Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    you guys dont realize that being stim free, ultima isnt something you "feel." you will lift more weight than usual if you give it time
    People require stims these days even if the product is not as worthwhile in the long run

Look at the top selling products and what new products companies are coming out with....hello stims
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by diablo9287 View Post
    ultima didnt do **** for me with the full dose, assault didnt even need a full dose to feel the effects. assault has my vote
    Originally Posted by mikeonopiates View Post
    this x2.
    Oh lawd, many lulz were had.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    you guys dont realize that being stim free, ultima isnt something you "feel." you will lift more weight than usual if you give it time
    No, they don't realize.
    That's what makes it so funny.
    And stupid.
    More Ultima for us.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    People require stims these days even if the product is not as worthwhile in the long run

Look at the top selling products and what new products companies are coming out with....hello stims

Require or need because of dependence?

Lots of innovative and forward thinking companies relying on the latest science are coming out with non-stim formulas. Pump-Bol and POW from Biotivia come to mind and like Ultima are also non-prop. formulas which also goes against the common grain in this somewhat questionable industry.

It's actually very simple to add in a cheap caffeine pill or powder if desired to such products. Or another favorite stim option that may also add in other interesting ingredients.

In fact, it makes more sense to have that option and be able to customize the stim dose to effective ingredients rather than be forced to get what a company thinks you need. Everyone varies in their desire for stims. It's also in most people's opinion very important to know what stim dose you are getting and some companies do not list the stim dosings.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Require or need because of dependence?

I believe require is more apt. And the only reason I feel it's more apt is because many people need to "feel" something working to really believe it is.

I feel there is a very real place in the market and stacks for a stimmed preworkout option. But I also am quite appreciative of the non-stimmed counterparts (as well as other non-stimmed products).

I believe many need to lose the preconceived notion that they have to get a stimmed energy feeling from a product or else it is not benefitting them

Edit: I believe that you took what I said as a negative towards non-stimmed products, when it was intended as the exact opposite
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally, I like stims at times, but not every time pre-workout for a number of reasons. I like adding in different stim products when I do and I usually keep dosings of stims on the low side.

It's usually for esp. long and hard training efforts or competition when I get a higher dose of stims simply because they have been shown to work better when you have not built up a previous tolerance to them. There's some interesting research to back this up and it was only yesterday I was reading some of the latest research. Once tolerance sets in the benefits of stims become very limited or insignificant. So it makes most sense to depend on a non-stim formula most often and add in stims to this or another stim formula that is desired only for a very limited number of times per week and month.

I believe require is more apt. And the only reason I feel it's more apt is because many people need to "feel" something working to really believe it is.

I feel there is a very real place in the market and stacks for a stimmed preworkout option. But I also am quite appreciative of the non-stimmed counterparts (as well as other non-stimmed products).

I believe many need to lose the preconceived notion that they have to get a stimmed energy feeling from a product or else it is not benefitting them

Edit: I believe that you took what I said as a negative towards non-stimmed products, when it was intended as the exact opposite

Options in the market place are welcome! I agree with your point and while I often praise non-stim products, I def. appreciate the stim choices as well. Your point is what many here are trying to get across while some people just don't get it.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed, but not likely.

Pres are increasingly stimmed.

Stimmed formulas to concentrated formulas to ultra-concentrated formulas.

It's cheap and easy to sell.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Just took 2 scoops of Ultima, and I can "feel" it. (srs)

Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will Ultima really giev you energy and focus just as much as a stimmed pre workout would? I don't see that happening but i haven't tried it...
    :+)

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have body octane, ultima, pump Bol, and some stims that I cycle through. The non stims are perfect for my endurance sports and lifting at night. I still like the stims for lifting and sometimes during runs over 2 hours after I take a non stim.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bright2131 View Post
    Will Ultima really giev you energy and focus just as much as a stimmed pre workout would? I don't see that happening but i haven't tried it...

Yes. Just like pump Bol and body octane.

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    I have body octane, ultima, pump Bol, and some stims that I cycle through. The non stims are perfect for my endurance sports and lifting at night. I still like the stims for lifting and sometimes during runs over 2 hours after I take a non stim.
    Have you ever stacked BO, Ultima and/or Pbol together?

I've always wanted to stack those 3.

mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    Oh lawd, many lulz were had.

No, they don't realize.
    That's what makes it so funny.
    And stupid.
    More Ultima for us.
    razor.

use it.
    Pre-order Halo 4 here and get exclusive content : http://buyhalo4.blogspot.com

www.playpacmanonline.net
    Make Money Online-I used this program on my pacman site : www.bookmarkingdemon5.blogspot.com

Please follow my twitters to get updated on different gaming news.
    twitter.com/halo4scoop | twitter.com/gta5scoop | twitter.com/blackops2_scoop

Mod Negged :(

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stewseo View Post
    Which do you guys prefer?
    apples and orange? I prefer apples.