Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Activate Xtreme wont ship to Canada?

Hey guys,

I've been doing a bunch of reading on the forums and decided I would give the Triazole + Activate Xtreme stack a go..until I attempted to order it from BB.com and I get..

"Problem With Your Order!

The following products are NOT allowed to be shipped to your shipping country (Canada):

* Driven Sports Activate Xtreme, 120 Extended Release Capsules"

I've done searches and everyone says it is fine to ship to Canada. Is this new to bb.com ?

IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by myke View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been doing a bunch of reading on the forums and decided I would give the Triazole + Activate Xtreme stack a go..until I attempted to order it from BB.com and I get..

"Problem With Your Order!

The following products are NOT allowed to be shipped to your shipping country (Canada):

* Driven Sports Activate Xtreme, 120 Extended Release Capsules"

I've done searches and everyone says it is fine to ship to Canada. Is this new to bb.com ?
    I think that might be new. The last I heard, guys were ordering off bb.com okay but it was hit or miss as to whether the shipment would clear customs. Maybe google SVN Canada. Apparently you can order it out of Vancouver and circumvent customs.
    Every poodle is a dog. Not every dog is a poodle.

"I'm on Havoc and Heroin and ***** helps the anxiety TONS!!" Mikeonopiates

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A few sites within Canada have it, PM me for details.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    other sites will ship to Canada

just look for it, some of those sites have better shipping fee than bb.com, so no loss there.
    Only loss is BB.com's.

just tryin' to make it chiliFIEND's Avatar
    chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you live in the lowermainland just send the products bb.com won't ship to either the letter carrier or tsb shipping in point roberts. costs about 3 bucks for the service. once it's there drive over and pick it up.

friends of mine do this all the time. i personally have not yet done it because OEP is available at the GNC in belligham however since they do not have DS products at the vitamin shop or GNC yet I will be ordering the DS stack once i've finished my OEP through the same method above.

hope this helps

Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    other sites will ship to Canada

just look for it, some of those sites have better shipping fee than bb.com, so no loss there.
    Only loss is BB.com's.
    True, but some people here reported that AX was rejected at the customs from other sites. My order made it, so maybe it's 50/50
    ***Canadian Crew***

“To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” - Buddha

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_G0d View Post
    True, but some people here reported that AX was rejected at the customs from other sites. My order made it, so maybe it's 50/50
    Thats too bad, ordered AX twice, never got any problems with it.

myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10) myke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IRONical View Post
    I think that might be new. The last I heard, guys were ordering off bb.com okay but it was hit or miss as to whether the shipment would clear customs. Maybe google SVN Canada. Apparently you can order it out of Vancouver and circumvent customs.
    svncanada.com

"We are sorry to announce that SVNcanada.com has discontinued this product."

Originally Posted by chiliFIEND View Post
    if you live in the lowermainland just send the products bb.com won't ship to either the letter carrier or tsb shipping in point roberts. costs about 3 bucks for the service. once it's there drive over and pick it up.

friends of mine do this all the time. i personally have not yet done it because OEP is available at the GNC in belligham however since they do not have DS products at the vitamin shop or GNC yet I will be ordering the DS stack once i've finished my OEP through the same method above.

hope this helps
    I usually get bb.com products shipped to shiphappens in sumas. I'm wondering thought if they will reject it now seeing that most places arent selling it anymore.

Now i'm wondering why it's having trouble getting into Canada..

IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10) IRONical is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    svncanada.com

Snap....

I fail to understand what the issue is concerning AX. Any DS reps privy on the why's

Perhaps it's the same issue pertaining to L-Carnitine; nobody's brought forth Divanii to be registered for approval from Health Canada.
    Every poodle is a dog. Not every dog is a poodle.

"I'm on Havoc and Heroin and ***** helps the anxiety TONS!!" Mikeonopiates

Originally Posted by IRONical View Post
    Snap....

