Thread: Too much sugar?

slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too much sugar?

I have been taking creatine for about 8 weeks now and have decided to start loading again. I take AST micronized creatine with gatorade powder. When i start loading, what do you recommend for dosages throughtout the day. I've heard that it's possible to take too much sugar throughout the day to spike insulin. So i was thinking take 10 grams post-workout and then 10 grams like 5 hours later OR take 5 grams when i wake up with no gatorade powder,5 grams post-workout with the powder,5 grams later without, then 5 grams later in the evening with. What do you guys recommend?