wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss Shows

Everytime I see a weight-loss show - The Biggest Loser, Heavy, I Used To Be Fat - I just can't get over how much they still push the low fat theory.

Does anyone know if they've ever tried to push a LC/Keto show like that? I know Jimmy Moore was trying to do so, but to no avail.

I guess the fact that the weight loss would be almost effortless in comparison, it wouldn't make much sense for them.

schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that it is possible they know better but so much of the public believes you have to go low fat and it probably appeals to the viewers more than challenging their ideas. Hell as big as those people are putting them at any deficit will give great results.

wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by schnell123 View Post
    I think that it is possible they know better but so much of the public believes you have to go low fat and it probably appeals to the viewers more than challenging their ideas. Hell as big as those people are putting them at any deficit will give great results.
    Yeah. Doing just about anything would lead to weight loss.

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wannabemeso View Post
    Yeah. Doing just about anything would lead to weight loss.
    this just reminded me of the biggest loser that was on a couple of weeks ago...They basically made them spend like 5 minutes in a room with bunch of tables filled with thousands of chocolates.

I'd kill whoever came up with that idea. After what those people have been through to get where they were, that just seems cruel. but it was funny watching a couple of those guys go in there and shove so much chocolate in their mouth that they had trouble swollowing it...lol
    We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull but we're pushed too far
    And the advantage is, The bottom line is,
    We never had to fight in the first place,
    We only had to spit back in their face,
    We won't walk alone any longer,
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blong4133 View Post
    this just reminded me of the biggest loser that was on a couple of weeks ago...They basically made them spend like 5 minutes in a room with bunch of tables filled with thousands of chocolates.

I'd kill whoever came up with that idea. After what those people have been through to get where they were, that just seems cruel. but it was funny watching a couple of those guys go in there and shove so much chocolate in their mouth that they had trouble swollowing it...lol
    lololol

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never watch these shows... but I do believe that its easier for some people to stick to a 40/40/20 than it is for them to stick to a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Also many people, especially those with heart disease in their family, simply will not accept that a high fat diet can be healthy because doctors of have told them to stop eating bacon or whatever.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Originally Posted by blong4133 View Post

Makes for good TV I guess. And they must find people with the weakest self-control in the country. Like seriously, on a ranch where your sole existence is to lose weight, not to mention everyone's seen you with your shirt off and knows exactly how much you weigh, and 10+ million people will be watching you, and you can't control yourself around candy?

What the...

I swear, if I were on a show like that, I'd win hands down. Easily. There'd be no question that I'd give 110% the entire time. Some of those cats don't even wanna be there. Then why friggin sign up?!?!?!
    "One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables." Romans 14:2

"Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels."