muscular physiques but that doesn't mean the whole sport is gay.

Why is he Green and I'm Red???!!!!!!!!!!

How do I sound like a ****git? Because I pointed out the clear *******ry in your beloved "sport"?
    Grey hair at 35? Nice genetics..

Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

And how many fights have you been in with pro bbers? I'm guessing zero. They are like anyone: some are tough SOBs, some are not. I have known some tough ones who would rip off your arm and feed it to you before you could mouth off on how they would be "knocked out by just about anyone"
    Considering their poor of range of motion, the fact that they move slow and have terrible conditioning, a regular guy with even a small amount of fighting training/experience could dismantle a professional bodybuilder

Being a ******* is when you look like this..

and cant get this

R.I.P. Zyzz

Originally Posted by gunsnbam View Post
    Being a ******* is when you look like this..

and cant get this

quoted for embed fail

MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MHG3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BRB negging ULION on every recharge
    O.P. OF THE FAMOUS KNEPPING THREAD

*288 Crew*
    Only a ******* would distribute the two.