wincey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some new pics, age 16 tell me what you think

Hey what's up all, i'd appreciate some opinions if you've got any.
    Last edited by wincey; 06-01-2003 at 08:11 PM.
    They will be waking up soon and starting their day. The mere mortals who have little ambition in life but to exist and just go through the motions of living. I never understood their way of thinking. No goals. No dreams. Just settling for the pathetic lives that they live with the weak shell of a body that they all possess. I'm not about to let go of the dreams that I have as a teenager. The dreams of being a bodybuilding champion.

here's one
    Attached Images
    They will be waking up soon and starting their day. The mere mortals who have little ambition in life but to exist and just go through the motions of living. I never understood their way of thinking. No goals. No dreams. Just settling for the pathetic lives that they live with the weak shell of a body that they all possess. I'm not about to let go of the dreams that I have as a teenager. The dreams of being a bodybuilding champion.

another
    Attached Images

almost there
    Attached Images

last one
    Attached Images

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Wincey, I remember your old most-muscular shot. You've done quite well since then! Keep up the good work.

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    really big bro. what do you weigh? yopur traps and back are freakish. looks like you need to hit up the chest and side delts more. front delts are really good tho. I would assume rears need work also.
    Hope this helps
    Ben

yeah, chest is definitely my weak point. i hit it hard just like everything else, it's just slower to respond.

Antdogg33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome development. What a difference a year makes.
    A good thing to do for your chest is to keep it stretched after every set. Stretch out before and after your workout. Now stretching before your chest workout might not be good for building hat big bench press but it will definitely help when you are repping out. Definitely will get more blood into your pecs. Also try some deep stretches during flyes.
    Awesome job though
    Nothing will stop me

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

What a difference a year makes!!!! Great progress!!!!!!

Your growth has definately been a plus and is going along very well. Back is looking awesome and muscular. Lats are fantastic and gives your whole back a sweeping broadness.

Deltoids, traps and biceps are looking very good with goods size, definition and shape working on all fronts. The peaks on the biceps are fantastic looking too.

Waist is looking very small. tight and narrow which should help give you one awesome look from both front and back. Can't really see a great deal on your chest so can't offer much in the way of critisism there.

From your comments I might offer that you might be over curling if you are not gaining any size on your arms. Try doing 3 sets of 4 - 6 reps each and limit your workouts to barbell curls, dumbbell curls and concentration curls with a heavy weight for each.

You have started down the road to some great development and should be able to increase your size as you increase the weight levels and lower the reps.

Good luck and continued success.

Don
    djc

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've got a remarkably thick neck; in fact it makes your arms look small in comparison.

Do you wrestle or play football?

Originally posted by jimpern
    You've got a remarkably thick neck; in fact it makes your arms look small in comparison.

Do you wrestle or play football?
    No, i don't actually. i only play lacrosse and baseball

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know much about competing yet, but you look like you could if you built up a little more. Good job on the lifting!

thanks,
    yeah i fully plan on competing a few years down the road.

Originally posted by djc1

From your comments I might offer that you might be over curling if you are not gaining any size on your arms. Try doing 3 sets of 4 - 6 reps each and limit your workouts to barbell curls, dumbbell curls and concentration curls with a heavy weight for each.

You have started down the road to some great development and should be able to increase your size as you increase the weight levels and lower the reps.

Good luck and continued success.

Don
    haha i never said i had any problem with my arms!

JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamesTrexy22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for the motivation. thick,solid, tight etc

JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JamesTrexy22 View Post
    thanks for the motivation. thick,solid, tight etc
    Another ungodly bump, good job brah reps