Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude I never knew you had a log going...wow I've been slacking off on here. Congrats again on your class win. And holy crap at those squats at your bw! Seriously impressive.
    **Team Klemczewski**

Pacman's Pursuit to Perfect Peaking with Dr. Joe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120729411

~Phil 4:13~

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just wanted to say awesome showing, great overall, and damn, already back at it putting up 4 plates on squats and bridges, good **** dude...glad to see I'm not the only one getting weird looks at golds doing hip thrusts lol

jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phil, get your ass back on here I enjoyed your log more than anyones! Ha
    Thanks dude, I really perfected my squat these past few years, I'll get a good vid. Next time I Squat.

jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jadablitz4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    just wanted to say awesome showing, great overall, and damn, already back at it putting up 4 plates on squats and bridges, good **** dude...glad to see I'm not the only one getting weird looks at golds doing hip thrusts lol
    E, Thanks a lot bro!! Ha, good thing about staying in shape all year is that I don't have to cut calories to much which allows me to keep and actually gain strength. Its a beautiful thing...

LOL, its funny you say that cause there are two older men staring at me saying" Is he OK under there" LOL, had me rolling...

Keep up the hard work yourself, I love the approach your taking this year!!
    Jadablitz Training

3-25-11 Back

Lat pulldowns w/ band
    4 sets

One arm DB rows
    3 sets each arm

Leg press rows
    3 sets

Hammer pull ups
    3 sets

superset

Straight arm pull downs
    3 sets

DB shrugs
    4 sets

Notes: Kept the pace feel fast and finished in about 40 minutes. In and out today. Snapped a couple pics post workout and took a video of the one arm leg press in case you were interested in what that was.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinDraperTraining
    Attached Images
    Jadablitz Training

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    latspread and side tri is looking absolutely filthy justin!

interesting way to do rows, never seen anyone do them on the leg press like that
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    j...glad to see I'm not the only one getting weird looks at golds doing hip thrusts lol
    If you guys think that is bad, imagine the looks you get when doing them off the back of the leg curl machine (low pad setting).

Originally Posted by jadablitz4 View Post
    Interesting idea Justin. I've done something similar for shoulders but I'll have to give those a try for back. BTW, looking good buddy!

Luck - "when preparation and opportunity meet."

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doin work!
    TEAM NO CRYING

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome work Justin and looking SICK!

Going to give the rows a try next week too!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn. looking sick brah. that v-taper is cuh-razy!

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    latspread and side tri is looking absolutely filthy justin!

interesting way to do rows, never seen anyone do them on the leg press like that
    Thanks bro, only got three weeks left

Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    If you guys think that is bad, imagine the looks you get when doing them off the back of the leg curl machine (low pad setting).

Interesting idea Justin. I've done something similar for shoulders but I'll have to give those a try for back. BTW, looking good buddy!
    Yeah those rows really hit my entire back!! let me know how you like them....

Thanks bro!!!

Originally Posted by Young9 View Post
    Doin work!
    doing work on top of work son ha!!

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Awesome work Justin and looking SICK!

Going to give the rows a try next week too!
    Thanks Luke, I guarantee you will love those...

Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    damn. looking sick brah. that v-taper is cuh-razy!
    Thanks Man, appreciate that... gunna need all the width I can get with those dudes in the Buckeye this year!! suppose to be stacked....
    Jadablitz Training

3/26/11 Shoulders,tri's 30mins Mod

DB shoulder press:
    4 sets -12,10,8,6

DB side laterals
    4 sets

Machine front raise
    SUPERSET
    Machine laterals
    3 x15

Db rear raises w/ head supported on bench(takes away momentum)
    SUPERSET
    Straight arm push downs
    3 x 15

