Zeroskater90z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick protein question

So I've decided to try combat powder and casein. I have been just taking one protein shake (60g) right after my work out and the one right before bed (whey isolate).. I'm thinking about doing one combat powder in the morning work out in the early after noon one more after workout then a casein shake before bed.
    Good idea just looking for opinions I'm 22 about 6,0 190lbs

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zeroskater90z View Post
    So I've decided to try combat powder and casein. I have been just taking one protein shake (60g) right after my work out and the one right before bed (whey isolate).. I'm thinking about doing one combat powder in the morning work out in the early after noon one more after workout then a casein shake before bed.

It doesn't really matter when you take it. Just figure out how much Protein you need per day, figure out how much you are getting from your diet, then supplement a protein deficiency with a protein shake or two during the day. And if you like a certain isolate, or Combat Powder and that's why you buy it, great. But don't feel like you need any of that expensive designer protein. You can buy a cheap protein concentrate to meet your protein needs.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zeroskater90z View Post
    Sounds fine OP, give it a shot.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683