Closed Thread
Page 209 of 336 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,270 of 10051
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BuddyBoyo View Post
    My guitar keeps slipping on my shoulder, really pissing me off and making it difficult to play.
    I have narrow shoulders and steep traps so the strap always slips on my shirt. Playing topless is fine. Anybody else have this issue?
    Is it leather? Maybe switch to a strap material with more grip.

I used to practice sitting down for long periods but these days I practice like this and take a lot of short breaks. Keeps my back straight.

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pulled the cable out my guitar and for some reason it ripped one of the wires out from the jack.
    What do I do now? I'm not sure where the black one is meant to go. Will I have to solder it?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I pulled the cable out my guitar and for some reason it ripped one of the wires out from the jack.
    What do I do now? I'm not sure where the black one is meant to go. Will I have to solder it?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X7CyKP0.jpg[img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jbmvnmi.jpg[img]
    Looks like the ground wire to the output jack has come loose.

Carefully strip away some of the shielding to expose the wire and solder it to the ground lug (see photo). It's a simple job but the key to a clean solder joint is to heat both the wire and the lug and let the solder flow onto the heated parts keeping them perfectly still (e.g. clamped). Needle nose pliers or an extra set of hands will help.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    Officially learned my first song completely today, feelsgoodman. It's obviously easy but still

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley.

I've noticed I have more problem with the actual strumming than switching between chords. Any advice or exercises I can do to work on this?
    Pick a repetitive strumming pattern, throw on a metronome at a comfortable speed and play it until you can really feel it
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Interesting and understandable take on original composition if anyone's been interested in the subject
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Speaking of tone, anyone listen to Andy Timmons?

What happens when you take an incredible player and add incredible tone.

Shame he plays Ibanez. Everyone knows you can't make them sound any good.
    Saw him opening for Racer X at NAMM 2009. He's great. good tones.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you guys think the days of virtuoso guitarists are coming to an end?
    We always talk about Holdsowrth, Vai, Lane, Satch etc.

But I really cant think of any guitarists on their level for composition that have come around in the past 10 years or so. I'm slightly worried lol.

But I really cant think of any guitarists on their level for composition that have come around in the past 10 years or so. I'm slightly worried lol.
    Interesting question.

Part of the problem is no one is making any money off albums so they don't bother and focus instead on clinics and online lessons to pay the bills. Lots of wanking off on Youtube which is fun to watch but obviously doesn't have the lasting impact of an album with great songs and solid production.

The other problem is the lack of an identity. All those guys you mentioned spent years developing their own style and sound that was instantly recognizable.

It's obviously a lot easier to follow than to lead. You can find plenty of shredders on Youtube sitting in their shorts playing Holdsworth solos verbatim with flawless technique. But Allan was doing it 40 years ago. He created a musical world that was entirely his own.

Jump to 5:25. He was at the top of his game there.

Who was playing like that on guitar before Holdsworth? Ditto for his chordal approach. Didn't go to a fancy music college. Figured it all out on his own.

Virtuosos are still out there, many up-and-comers in the classical genre, but like Dominik said there's no money in it. The ones who are putting themselves out there on the circuit are the ones who aren't doing it for money because they don't have a need. Some players who come to mind are Ben Lacy, Bireli Lagrene, and Damjan Pejcinoski. Honorable mention to Martin Miller, Chris Mike, Steffen Schackinger, and Julian Lage who are continually innovating in their genres.

There's a lot of contemporary stuff that tries (and sometimes succeeds) to push boundaries of polytonality, polyrhythm, and the concept of "negative harmony" is currently a hot topic in the theory realm, which will surely start manifesting in music after people start to understand Jacob Collier's unique take on harmony as a tonal polarity.

Still lots of good stuff out there, we just have to dig deep to find it

edit: check out some supergroups like Snarky Puppy, and Laszlo (more recently known as Lydian Collective I think?) for a unique take on their genres with immense musicality
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    Pick a repetitive strumming pattern, throw on a metronome at a comfortable speed and play it until you can really feel it
    Did this for the past 2 days and it has helped quite a bit. Thanks man!

I currently know the A,D,E,Em,Am,Dm chords and can switch between them quite easily. I also know the G and C but just learned them so it's a bit tricky at the moment to change between those.

Any recommendations for some simple songs I can try to play when I'm bored and want to take a break from practice exercises?
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is absolutely beautiful imo

Theres so much talent within progressive metal

edit: is that a high reverb or delay @ the beginning? Im trying to learn my tonalities a little better
    Last edited by KyBrah32; 06-28-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

Originally Posted by KyBrah32 View Post

[youtube]ggaz5w6JFGM[youtube]

edit: is that a high reverb or delay @ the beginning? Im trying to learn my tonalities a little better
    Agree. Sounds beautiful. Video was pretty lulzy though.

