Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool prepbyalex inquiry

I am thinking of goin with prepbyalex.com for training not contest prep but full trasformation. Does anyone have any recent up-to-date experiance with him?
    His site looks great and his services look like what I am looking for with an awesome price just wondering how he works and if it is as good as it looks no, disrespect to Alex just like as much info as I can get from as many sources.

on the path to being lean Moloholo's Avatar
    Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    from what i know he is highly respectable and has transformed tons of people and have helped them win competition. i suggest you contacting him directly to enquire about the price as it would be much faster getting a reply from him and you guys would be able to discuss the price privately.
    The world would be a better place if everyone would channel their frustration and anger to better themselves and be nicer to everyone they meet. Everyone has their own fights and stories to tell, you are not more important than another.

- note to self, lessons from 2016.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive hired alex for my offseason plan..hes helped me with my diet and training plan..I highly recommend him
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

FLEXAKIS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I highly recommend him.
    I am working with him now, 3 months ago,and i get great results.
    He is a professional.

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had to bump this thread. +1 for Alex

He did my contest prep and we're now working together for my off season.
    Coached by one of the best ~ off season and contest prep!http://www.prepbyalex.com

Jay_Dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay_Dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay_Dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay_Dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Here is what he has done for me. And this sure as hell aint the end of the progress to come

Hire him!!
    Attached Images

Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malleus25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Ok I went with Alex for the 6 months. I have been using his plan for a week now and I am really liking it. He answers really fast and keeps it simple meal, workout, and supp wise.

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Malleus25 View Post
    Ok I went with Alex for the 6 months. I have been using his plan for a week now and I am really liking it. He answers really fast and keeps it simple meal, workout, and supp wise.
    Great to hear! Keep us posted
    Coached by one of the best ~ off season and contest prep!http://www.prepbyalex.com

rj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys in thinking of hiring Alex for my prep and i want to know what was your method of payment to him?

Western Union,Money Gram, Money order, etc