Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How is this blatant racial discrimination legal?

Im looking at stipends for grad school this is from the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS) a prestigious grad school of the U of Miami for meteorology and oceanography on Virginia Key

McKNIGHT DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM:

$12,000 stipend / 12 months plus tuition scholarship of 18 credits and fees. 3-year award. Student applies to three Florida institutional programs on official applications secured from the Florida Education Fund Tampa Office (Call 813-272-2772). Student cannot already be enrolled in doctoral program. Fellowship can be used at Florida university of student’s choice where appropriate doctoral program exists and student is admitted. No application fee is required.

WHO MAY APPLY: Applicants must be African American or Hispanic, U.S. citizens, and hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
    APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications must be postmarked no later than January 15th of each year.

Cliffs:
    - Why is bolded part not illegal?

LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigThree210 View Post
    Im looking at stipends for grad school this is from the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS) a prestigious grad school of the U of Miami for meteorology and oceanography on Virginia Key

$12,000 stipend / 12 months plus tuition scholarship of 18 credits and fees. 3-year award. Student applies to three Florida institutional programs on official applications secured from the Florida Education Fund Tampa Office (Call 813-272-2772). Student cannot already be enrolled in doctoral program. Fellowship can be used at Florida university of student’s choice where appropriate doctoral program exists and student is admitted. No application fee is required.

WHO MAY APPLY: Applicants must be African American or Hispanic, U.S. citizens, and hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
    APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications must be postmarked no later than January 15th of each year.

Cliffs:
    Because we're white. Therefore, anything discriminatory against whites is not labeled "racist".

BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LulzWorthy View Post
    Because we're white. Therefore, anything discriminatory against whites is not labeled "racist".
    thats what it feels like i see a bunch of undergrad scholarships for black/hispanic/every colored race but was shocked to see this at a institute like RSMAS

whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cliffs:

Cuz my president is BLACK... deal with it man. the worlds a cold hard place and it only gets worse...

E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cliffs:
    people who are labeled as "minority" (except asians because they are smart and dont need help) can get free school based on their low application rate as a race/ethnicity. public schools get special government grants for being "diverse" and use these programs to get more government money.
    sorry. I'm a minority (red head and left handed, less than 1% of the worlds population) and I got nothing for school. feelsbadman.jpg
    I rep you.
    "I don't say goodbye until the pain says hello. That's how you know the set is done." -Greg Plitt
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Drown, Crash and Blister: A Strength Based Routine for the Endurance Athlete ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158832383&p=1176283603&viewfull=1#post1176283603 )

PM me if you need a Carfax

rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltidewtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cliffs:
    im guessing mcknight was black, hence this is the mcknight fellowship program set up for that group....plus ive heard coral gables is petty "rough" lol

Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because nothing says equality like discrimination. amirite?
    U irate that I rep back on recharge?

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the money is coming from some dude/group who can give it to whoever the fuk he/it pleases

LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LulzWorthy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats what it feels like i see a bunch of undergrad scholarships for black/hispanic/every colored race but was shocked to see this at a institute like RSMAS
    Can you imagine if there was a scholarship that said: Whites Only?

There would be a massive ****storm. I understand that being white is not a minority, it still pisses me off that I can't apply for those scholarships though.

feelsbadman.jpg

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WE PReZiDen'T NAH!

NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    being in miami is a plus for u, because if ur white and have darker hair u can just lie and say ur half cuban, possibly even full blooded cuban. works for me all the time, and im constantly mistaken for a light skinned hispanic. what are they gonna tell you? no you're not half cuban? they can't prove sh-it. besides ive seen cubans and other hispanics here that are two-three shades lighter than me, yet they are considered a non-white minority. so welcome to the real world, where lying and cheating gets you ahead. use ur location in miami to ur advantage.
    I hate women and illegal immigrants.

(MMAA crew) Make Miami American Again.

