SkullAce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Should i lose more fat or keep on Bulking? :(

Hey guys, i really need your help since you're guys here are more experienced. the thing is, i've lifted for quite some time now, but my muscle is not showing. the question is, should i lose more fat or keep on Bulking? please tell me a reason too. Thank you guys!
    Attached Images

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What ur goal to get more muscles or just lose weight with minum muscles lose ?

guess around the 13/14 % fat u can do light cut to 11%, but i don't think that's gonna help at all, since u don't got that much muscle mass

I advise: for muscles

clean bulk to 15% max 16 % l u gain fat yes, but not really a disaster since u can lose up to 0,5/1% vet a week, with a well planned diet

couple of mouth clean bulking light cut to summer lets say 11/12% then agian bulk to 14/15%

chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SkullAce View Post
    Hey guys, i really need your help since you're guys here are more experienced. the thing is, i've lifted for quite some time now, but my muscle is not showing. the question is, should i lose more fat or keep on Bulking? please tell me a reason too. Thank you guys!
    How long have you been lifting/bulking?

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    16-17% body fat. I'd cut down to 12-ish if I were you, then clean bulk trying to stay in the 12-14 range.

Originally Posted by chansen212 View Post
    How long have you been lifting/bulking?
    Believe it or not it's been almost 8 months since i started lifting.

Originally Posted by Gladitat0r View Post
    What ur goal to get more muscles or just lose weight with minum muscles lose ?

guess around the 13/14 % fat u can do light cut to 11%, but i don't think that's gonna help at all, since u don't got that much muscle mass

I advise: for muscles

clean bulk to 15% max 16 % l u gain fat yes, but not really a disaster since u can lose up to 0,5/1% vet a week, with a well planned diet

couple of mouth clean bulking light cut to summer lets say 11/12% then agian bulk to 14/15%
    Well, my goal is to gain muscle of course, but as i said it's not showing.. but i think u're right, i guess i need to gain more muscle mass.. so should i lift heavier and how about the diet?

Originally Posted by Malnourishment View Post
    16-17% body fat. I'd cut down to 12-ish if I were you, then clean bulk trying to stay in the 12-14 range.
    Really? hows ur diet? and can u tell me how to lose the fat at the side of ur stomach? i have plenty of fat on the side of my stomach!

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkullAce View Post
    Really? hows ur diet? and can u tell me how to lose the fat at the side of ur stomach? i have plenty of fat on the side of my stomach!
    The same way you lose all fat... By eating fewer calories than you burn. You can't spot-treat fat. Expect to lose at least 10-20 pounds to see your stomach tighten up.