Reverse Grip Overhead Ext.
    4 x 15

Close grip push-ups on med ball
    3 sets to failure

Notes: Had 8 clients I had to train this morning then shoot over to Gold's and get my workout in before I had to go to the CAN/AM where I have 4 clients competing in their first show(Sooo excited for them). After pre judging I went back to Gold's to get my 30 mins of MOD cardio in. Now time to eat, take a shower, pack a meal and go back for the night show!! Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend.....
    Jadablitz Training

tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DB shoulder press:
    4 sets -12,10,8,6

DB side laterals
    4 sets

Machine front raise
    SUPERSET
    Machine laterals
    3 x15

Db rear raises w/ head supported on bench(takes away momentum)
    SUPERSET
    Straight arm push downs
    3 x 15

Reverse Grip Overhead Ext.
    4 x 15

Close grip push-ups on med ball
    3 sets to failure

Notes: Had 8 clients I had to train this morning then shoot over to Gold's and get my workout in before I had to go to the CAN/AM where I have 4 clients competing in their first show(Sooo excited for them). After pre judging I went back to Gold's to get my 30 mins of MOD cardio in. Now time to eat, take a shower, pack a meal and go back for the night show!! Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend.....
    Way to fit it all in bro. You the man. Everyone that has you as a trainer, myself included, is proud to have you as their trainer. Such a professional and a great motivator.
    Love ya bro.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    can't wait to get this thing started man,

this is gonna be a SICKK ride .

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna have to try that!

Lat spread is huge!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    can't wait to get this thing started man,

this is gonna be a SICKK ride .
    Me either bro! This is just the start......

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    I'm gonna have to try that!

You'll love them, may take a time or two to get used to it tho

Lat spread is huge!
    Trying brotha!!!
    Jadablitz Training

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Justin! I tried the leg press rows and it took a little getting use to the movement (and the strange stares). The one at the gym doesn't go completely to the bottom but I nevertheless got exactly what you meant about how effective it can be. And, initially, the sled was enough . Thanks!

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

3/29/11 Legs

Squats:
    warm-ups excluded
    315x5
    365x5
    385x5
    405x5- 2 sets

Leg Press:
    4 sets of 8-6

Straight bar stiff legs
    4 sets x 12

Leg ext. 3 x15

Squats: 225 x 20- why not?

Calfs:
    5 sets

Notes: Ok, I was all hyped up to get a video of the 405 x5 and leave it to my partner to screw up the camera while I was doing the set LOL... Oh well, still got it for 2 sets of 5... DEEP no belt, wraps! That fueled the remainder of my workout though and really got after this one. At the end of the workout I went back to Squats and banged out 225 x 20 cuz I wanted to get a video of my squats. Took a vid of it and a little stiff leg.

On another note, I was doing some Power upper yesterday and felt a deep strain in my left pec. Put a little scare in me for the rest of yesterdays workout. I iced it last night and today it feels better although I haven't had to test it out. Good thing tomorrow is just cardio and then well see how it is for Thursdays push workout.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinDraperTraining
    Jadablitz Training

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many plates did you have on the one side of the leg press for those one arm leg press rows?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Hey Justin! I tried the leg press rows and it took a little getting use to the movement (and the strange stares). The one at the gym doesn't go completely to the bottom but I nevertheless got exactly what you meant about how effective it can be. And, initially, the sled was enough . Thanks!
    Whats up Flynn, it def. takes a bit of getting used too. I learned to almost get in a linebacker stance, back arched, chest up. Seeing I played linebacker in college it's a natural feel ha. But yeah they will add some back thickness along with some grip strength. Glad you liked them, I come up with different stuff all the time so I'll be sure to post them...
    Jadablitz Training

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    How many plates did you have on the one side of the leg press for those one arm leg press rows?
    I believe I had just one in the middle. I have worked up to three though(one on each side and one in middle before)
    Jadablitz Training

...I learned to almost get in a linebacker stance, back arched, chest up...
    It's funny you say that because that's exactly the position I thought of, after the first attempt. Keepem coming buddy !