unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

taking cottge cheese out of diet?

on the principal cals in cals out, would it be advantageous on a cut to take out cottage cheese from breakfast? i normally have a 3 egg white omelete with peppers and tomatos and about a cup of cottage cheese. any advice?

edit: sorry for typos im on my ipod

unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unlamo14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

jonnos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On a cut you should know the calories and the macros you wish to achieve for the day, then match the quantity and type of food to reach this goal.

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could similarly ask "should I take out the egg whites?"

The answer is, if you're eating too many calories, take some of those calories out.

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy View Post
    You could similarly ask "should I take out the egg whites?"

The answer is, if you're eating too many calories, take some of those calories out.
    A.....wow. Dude has anyone told you that your avatar could pass as one of those demotivational pics or whatever they're called? I only say that because it totally looks like a dude has set up a camera between his legs and taken a pic of his hairy ass

Folks am I the only one that see's this?

Count your calories. houndstoothgrin's Avatar
    houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) houndstoothgrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed with the two guys above. Do what works for you and what fits in your calories.

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cottage cheese would be one of the last things I'd elect to take out of my diet.

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anonymousceleb View Post
    Cottage cheese would be one of the last things I'd elect to take out of my diet.
    I'd cut out the cottage cheese just cause it's disgusting.

But otherwise yes, i agree with this - you need your calcium. Don't cut dairy out completely

bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by unlamo14 View Post
    on the principal cals in cals out, would it be advantageous on a cut to take out cottage cheese from breakfast? i normally have a 3 egg white omelete with peppers and tomatos and about a cup of cottage cheese. any advice?

If you can stand to eat cottage cheese, you should keep it. Excellent food for cutting.
    My 9 month transformation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuZ3z0dKmQ

zifnab5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Los_Diablo View Post
    A.....wow. Dude has anyone told you that your avatar could pass as one of those demotivational pics or whatever they're called? I only say that because it totally looks like a dude has set up a camera between his legs and taken a pic of his hairy ass

Folks am I the only one that see's this?
    This made me LMAO! It actually took me a few seconds to realize what exactly that shot was of as well...

Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wowowow
    cut out cottage cheese?
    that was a staple product in my 60 lb weightloss.

low calories, good protein amount (casein)

svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unlamo14 View Post

I would cut low fat cottage cheese out, but for a different reason: sodium. It tends to be very high in sodium. Good luck!
    Don't give up. Keep fighting. Fight every day. When you get knocked down, get back up. You can do it. You will do it. There is no other way.

Registered User ecstaticpathway's Avatar
    ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ecstaticpathway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stopped cottage cheese.... makes me fart........

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ecstaticpathway View Post
    lol

I couldn't give up my cottage cheese. No way.

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ecstaticpathway View Post
    Somehow.. that doesn't make your avi look any less appealing.

This is a stupid thread. OP, for what reason are you considering dropping CC?

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. why just egg whites? instead of wasting 3 eggs to make a 3 egg white omelette. eat one whole egg.

2. dont cut cottage cheese. get fat free. low cals, great source of protein. find something else to cut out