Thread: My Keto results

gt6974a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Keto results

This is day 41, approx 6 weeks, however, this is only mid-week of 4th week doing Keto, first two weeks I was doing High Protien, Low Carb, Low Fat and decided to switch to keto since it wasn't that big of a change.

What do yall think?
    Attached Images
    knowledge is gold

Actually the first picture was the first week, this is week 6, you can really tell a big difference all over.
    Attached Images
    knowledge is gold

In case you want to critique my diet and workout here it is:

25 yrs old, was 178, now ~172, didn't really lose too much in the weight department so I'm guessing I lost fat and kept my muscle if not added some

~1770 calories
    ~100g fat
    ~30g carbs
    ~190g protein

PWO shake, 30g Protien, 30g OJ

Supplements:

Lots of Water
    Thermogenic
    Protien Powder
    Glutamine
    Multi-Vitamin
    Flax Seed Oil
    Chromium Picolinate
    Magnesium
    B-6
    Zinc

~3 sets, ~5-7 exercises, ~8-10 reps
    Mon Chest HIIT
    Tue Back HIIT
    Wed Shoulders HIIT
    Thur Arms HIIT
    Fri Legs
    knowledge is gold

SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can definately see the results. You've gotten more ripped and seems that you added some muscle as well. Keep up the good work.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Great job!

Nice work!
    Psalm 121

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well i'd maybe change a few things but congrats so far.

Couldn't help but notice the beer bottle though

What would you change, I'm curious, I'm guessing the cardio.

The beer bottle is actually my roommates, I haven't been drinking except for on a carb up day I'll have one. The beer bottle is actually a 'spit' cup. Another thing I've been working on this new year is to quit dipping
    knowledge is gold

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well besides the cardio

Is the use of OJ postworkout, I'd use dex.

Well I have gatorade powder that I use sometimes in place of orange juice, but I though dextrose was just another name for glucose which is a simple sugar that comes from sugar cane and sweet fruits so I figure OJ would be okay.
    knowledge is gold

OJ has fructose (besides it being rather acidic) and fructose goes to the liver rather than the muscles where as glucose and dex go to muscles.

Thx,
    Did not know that about the OJ, I changed it today and will stick with the gatorade.

Also yesterday I did elliptical for 40 min after workout, and today I did it again for 20 minutes after workout to amuse everyone

I think I'm going to try to do HITT on Sunday, Regular Cardio on Tues and HIIT on Fri next week putting my Leg workout on Wednesday. My reasoning is to hurry up and burn my excess from my weekend carb up, do yall's recommendation during Ketosis, and then HIIT again on Friday right before I knock my azz out of ketosis anyway.

Any opinions on this?
    knowledge is gold

I'd prefer to do long low intenisty cardio after carb up to deplete the liver (since thats what needs to be depleted to get into ketosis)

WillHarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillHarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillHarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillHarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillHarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gt6974a View Post
    This is day 41, approx 6 weeks, however, this is only mid-week of 4th week doing Keto, first two weeks I was doing High Protien, Low Carb, Low Fat and decided to switch to keto since it wasn't that big of a change.

What do yall think?
    do you know what bodyfat youve dropped over the weeks?

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WillHarr View Post
    do you know what bodyfat youve dropped over the weeks?
    Wow. A 9 yr bump...
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24