sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why is it bad to do cardio for too long?

When I do cardio, I like to run for a good long while--usually around an hour and a half to an hour and forty-five minutes. Am I just risking eating up more muscle this way?

Thanks,

-Funk

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Why is it bad to do cardio for too long?

Originally posted by sFunk
    When I do cardio, I like to run for a good long while--usually around an hour and a half to an hour and forty-five minutes. Am I just risking eating up more muscle this way?
    What is a bigger priority for you - running or bodybuilding?
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam