Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1-Testosterone

jookygoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-Testosterone

I was thinking about taking 1-test and just wanted to know if any one had tried it and if it was worth it or not.

DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on how dedicated you are. If you dont eat, nothing will help you. Im currently in my first 1-test/4ad cycle and gained 8lbs in 12 days so far and still 16 days to go. Im eating more than ever.

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is the best thing since sliced bread.

canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigswole30
    It is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Which came first; bread or milk?

sherlock99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Took 1-test, 1AD, and 4AD for a month. Big waste of money. Tried testosterone (240 - 260 mg a day). Resulted in bigger muscles, less fat, increased strength. I believe 1-Test is just what it says it is. A test. To see how many people will throw their money away on it.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by sherlock99
    Took 1-test, 1AD, and 4AD for a month. Big waste of money. Tried testosterone (240 - 260 mg a day). Resulted in bigger muscles, less fat, increased strength. I believe 1-Test is just what it says it is. A test. To see how many people will throw their money away on it.
    Were you taking the 1-test and 1-AD at the same time? Was your diet and training the same throughout both cycles?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

sherlock99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took all three at the same time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I dieted and trained the same. Listen, up. I'm old enough to be your Daddy. I done more sh.. and tried more sh.. than you've had chance to see in your short life. I have had deca stuck in my ass, and d-bol and winny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dude, I know more about diets and training than I want to and should write a book about it. Touble is, I would tell the truth and no one wants to hear it. They just want to hear that swilling some "magic potion" a supplement company sells or popping some 4AD or the latest wonder prohormone (site specific and all) will make them gain 10, 20 lbs of LBM. Listen, friend, if you want to be that, ask me and I'll tell the truth. Unlike the sup companies.

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: 1-Testosterone

Originally posted by jookygoo
    I was thinking about taking 1-test and just wanted to know if any one had tried it and if it was worth it or not.
    No, nobody here has tried it.

canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadaguyeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Re: 1-Testosterone

Originally posted by jookygoo
    What's 1-test?

arabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how about 1-test Transdermal/Lipo****l Delivery System

i was looking for the cheapest 1-test product and found Global Nutraceuticals Dermocypional TD , and also found out that my friensd is using it and gained 5 punds in 2 weeks with a weight gainer , have you ever tried it and what do u think about it's effectivness to other products?

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: 1-Testosterone

Originally posted by canadaguyeh
    What's 1-test?
    I think it's a kind of protein. And you only take it on days you work out, right? Do you think I can stack it with cell-tech, or will that be just too potent and cause gyno? I suppose I could use the search button, but why bother when I can just post the same question as 500 other people today?

Talking ......

Do you think I could stack 1-test with Methoxy -7?
    Sorry,,I'll stop this bull**** right know!!!

Re: ......

Originally posted by canadaguyeh
    Do you think I could stack 1-test with Methoxy -7?
    Sorry,,I'll stop this bull**** right know!!!
    What? Are you F@*KING nuts???Everybody knows that methoxy is THE most potent legal muscle building compound, MuscleMag even says so. Stacking that with 1-Test = Gyno!!!!

Sorry, I'll stop now too.

Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG.....Methoxy -7......(flush down toilet) it sucks.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took all three at the same time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I dieted and trained the same. Listen, up. I'm old enough to be your Daddy. I done more sh.. and tried more sh.. than you've had chance to see in your short life. I have had deca stuck in my ass, and d-bol and winny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dude, I know more about diets and training than I want to and should write a book about it. Touble is, I would tell the truth and no one wants to hear it. They just want to hear that swilling some "magic potion" a supplement company sells or popping some 4AD or the latest wonder prohormone (site specific and all) will make them gain 10, 20 lbs of LBM. Listen, friend, if you want to be that, ask me and I'll tell the truth. Unlike the sup companies.
    It was just a question. No need to get pissy with me.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

what is the best 1-test tropical delievery u used ? avant labs or ids 1-test or what? and is 1-test really better than 1-ad since its what we want it might be? can you put on 10 lbs in a month?

Talking

Originally posted by arabmuscle
    what is the best 1-test tropical delievery u used ?

Just wondering, what king of test were you taking at 240 - 260mg a day?

what is the best 1-test tropical delievery u used ? avant labs or ids 1-test or what? and is 1-test really better than 1-ad since its what we want it might be? can you put on 10 lbs in a month?
    Man you gotta go to Aruba or Barbados to get the best TROPICAL delivery! Then you can put on 10lbs in a week!

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Go ahead and speak your mind man. No one will do anything as long as you're respectful.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: how about 1-test Transdermal/Lipo****l Delivery System

i was looking for the cheapest 1-test product and found Global Nutraceuticals Dermocypional TD , and also found out that my friensd is using it and gained 5 punds in 2 weeks with a weight gainer , have you ever tried it and what do u think about it's effectivness to other products?
    If you are going to use a ph/ps, then don't buy that bullsh*t. It is lamer than Mexicam shwag. This is no time to pinch pennies.
    FREE YJ

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Either use Avant Labs or BDC.
    FREE YJ

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by labrad
    Either use Avant Labs or BDC.
    yea, those are the best....but where is avant labs still available? Unless they have been producing again, i havent been on the boards in a long long time, so im not totally caught up

1 f a s t 4 0 0 dot com

Originally posted by DawggieDawg69
    yea, those are the best....but where is avant labs still available? Unless they have been producing again, i havent been on the boards in a long long time, so im not totally caught up
    Welcome back Dawg. Check you pm's.
    FREE YJ

is one+ 1-test & 4ad good i heard that you can put some good mass from it? and they advertise low estrogenic dht conversion ?

is one+ 1-test & 4ad good i heard that you can put some good mass from it? and they advertise low estrogenic dht conversion ?
    Yes, it is good. I don't know what the hell you are asking in the 2nd part.
    FREE YJ

i mean the product one+ not 1-ad and 4ad i know everything about them but the brand dont you get it? and what was second was about dht conversion and boldness , they advertise the lowest estrogenic side effects.

i mean the product one+ not 1-ad and 4ad i know everything about them but the brand dont you get it?
    You mean you haven't heard of Avant Labs before or you don't know where to get it?

Both 1-test and 4-AD can cause baldness. As well as 1,4 andro and Nor. You keep asking for a completely safe and effective ph/ps and the simple answer is there is not one.
    FREE YJ