Delay. There's some incredible stuff out there in pedal form these days. I used to run a TC Electronic rack but ditched it for a Strymon and a Boss.

You can get some pretty special sounds out of a dual delay especially running in true stereo. Have a listen. 3:50.

If you want to get started with a great delay then the Boss DD-3 runs for around $70 used.

Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    Did this for the past 2 days and it has helped quite a bit. Thanks man!

I currently know the A,D,E,Em,Am,Dm chords and can switch between them quite easily. I also know the G and C but just learned them so it's a bit tricky at the moment to change between those.

Any recommendations for some simple songs I can try to play when I'm bored and want to take a break from practice exercises?
    There are a ton of songs that use a standard I-V-vi-IV progression (G, D, Em, C in the key of G; substitute a new tonic chord and plug in your chords to use this progression in any key)

I would suggest picking a few of your favourite folk songs and try to play those. From my experience, you'll get bored and uninspired with songs suggested by other people (teachers, friends with different musical tastes, etc.). Play what you want to play, that's how we enjoy it
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agree. Sounds beautiful. Video was pretty lulzy though.

Delay. There's some incredible stuff out there in pedal form these days. I used to run a TC Electronic rack but ditched it for a Strymon and a Boss.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GX5pPbr.jpg[/img

You can get some pretty special sounds out of a dual delay especially running in true stereo. Have a listen. 3:50.

[youtube]9b75kHIqzoU[/youtube

If you want to get started with a great delay then the Boss DD-3 runs for around $70 used.
    Yea the shoot was a little corny haha

Man that sounds awesome! I love that high delay...Gives it a beautiful ******t/ethereal feel. Might need to look into getting a pedal
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

Man that sounds awesome! I love that high delay...Gives it a beautiful ******t/ethereal feel. Might need to look into getting a pedal
    Another one to add to the list. Dual delay lines + reverb.

[youtube]ggaz5w6JFGM[youtube]

Cool little tune but stays in the same key the whole time. Kind of boring imo, but different strokes for different folks. I came across this guy who uses a baritone guitar to create ******t music. His channel has a ton of video lessons on the ******t style if you're interested in creating an atmospheric sound to mix into whatever genre you want.

Super cheesy videos, highly effective
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not at all musically inclined, but I can finally do the bass riff from this song!

It's not that hard to learn

Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HighE keeps snapping. Pissing me off. I don't know if its technique or the instrument.

Beginner ITT:

Songs I can play start to finish:

Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
    One Headlight - Wallflowers
    Outside - Staind
    Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Lightning Crashes - Live
    Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
    Knockin On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
    For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
    Glycerine - Bush
    House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
    Closing Time - Semisonic
    Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
    Time Of Your Life - Green Day
    Wake Me Up When Sept. Ends - Green Day

Plus a ****-load of bits and pieces (riffs/licks, solos, verse parts, etc) from other songs but haven't learned the entirety of them.

3 months ago it didn't look like this.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    HighE keeps snapping. Pissing me off. I don't know if its technique or the instrument.

Beginner ITT:

Songs I can play start to finish:

Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
    One Headlight - Wallflowers
    Outside - Staind
    Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Lightning Crashes - Live
    Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
    Knockin On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
    For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
    Glycerine - Bush
    House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
    Closing Time - Semisonic
    Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
    Time Of Your Life - Green Day
    Wake Me Up When Sept. Ends - Green Day

Plus a ****-load of bits and pieces (riffs/licks, solos, verse parts, etc) from other songs but haven't learned the entirety of them.

3 months ago it didn't look like this.
    Are you giving it enough slack when you restring? I've only broken my high E a handful of times in 20 years, from excessive bending in the moment. Most breaks for me happen to the G.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Where is it breaking and what gauge are you using? If it's at the bridge you might need to file down a sharp edge.

I used Ernie Ball strings a few times and always ended up breaking the top E or B. Switched back to D'Addario and no problems. Must have had a lot of complaints over the years which is why they now sell more expensive strings with a "guarantee."

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where is it breaking and what gauge are you using? If it's at the bridge you might need to file down a sharp edge.

I used Ernie Ball strings a few times and always ended up breaking the top E or B. Switched back to D'Addario and no problems. Must have had a lot of complaints over the years which is why they now sell more expensive strings with a "guarantee."
    They are 10g EB's. If I remember correctly they break during an up-pick or up-strum and towards the nut/head stock. I'll try to remember to take a closer look next time it breaks. There is no if, there's only when with recent history lol.

