Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mafioso76 View Post
    about 2 to 3 times a month, at night when im trying to sleep at times ill feel my heart thumping a bit irradicaly for a few minutes, but then its back to normal.......i take preworkout sups....my blood pressure is fine....any ideas what this could be
    A PVC may be perceived as a "skipped beat" or felt as palpitations in the chest. In a normal heartbeat, the ventricles contract after the atria have helped to fill them by contracting; in this way the ventricles can pump a maximized amount of blood both to the lungs and to the rest of the body . In a PVC, the ventricles contract first, which means that circulation is inefficient. However, single beat PVC arrhythmias do not usually pose a danger and can be asymptomatic in healthy individuals.
    there are several causes of PVCS but in your case I would suggest cutting back on caffeine intake and pre-workout supplement.
    No Pain No Gain

khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    recently got an inflamed supra spiritis or however it's spelt

woke up today pain free, would it be safe to start lifting again?
    I think you had to supra spinatous muscle tendinitis which has resolved . you can go back to lifting but take it easy for a while.
    No Pain No Gain

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rashman View Post
    my left ancle clicks about. has been like this for years, it isnt overly painful though. should i get it checked out?

same thing but, no pain at all and ive been playin soccer for over 10-15+ yrs regularly.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Originally Posted by beaver_canoe View Post
    do you think Dexedrine is bad to use for homework and stuff?

eg my buddy has i think they are 40 mg XR pills, is it bad if i take 2 every once in a while to help me study and stuff?

also, if i smoke "tobacco" (hope u kno what i mean) everyday long term, do you think that it will have a lasting impact on me and my life? what would you advise someone who did smoke "tobacco" everyday for an extended period of time? (4 years so far)
    not really concerned about cancer and stuff, i know your a doctor but jus curious what uthink
    Taking medication that was not prescribed for you is not a good practice. If you think you have a problem I would suggest you can go online and download the diagnostic workup form for ADHD. And then bring it to any doctor who can diagnose you and prescribe you the appropriate medication.

As far as smoking cigarettes is concerned there are some studies that suggest that nicotine improves memory and concentration for short-term. This does not mean that I support smoking. Smoking tobacco has its own risk as you have mentioned like lung cancer heart disease etc.
    No Pain No Gain

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wake up everymorning with severe back stiffness. I have been lifting for 3-4 years now. I do heavy squats and deadlifts and try to keep my form as good as possible. I sit in a computer chair 4-6 hours a day for work.

Its to the point where I just need to "stretch" it or "crack' it like once an hour. In the morning I need to stretch and I feel like 10 pops. Its usually my lower back but sometimes upper too.

There is "0" pain or anything of that sort, just stiffness and the constant need to stretch/ crack it. Any remedies for this or things I can do?

I try to keep my posture good throughout the day but I still catch myself slouching sometimes. Could it be my mattress?

Thanks in advance
    Finance and Investing Crew

Originally Posted by Rashman View Post
    my left ancle clicks about. has been like this for years, it isnt overly painful though. should i get it checked out?
    if your ankle clicks but you don't have pain don't worry about.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    same thing but, no pain at all and ive been playin soccer for over 10-15+ yrs regularly.

I agree with you.if you just have click but no pain you can take part in regular sports activities.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by Geneticz View Post
    I wake up everymorning with severe back stiffness. I have been lifting for 3-4 years now. I do heavy squats and deadlifts and try to keep my form as good as possible. I sit in a computer chair 4-6 hours a day for work.

Its to the point where I just need to "stretch" it or "crack' it like once an hour. In the morning I need to stretch and I feel like 10 pops. Its usually my lower back but sometimes upper too.

There is "0" pain or anything of that sort, just stiffness and the constant need to stretch/ crack it. Any remedies for this or things I can do?

I try to keep my posture good throughout the day but I still catch myself slouching sometimes. Could it be my mattress?

Thanks in advance
    in my opinion it's due to the heavy squats and dead lift that you are doing. Do you have a history of scoliosis.

I would suggest you consult a physical therapist to get some exercises and stretches for your back and go easy on the weight. If you prefer you can consult a chiropractor.
    No Pain No Gain

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by khanrx View Post
    in my opinion it's due to the heavy squats and dead lift that you are doing. Do you have a history of scoliosis.

I would suggest you consult a physical therapist to get some exercises and stretches for your back and go easy on the weight. If you prefer you can consult a chiropractor.
    no history of scoliosis, it actually feels better the day I squat or deadlift.. even the day after, then like 3 days later returns to bein stiff and me wanting to get a "crack" out of it.

thanks for the advice, i will check it out
    Finance and Investing Crew

jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how to i fix my chondromalacia patelle???? i got a knee brace it helps a bit (my right knee clicks no pain tho its really annoying)

Originally Posted by WizGizmo View Post
    If your a primary care physician, have you ever considered opening a concierge practice to alleviate the headache of dealing with insurance companies and getting off the "treadmill" they are putting you on?

Also, Can you shed any light on your opinion on becoming a CRNA vs. becoming a doctor? I'm at the point where I need to make a decision either way, but what is YOUR personal opinion of each career and the life style?

Thank you
    I think we need a major over haul of the health care system.

As far as the opinion regarding becoming CRNA your practice will be limited to anesthesiology I rather be a physician or a physician assistant in case you don't want to be a physician.
    No Pain No Gain

Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem as the clicking ankle guys above, except mine is in the inside of my left elbow. There isn't any pain its just uncomfortable when i'm doing exercise that involves bending my elbow like skulls or dumbell press. Anything i can do to stop it from clicking?
    Chelsea FC.
    Aussie Crew
    **The Brotherhood Of Borgasm**

Originally Posted by jamesggg View Post
    how to i fix my chondromalacia patelle???? i got a knee brace it helps a bit (my right knee clicks no pain tho its really annoying)
    How did you get a chondromalacia Patella at your age. What kind of trauma was involved
    No Pain No Gain

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tinnitus (mine in pretty much continuous high pitch noise), docs say "I dunno lol" It is not noise or trauma induced I had brain scan, ears checked, blood tests etc.. Could it be liver dysfunction? Western medicine does not seem to indicate this is a cause but chinese philosophy does and is the only things I can think of past history of heavy alcohol use.

Originally Posted by Poppin93 View Post
    I have the same problem as the clicking ankle guys above, except mine is in the inside of my left elbow. There isn't any pain its just uncomfortable when i'm doing exercise that involves bending my elbow like skulls or dumbell press. Anything i can do to stop it from clicking?
    painful clicking of the elbow joint is usually due to 'loose bodies' or arthritis of the elbow. The loose bodies are usually bits of the cartilage lining of the joint which break off and float in the joint. In certain positions they can cause the joint to click or lock. Sometimes they may only cause pain, similar to tennis elbow. An x-ray or scan may be required to tell the difference. Loose bodies can usually be removed by arthroscopic surgery.
    No Pain No Gain

Location: Bumbling Giraffe Phaggot, United States Virgin Islands
    wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been dealing with a back injury that affected my L2->L5 for about 1.5 years main damage was L4/5 with a ruptured disc that went into the nerve tunnel pinching the nerve. I elected not to have surgery to fix my back due to risks>rewards type of situation, now my question is over the last 2 weeks the pain has come back to almost unbearable lvls down my lower left back/leg along with loss of sensation and strength am I starting to experience "drop foot"? I have not lost control of my bodily fluids just an increase in pain and numbness. Also can the hospital refuse to admit me in for an appointment since I still owe the hospital 4k or so.

cliffs:
    L2/L3 degen discs
    L3/L4 bulging disc
    L4/L5 ruptured w/ pinched nerve
    spondylolisthesis on 2 vertabrae
    pain/numbness lvl through the roof last 2 weeks
    still in control of bodily functions
    (S)▐▐▐▐▐▐ (D) BRAHHHHHHHHH
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■

*Spinal fusion crew*
    *Pees in the sink to conserve water crew*
    *Wears all black while jogging in the street at night crew*
    *Tried to get head from a mailbox while drunk crew*
    *Made Phillip Rivers swear crew*
    *Held at gunpoint twice crew*

Originally Posted by Jyzz View Post
    I have tinnitus (mine in pretty much continuous high pitch noise), docs say "I dunno lol" It is not noise or trauma induced I had brain scan, ears checked, blood tests etc.. Could it be liver dysfunction? Western medicine does not seem to indicate this is a cause but chinese philosophy does and is the only things I can think of past history of heavy alcohol use.
    you take a lot of aspirin or any medication that contain aspirin
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by wicked2 View Post
    I've been dealing with a back injury that affected my L2->L5 for about 1.5 years main damage was L4/5 with a ruptured disc that went into the nerve tunnel pinching the nerve. I elected not to have surgery to fix my back due to risks>rewards type of situation, now my question is over the last 2 weeks the pain has come back to almost unbearable lvls down my lower left back/leg along with loss of sensation and strength am I starting to experience "drop foot"? I have not lost control of my bodily fluids just an increase in pain and numbness. Also can the hospital refuse to admit me in for an appointment since I still owe the hospital 4k or so.

cliffs:
    L2/L3 degen discs
    L3/L4 bulging disc
    L4/L5 ruptured w/ pinched nerve
    spondylolisthesis on 2 vertabrae
    pain/numbness lvl through the roof last 2 weeks
    still in control of bodily functions
    which country are you from.

What you have described above is a medical emergency and most of the hospital should not refuse you. Don't delay treatment because you can sustain permanent damage.
    No Pain No Gain

stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stang1101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every time I do bench press I get a horrible pain on my clavicle towards on the medial sternal end. The pain feels exactly like how a bruise would feel. I've taken months off and as soon as I come back to working out it starts hurting again...

Also I am prescribed ******** legally and just take it on occasion for exams. I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it and how safe it actually is?

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you take a lot of aspirin or any medication that contain aspirin
    No I have very little use of aspirin probably not had any for years I very rarely get headaches.

finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finkdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my derm is removing a cyst on my back...will he give me pain meds if I ask?

Location: Bumbling Giraffe Phaggot, United States Virgin Islands
    wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    which country are you from.

What you have described above is a medical emergency and most of the hospital should not refuse you. Don't delay treatment because you can sustain permanent damage.
    United States, what kind of damage? I'm just afraid of the risks involved due to it being a very invasive procedure, they want to go through my abdomen via removing intestines to fit 1/2 the brace in along with making a rather large incision on my back to attach the other half, if it was a simple fusion I would have had it done. Thanks for your advice
    (S)▐▐▐▐▐▐ (D) BRAHHHHHHHHH
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■

*Spinal fusion crew*
    *Pees in the sink to conserve water crew*
    *Wears all black while jogging in the street at night crew*
    *Tried to get head from a mailbox while drunk crew*
    *Made Phillip Rivers swear crew*
    *Held at gunpoint twice crew*

thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My left arms is noticeably weaker than my right arm (difference in curls for example can sometimes be 10-15 pounds) and also my left shoulders will sometimes hurt for days afterwards whereas my right shoulder never hurts.

I want to go to the docs, but I'm not even sure what to tell them. Any ideas?
    It's easier to be lazy than happy

I Rep in return

MMMC

Originally Posted by stang1101 View Post
    Every time I do bench press I get a horrible pain on my clavicle towards on the medial sternal end. The pain feels exactly like how a bruise would feel. I've taken months off and as soon as I come back to working out it starts hurting again...

Also I am prescribed ******** legally and just take it on occasion for exams. I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it and how safe it actually is?
    It sounds like you have strained your sternoclavicular joint. If you feel I'm not at the place where clavicle joins the sternum you may have dislocated it. Try taking some over the counter anti-inflammatory medication like ibuprofen. And consult your physician and go easy on the weight and bench press.

As far as my thoughts on ******** it's a great drug for ADHD. It helps students to improve their grades. It has one side facts that I don't like and especially being a bodybuilder that it can growth retardation.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by thorton View Post
    My left arms is noticeably weaker than my right arm (difference in curls for example can sometimes be 10-15 pounds) and also my left shoulders will sometimes hurt for days afterwards whereas my right shoulder never hurts.

are you left-hand dominant or right-hand.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by finkdizzle View Post
    my derm is removing a cyst on my back...will he give me pain meds if I ask?
    After any kind of major or minor surgical procedure physician is obliged to prescribe pain medication depending on the patient's pain threshold.

Btw why are you telling me that I'm number one.lol!!!!!!
    No Pain No Gain

thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you left-hand dominant or right-hand.
    Right hand dominant.
    It's easier to be lazy than happy

I Rep in return

MMMC

Originally Posted by Jyzz View Post
    No I have very little use of aspirin probably not had any for years I very rarely get headaches.
    Allergic Reactions

Food:
    Specific foods may trigger tinnitus. Problem foods include red wine, grain-based spirits, cheese, and chocolate. One contributor reported hearing tones after consuming honey. Another contributor notes that these same foods are on the list known to trigger migraine headaches; additional migraine foods include soy and anything including soy, MSG, very ripe bananas, avocados, and citrus fruits.
    Foods Rich in Salicylates:
    There is a long list of foods that are supposed to be "rich" in salicylates.
    Aspartame:
    Some people allege (quite controversial) that the artificial sugar substitute aspartame is linked to tinnitus, vertigo, and many other serious problems .
    Marijuana:
    Marijuana usage may worsen pre-existing cases of tinnitus.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by wicked2 View Post
    United States, what kind of damage? I'm just afraid of the risks involved due to it being a very invasive procedure, they want to go through my abdomen via removing intestines to fit 1/2 the brace in along with making a rather large incision on my back to attach the other half, if it was a simple fusion I would have had it done. Thanks for your advice
    are you willing to live with a permanent foot drop
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by thorton View Post

it is normal for the non dominant arm to be weaker than the dominant arm. I would recommend to continue exercising.

If you develop significant weakness off your arm and shoulder it can be due to a neck injury, or a herniated cervical disc.in that case you need to consult your doctor
    No Pain No Gain