Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CON-CRET Question

Does it matter when I take it really? As long as I just take it daily?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Industry View Post
    It doesn't matter when you take creatine.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Industry View Post

It shouldnt matter.

Although a lot of customers have reported best results
    when taken at least an hour before a workout
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    It shouldnt matter.

Although a lot of customers have reported best results
    when taken at least an hour before a workout
    Should it be taken whilst wearing a free MP t-shirt, or prior to putting the shirt on?
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

gqtaste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Should it be taken whilst wearing a free MP t-shirt, or prior to putting the shirt on?

I tried it and had a real bad response to it sadly. A bad reaction and made my skin turn as red as a sunburn. And stomach aches. I only took it for about five or six days since I couldn't take the way it made my skin feel.

It did the job w/ feeling stronger though. It worked like a champ in the strength and recovery department. I'm no expert by far and I wish i didn't have those side-effects b/c this stuff works great. No bloating either like the others i"ve tried.

I was wondering why in the hell would i be experiencing these side effects. It really bummed me out how otherwise it worked so nicely.

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I may have to check the logs but I'm pretty sure it's before putting the shirt on, after pissing and moaning about getting it, while holding a 100lb DB
    MFC Illuminati

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    I may have to check the logs but I'm pretty sure it's before putting the shirt on, after pissing and moaning about getting it, while holding a 100lb DB
    Sorry Ryan but I had to lulz.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this

inquiring minds want to know
    Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    do you really lift weights while releasing a moan worthy urination? I would suggest a doctor visit.

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gqtaste View Post
    I tried it and had a real bad response to it sadly. A bad reaction and made my skin turn as red as a sunburn. And stomach aches. I only took it for about five or six days since I couldn't take the way it made my skin feel.

It did the job w/ feeling stronger though. It worked like a champ in the strength and recovery department. I'm no expert by far and I wish i didn't have those side-effects b/c this stuff works great. No bloating either like the others i"ve tried.

I was wondering why in the hell would i be experiencing these side effects. It really bummed me out how otherwise it worked so nicely.
    Does it have Niacin or beta-alanine on the ingredient panel? Have you tried lower doses & is this the only creatine product you've experienced those symptoms with?

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G.W. Hayduke View Post

do you really lift weights while releasing a moan worthy urination? I would suggest a doctor visit.
    hardcore brah, hardcore
    MFC Illuminati

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always took it with half hour prior to workout. I dont see why you would need to take it at a specific time, as long as its the same time everyday.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by austin.j.taylor View Post
    I always took it with half hour prior to workout. I dont see why you would need to take it at a specific time, as long as its the same time everyday.
    Why would it need to be the same time everyday?
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always make sure Im fully clothed before ingesting it.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gqtaste View Post

the first thing that came to mind is you have an allergy

although perhaps you have a past/pre-existing condition

(you mentioned having kidney stones and infections
    and that at one time you were talking 30 vicodin a day)
    www.********.com/808FiT1

gqtaste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Does it have Niacin or beta-alanine on the ingredient panel? Have you tried lower doses & is this the only creatine product you've experienced those symptoms with?

This stuff made me feel like a 250lb linebacker and I only took it for a few days. I don't know what I'm doing wrong b/c the tingling of the skin was awful. the stomach cramps were bad too. I have taken cellmass and didn't have the tingling/sunburnish feelings but it didn't work as well as the con cret.

I don't know if i'm not drinking enough water or what the hell I'm doing wrong. But this stuff is a wonder pill. I only wish I didn't have the side effects. Maybe I should take less of it.

how much water are you drinking?

also what else are you taking?
    www.********.com/808FiT1