I fail to understand what the issue is concerning AX. Any DS reps privy on the why's

Perhaps it's the same issue pertaining to L-Carnitine; nobody's brought forth Divanii to be registered for approval from Health Canada.

Yea I'm hoping a rep can answer this question.

Reps for you!

jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100) jdevo2004 is not very well liked. (-100)
    No, L-Dopa allowed in Canada. BB is one of the only sites that actually try to comply with foreign country laws. Good on them for being legal, too bad for them that most other supplement websites are unscrupulous.

Originally Posted by jdevo2004 View Post
    No, L-Dopa allowed in Canada. BB is one of the only sites that actually try to comply with foreign country laws. Good on them for being legal, too bad for them that most other supplement websites are unscrupulous.
    Can any REPS comment?

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ordered Activate Xtreme/Triazole from another Planet on Monday night, got it this morning. A few of us Canadians as of late have had success getting it.

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    svncanada.com

That was for the Designer Supplements formula.

Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Ordered Activate Xtreme/Triazole from another Planet on Monday night, got it this morning. A few of us Canadians as of late have had success getting it.
    took 2 days? lol that was fast as fuk cuz
    too bad their shipping is so damn expensive

Dumb question...but seeing that places like bb.com and *****************.com wont ship it/stock it does that mean its illegal in canada?

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    took 2 days? lol that was fast as fuk cuz
    too bad their shipping is so damn expensive
    Yeah, I'd much rather wait 2 weeks and pay resonable shipping. I think that's my last order with another Planet. DHL's cash on delivery charge is just obscene. If only bb.com would ship anything and everything to us Canadians.

Dumb question...but seeing that places like bb.com and *****************.com wont ship it/stock it does that mean its illegal in canada?
    No, it's not illegal.

Is there a large demand on here for Activate Xtreme in Canada?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdevo2004 View Post
    I heard from someone else it was the l-Dopa as well, even though we dont have pure Ldopa but instead use the Mucuna extracts.

Can any REPS comment?
    I cant be certain because no one has told me anything either way. Ill see if I can find out anything.

Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    If there is I would look into doing a slightly different formula for Canada. It sucks though cause the Mucuna extracts are really good.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    If there is I would look into doing a slightly different formula for Canada. It sucks though cause the Mucuna extracts are really good.
    From a Canadian, please don't. I think I would speak for most when I say we want the real mccoy. Not a compromised version.

Where there's a will there's a way, and Iron.addict was kind enough to let us know that it is available in Canada. Plus, seems a lot of us are able to successfully order from other sites.

Sldge.. It would be nice if you could look into it and see why the exact reason it can't be shipped to Canada.

And yes it seems like there is a big demand in Canada..I would prefer to not have an altered version if it is indeed legal to have in Canada and other places are shipping it.

It seems like it.

Mainly people are just looking for Activate Xtreme or what about Triazole and Lean Xtreme?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sldge.. It would be nice if you could look into it and see why the exact reason it can't be shipped to Canada.

And yes it seems like there is a big demand in Canada..I would prefer to not have an altered version if it is indeed legal to have in Canada and other places are shipping it.
    Ill be honest, Id rather not do a different version either. Im trying to find out but havent heard back yet.

Mainly people are just looking for Activate Xtreme or what about Triazole and Lean Xtreme?
    As far as I know there is nothing in Triazole that would prevent it. It doesnt have Mucuna if that is the issue and it doesnt have 7OH which is what they say the issue is with Lean Xtreme, even though there is a big difference between 7OH and DHEA.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Cool

There was no problem getting Triazole across. I'm loving it btw... Now I'm even more grumpy that I wont be able try the TZ and AX stack.

There was no problem getting Triazole across. I'm loving it btw... Now I'm even more grumpy that I wont be able try the TZ and AX stack.
    Buy it from another planet if you want to try it badly enough. I and numerous other Canadians have had success getting it.

PM me for availability of AX and LX in Canada.