daisysBloom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Weight loss problem?

Okay well Since the beginning of June, I've started to go on a diet. I started biking more, lifting weights, and jumping rope for about 2 hours everyday. I Changed my way of eating big time, I'm a 17 year old female, 5'1, and I was 118 at the start of june, I weighed myself again today and I was 122lbs
    I eat cereal for breakfast every morning (whole grain cheerios, frosted mini wheats, special k) sometimes with a full red cup of minute maid low pulp orange juice. For lunch, I'd eat brown rice with vegetables (green and red bell peppers, snow pea's, broccoli) with chopped chicken breasts over olive oil. I'd eat a medium sized bowl, as a snack i'd eat 2 apples for 2 banana's a day or a peanut butter sandwich on wheat with skippys natural peanut butter and sometimes a small salad as well. I don't use too much ranch or overflow it with toppings neither. For dinner I eat a big bowl of salad with 1 chicken breast baked with pepper, salt and a tiny pinch of brown sugar and sometimes a piece of lemon squeezed in. I drink a lot of water everyday. And once in awhile I drink light chocolate muscle milk (1 scoop) at around 7 or 8pm after my workouts. I only drink it occasionally when I worked out enough to the point where my legs are so sore that I can barely even walk straight the next day. I feel healthier now honestly, I used to eat junk all the time, candy, chips, sweets, fast foods, and things like that. I took muscle milk light last summer and worked out a lot, and I lost a few pounds while doing so, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong now? A week ago my family was over for visiting, and we went out to eat a lot and I'd eat chips (hot cheetos) and a small amount of sweets, and tacos and all that bad stuff but I tried to limit myself, could that be why? I eat a lot of chicken breast for my meals so I don't know if that's too bad for me, I really want to lose a lot of weight because my stomach's all fat and out and so are my thighs, I want my arms and legs to be toned out, I don't need extremely large muscles but I just don't like being like this anymore. If anyone can give me advice or help me out i'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefyIsHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check your messages.
    NASM- CPT, CES, PES.

Pursuing degree in Health Care Admin.

Training consultant to Paramount Studios.

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nutrition forum on macro/tdee calculation for weight loss. To lose fat you need to eat at a deficit.

Types of food are irrelevant, it's all the same to your body: protein, carbs, fats and micros.

Lifting will only make you big if your diet is at a calorie surplus.

Cardio optional.

Fat loss is a total body process most effectively controlled by diet. No spot reduction, no magic exercises and not cardio.

Best of luck
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mahipower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nourishment discussion board about macro/tdee computation regarding fat loss. To reduce extra fat it is advisable to consume at a shortfall.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by daisysBloom View Post
    Okay well Since the beginning of June, I've started to go on a diet. I started biking more, lifting weights, and jumping rope for about 2 hours everyday. I Changed my way of eating big time, I'm a 17 year old female, 5'1, and I was 118 at the start of june, I weighed myself again today and I was 122lbs
    I eat cereal for breakfast every morning (whole grain cheerios, frosted mini wheats, special k) sometimes with a full red cup of minute maid low pulp orange juice. For lunch, I'd eat brown rice with vegetables (green and red bell peppers, snow pea's, broccoli) with chopped chicken breasts over olive oil. I'd eat a medium sized bowl, as a snack i'd eat 2 apples for 2 banana's a day or a peanut butter sandwich on wheat with skippys natural peanut butter and sometimes a small salad as well. I don't use too much ranch or overflow it with toppings neither. For dinner I eat a big bowl of salad with 1 chicken breast baked with pepper, salt and a tiny pinch of brown sugar and sometimes a piece of lemon squeezed in. I drink a lot of water everyday. And once in awhile I drink light chocolate muscle milk (1 scoop) at around 7 or 8pm after my workouts. I only drink it occasionally when I worked out enough to the point where my legs are so sore that I can barely even walk straight the next day. I feel healthier now honestly, I used to eat junk all the time, candy, chips, sweets, fast foods, and things like that. I took muscle milk light last summer and worked out a lot, and I lost a few pounds while doing so, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong now? A week ago my family was over for visiting, and we went out to eat a lot and I'd eat chips (hot cheetos) and a small amount of sweets, and tacos and all that bad stuff but I tried to limit myself, could that be why? I eat a lot of chicken breast for my meals so I don't know if that's too bad for me, I really want to lose a lot of weight because my stomach's all fat and out and so are my thighs, I want my arms and legs to be toned out, I don't need extremely large muscles but I just don't like being like this anymore. If anyone can give me advice or help me out i'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
    Track what you eat using an app or a website. I used fitday.com for the week or so I actually tracked everything, but there are a **** ton of website and apps for both apple and android that make tracking your intake easy. Count EVERYTHING.

Realize that gaining weight isn't necessarily a bad thing as you probably are not fat or overweight, and you could be gaining a small amount of muscle.

But to lose weight and burn fat really it's all about consuming fewer calories than you burn. Exercise helps burn calories, but as a percentage of your daily calorie expenditure the exercise isn't all THAT much.

At 118 pounds it probably won't take a ton of calories.

Tacos are bad? Why are tacos bad? I like tacos.

Do you really need to lose weight? I'm not sure what 5'1" and 122 pounds looks like. Can you post photos of maybe some other random women as a comparison?

Or just go down to the nutrition section...

KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 118-122lbs I doubt you have much fat to loose. I would be willing to bet that the additional weight is muscle gain rather then fat. however I wouldn’t put to much stock in such a small change of weight. your weight will fluctuate during the day/week all depending on what time of day you weigh yourself, food consumption and water retention etc etc.