Originally Posted by rolltidewtd View Post
    im guessing mcknight was black, hence this is the mcknight fellowship program set up for that group....plus ive heard coral gables is petty "rough" lol
    lol ya but the school is a top notch grad school in the science field. You basically only get admitted if you have a stipend. Its not like the regular U of Miami where you just dick around having everything payed for and get a joke degree. It pisses me off that some guy could have a 3.5 and get in while i bust my a$$ for a 3.9+ and not get in. (yes mad)

Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is it a public scholarship or private?
    Please do not write below this line

Originally Posted by LulzWorthy View Post
    Can you imagine if there was a scholarship that said: Whites Only?

There would be a massive ****storm. I understand that being white is not a minority, it still pisses me off that I can't apply for those scholarships though.

feelsbadman.jpg
    Thats what i was thinking. I was like wtf? Iv seen this BS for undergrad and just said whatever but its a grad school that is highly selective. So i could get passed over to have a less qualified guy get in just for his race

whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoocaresman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol ya but the school is a top notch grad school in the science field. You basically only get admitted if you have a stipend. Its not like the regular U of Miami where you just dick around having everything payed for and get a joke degree. It pisses me off that some guy could have a 3.5 and get in while i bust my a$$ for a 3.9+ and not get in. (yes mad)

couldn't u take out a student loan brah? there's a lot of pple not getting into grad school, or college for that matter, with all these program/budget cuts.you aint the first, nor the last. just see what options u may have.

Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    calm down buddy, you havent even graduated yet

and what kind of "top notch" grad school doesnt have tuition waivers and a stipend

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every scholarship that my school gives out that they claim are open for all students to apply for are only available to minorities (serious).

BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000)
    because noone can deal with the fact that white people are just better people all around.

(not srs)

(kinda serious)
    Misc Biochem brah

Knowledge is as good a weapon as any. Weapons were made with knowledge

~Frank

$````House, Dubstep, Trance, Chill, Hip Hop tracks````$
    http://soundcloud.com/bcrich

Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck finding a black or Hispanic with a Bachelor's degree...lol J/k N/R
    "Life is a journey. We can't control where it starts or where it ends. We can only control how we live and that's what makes us who we are"

"Everybody dies but not everybody lives"

Originally Posted by Kilrathi View Post
    is it a public scholarship or private?
    I assumed it was private but "Established in 1984, the Florida Education Fund's McKnight Doctoral Fellowship Program..."

so im assuming its funded by the Florida Education system

Originally Posted by Kack View Post
    Good luck finding a black or Hispanic with a Bachelor's degree...lol J/k N/R
    good luck, i know like 40 brah.

NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCure4NPD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ill say it again, lie and say u r (part) hispanic. srs. i do it all the time. there's so many light skinned hispanics down here, that are way whiter than most white people i even know. it's very easy to get away with.
    I hate women and illegal immigrants.

(MMAA crew) Make Miami American Again.

iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT: op in college and unaware of affirmative action

mind=blown

DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my jewishness prohibits my entrance into many country clubs where i grew up
    dont care/10
    its america, let them do what they want. part of the beauty of this country.

Originally Posted by Tgeo View Post
    calm down buddy, you havent even graduated yet

and what kind of "top notch" grad school doesnt have tuition waivers and a stipend
    All the Research 1 uni's do but do you realize how competitive it is? If i dont have published research, a high GPA, great GRE scores, and good recommendations I could get fuked over. So even just one stipend is a big deal when they only give out 5-10 a year at the school for my field.

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're giving your own personal money away, you can give it to whoever you want to.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    asian here and i agree that's bs

also, the UC system gives -20 points on undergrad application for being asian. lol wut
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    letting them do things equally and based on their merits.

wait wut
    Glorious PC master race

Get ripped or die mirin' Cronoz's Avatar
    Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cronoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go there and say your parents migrated from South Africa and are therefore African American.
    **NO MA'AM CREW**

R.I.P. Zyzz - forever king of aesthetics

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ummm because clearly minorities still do not get the same opportunities in this country as white folk

not srs

no racist but the hispanic/black community needs to man the **** up and move on
    every other immigrant is prospering in this country and not complaining

groups like the NAACP are not needed anymore and its existence is only further isolating the black population

everyone wants equality only when it suits them and on their terms

women fall in that category as well
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta