Ect0m0rph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question One Month Transformation Time... More/Less?

Ok, lil background first... Its the first of June right now. I'm goin to bulk (clean) through June and and part of July... I'm 6'1", an ectomorph (name - duh), 181+ pounds, and 10.8%bf. Right now I eat 6 meals a day w/ around 245g of protein, 470+g of carbs, and between 50-70g of good fats a day. Let see what else... umm M-(Chest and Bis) T-(Legs and Abs) Th-(Back and Tris) and F-(Shoulders and Traps, and abs again). And supps. are Whey Protein, Creatine, Glutamine, HMB, ZMA, and soon No2 (a month before the cuttin phase - just to try it out). Anyways, onto the Q... now I know during this brief bulkin phase I'll put on a lil fat but I'm guessing I'll get no higher than 12%. At the end of summer I wanna be around 7-8%. I'll probably take Xenadrine or Hydroxycut to help me get there and change my diet to 50%protein/30-35%carbs/15-20%fats and increase my cardio and blah blah blah all the stuff u're suppose to do in order to lose fat. Not how long do u guys think I should wait before I start to cut. Basically how long do u think it'll take to get from 12-13% to 7-8%? K, now that I've shared my life story, I hope I've given enough info and will get some positive feedback on it. thx

bump... someone plz respond

jabroni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabroni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Ecto, well first off your diet for both seems pretty good. You know what you have to do on the diet part as well as the lifting part too. All i can say is 'bulk' up until you reach the size you want to get, dont put a set date, just wait to you gain enough size an then 'cut'.
    As far as how long it will take you to drop the bodyfat? Thats entirely up toyou. How much effort you will put into your workouts, especially Cardio, all i can say is stay consistent. Since you are a ectomorph im pretty sure it wont take that long to drop an shed the fat away. I hope that sort of helps. It's just hard to determine how fast somebody can shed fat, because everyone's body type is differnt. Goodluck man, an keep us posted on your results!
    -Jon

as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) as0l0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not tryna be rude or anything, but it's just impossible to read what you say when it's not seperated into

paragraphs.

ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealvintan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post a pic or two