@Devo I believe my slack is okay. My buddy re strung it for me who's bee playing for 30 years - snapped in due time. A local shop restrung the HighE - snapped in due time.
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

*KD Crew*

They are 10g EB's. If I remember correctly they break during an up-pick or up-strum and towards the nut/head stock. I'll try to remember to take a closer look next time it breaks. There is no if, there's only when with recent history lol.
    I guess it could always be a rough fret but I'd try a different brand first and consider moving up to 11s. Ernie Balls were garbage for me.

I use D'Addario XL 11-49 with a slightly heavier B and G to even out the tension, play several hours a day, and bend the absolute crap out of them. No issues.

If you tune down to D these are a good choice.

I guess it could always be a rough fret but I'd try a different brand first and consider moving up to 11s. Ernie Balls were garbage for me.

I use D'Addario XL 11-49 with a slightly heavier B and G to even out the tension, play several hours a day, and bend the absolute crap out of them. No issues.

If you tune down to D these are a good choice.

I just Drop D when I play Sevenfold. Everything is pretty much played in Standard other than that. One Headlight is in Drop D but can play in Standard just fine.

May change brands then for that HighE. About the rough fret theory, it occasionally gets snagged on my third fret. Is that the culprit?
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

*KD Crew*

Pareto principal found in music anywhere?

20% of chords used to make 80% of the hits we hear today?

80% of this was caused by 20% of that? In regards to music
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

*KD Crew*

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

it depends on what you mean by chords.
    Specific voicing/key?
    its function? like is a g7 and g9 counted as the same chord or separate?
    or are all V chords counted as the same etc

maybe changing it to progressions would be a better way to analyse it. Its possibly true, for top 40 radio atleast.

edit* actually may not be true. Because there could possibly be an infinite amount progressions
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

@Devo I believe my slack is okay. My buddy re strung it for me who's bee playing for 30 years - snapped in due time. A local shop restrung the HighE - snapped in due time.
    Bizarre. Could be the brand you're using like Dominik suggested but I don't have a real answer for ya.

I'm not sure if hit music can be quantified into an exact principle that is true 100% of the time, however, radio hits are much less likely to use what might be referred to as uncomfortable chords (such as augmented chords, tritones, and even diminished chords in today's strict major/minor tonality archetype). Even something as simple as a sus2 or sus4 chord is unlikely to be used in popular music, unless it's something rather niche like folk or folk blues -- which are largely non-existent in radio hit genres to my knowledge.

However, we can't ignore the reality that "top 40" radio hits are products of commercialism and are themselves more commodity than music nowadays. The bottom line for a top 40 radio hit is finding the order of notes and chords that makes the listener say "I want to buy this" or even just "I want to tap my foot to this." It is simple enough to become an earworm to the average person, but perhaps rhythmically interesting enough to stay relevant for weeks or longer.

We are creatures of habit and finding simple patterns in music is the easiest way to create a catchy tune. Maybe the vocal line uses a lot of leaps from the tonic to the fifth, often or always avoiding the minor 2nd. Or maybe it uses a lot of pivots from the tonic to the 7th, which creates a very easily singable semitone pattern on every return of the chorus.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently overseas and have been getting the itch to buy a new Ibanez when I get back. The new RGR Prestige models they released are extremely tempting. It's down to one of those, an Iron Label RGA 6, the FR6 Uppercut, the Iron Label baritone RG, or one of the FR Iron Labels. Definitely want something with a fixed bridge, as I change tunings pretty frequently.

|USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

99% sure the frets on my Jackson are high and causing my string buzz. I've read on multiple forums and from luthiers that almost all Jacksons worked on came with high frets, even the high end models.

I also noticed that the 5th fret A string intonation sounds noticably bad.

Do I get a new neck or a refret?

99% sure the frets on my Jackson are high and causing my string buzz. I've read on multiple forums and from luthiers that almost all Jacksons worked on came with high frets, even the high end models.

I also noticed that the 5th fret A string intonation sounds noticably bad.

Do I get a new neck or a refret?
    Do you have a local shop you can bring it to? Some chains even have onsight gear techs that could take a look. If you need fretwork it could run you $100+ though, so be prepared for that
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A crown and polish will likely fix the issue. Should run you about $50-100. It should level all of the frets, unless there's something wrong with how they're anchored in to the fretboard.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

Closed Thread
Page 209 of 336 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast