Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Prohormone cycle - to pulse or not

I'm stuck on my next cycle of PH's. I liked epistane when I went it on it last time and I'm planning on doing another cycle of it to help my endurance on this cut. I told my mom I'd run a half-marathon with her.The 7-8 miles I can usually run when I cut down won't help me much when it comes time run 13 miles with a respectable time.

My issue is whether or not I should pulse a cycle of epi (M/W/F) for 10-12 weeks (up untill the day of the half-marathon) with a PCT or just run 6 weeks straight at 40mg until the day of the marathon. I know pulsing is supposed to be so a person doesn't have to do a PCT but I'm looking to have longer gains over time with lower dosing which will still require a PCT but won't have the stress of a long full blown cycle.

The 6 weeks straight would be ideal for muscle gains, but I am looking mainly for preservation and endurance gains. The way I see it is the extra 4 weeks of spread dosing will give me an advantage earlier in training and throughout all the training instead of peaking my training the last 6 weeks.

I've heard people talk about the hormone fluctuations and gyno with epi but I have never encountered a problem with gyno after 2 cycles of epi and 1 cycle of h-drol.

Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pulsing is one of those things where some people swear by it, and some people are against it.

It always ends in a debate.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Pulsing is one of those things where some people swear by it, and some people are against it.

It always ends in a debate.
    Yea every search I did was just turned to pure debate. I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm gonna try it for a different reason besides muscle gain.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deiboe View Post
    Yea every search I did was just turned to pure debate. I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm gonna try it for a different reason besides muscle gain.
    Seems counterproductive to the point of running a cycle. I would not waste my time or money "pulsing"..