bmenniti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help with choosing a new Pre-Workout

Im debating between White flood, Hemo rage ultra concentrate or continuing taking jacked that Im already using. Im leaning towards Hemo rage because it is only 27$ for 90 servings but I heard it has very bad stimulants and it states its for people 21 and up and im 18 so thats also a concern. White flood seems good for 41$ for 100 servings as well. Give me some feedback!

IgBrown1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bmenniti View Post
    Im debating between White flood, Hemo rage ultra concentrate or continuing taking jacked that Im already using. Im leaning towards Hemo rage because it is only 27$ for 90 servings but I heard it has very bad stimulants and it states its for people 21 and up and im 18 so thats also a concern. White flood seems good for 41$ for 100 servings as well. Give me some feedback!
    Hey man if I were you I'd look into superpump max, Ive been taking it and its awesome. No crash later in the day but I have great energy throughout my workout, I use to take N.O. Xplode, its decent but superpump is better. Also my advise, stay away from jacked, Ive know a couple of people who have had heart attacks from taking that, and being an exercise and sports science major its really not the best to take. Hope this helps

SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IgBrown1 View Post
    Hey man if I were you I'd look into superpump max, Ive been taking it and its awesome. No crash later in the day but I have great energy throughout my workout, I use to take N.O. Xplode, its decent but superpump is better. Also my advise, stay away from jacked, Ive know a couple of people who have had heart attacks from taking that, and being an exercise and sports science major its really not the best to take. Hope this helps
    That's why I stopped my use of jack3d. I used to take it all the time until I took 3 scoops. It made me feel nauseated, and I felt like my heart was going to stop. Scared the hell out of me. Plus there are several better products out there compared to jack3d.

gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Out of those I would go with White flood, it is a great pre workout and is priced very good per serving.They also have a 10 off on there 50 and 100 servings right now which makes it an even better deal.
    Pickup some green mag to go with it and you will be one happy man.
    Another one to look into in Bullnox,I recently got some of it and really liked it,good energy,focus, and strength..You won't need any creatine if you go with this one.
    With either one of these pre workouts you will be golden.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like the above poster said, take a look into Bullnox. Right now EVERYTHING our brand is 20% off in the bb.com superstore with coupon code. Contains BCAA Nitrates, not overpowering with stims, but great energy with NO crash. Taste is incredible.

If your skeptical we do offer a WEEK trial of Bullnox and Bullrush (intra/post) + free shaker cup for only $7.99.