Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) menrich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Top 10 Tips To Successful Teen Bodybuilding Part 1

Teen bodybuilding is growing at an alarming rate, as enthusiastic teens hit the gym every night of the week. I don't blame them. Teen bodybuilding is one of the most effective ways to boost a skinny guys self-confidence and self-image. Did I also mention lots of attention and admiration from the ladies and respect from the guys. Teen bodybuilding does not just help out with vanity but promotes a nutritious diet, disciplined lifestyle, and strong work ethic.

So the question is, how is teen bodybuilding done right? Should teen bodybuilders read the latest bodybuilding magazines? Learn from their friends or a professional? Train every day or every other day? Rely on supplements? Start when they are done growing or earlier? Focus on endurance training heavy lifting? Teen bodybuilding has dozens of questions and many different opinions on each. Here is my top 10 tips to successful teen bodybuilding in no particular order:

1. Avoid Steroids

Duh! This might sound obvious and if you have not been offered steroids yet, make your stand now and be prepared to say 'no' when you get backed into a corner. Your body is flowing with more natural hormones than any steroid could replace. Don't screw up your natural hormonal levels at such a young age. Even though all your friends might laugh at you for not conforming to the pressure of using illegal drugs, be a real man and train drug free. In the end your friends will respect you more for staying away from the dark side.

2. Focus On Clean Eating

Old habits die hard. Believe it or not, the nutrition habits you are creating today will affect you all the way into your adult years. As a young teen bodybuilder, you have an opportunity to create good habits at an early age. Focus on eating clean carbohyrdates like whole wheat breads, oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, fruits and veggies. Focusing on eating a variety of clean proteins like tuna, chicken, fish, cottage cheese and protein shakes. Balance out your meals with clean fats like olive oil, fish oil, natural peanut butter and nuts. Take pride in the fact that you even know what clean eating is. Look at this as an opportunity to be an example to your friends to be walking statue of health! I promise you that you will have a few friends who admire your physique and ask you for advice!

3. Avoid One Body Part Workouts And Focus On A Full Body Workout

A full body workout? But all my friends are training chest tonight. And tomorrow they are training back. And on Wednesday they are training arms. But if you have the courage, you are not going to follow the herd and trust me. You are too young to be splitting up your muscles groups into only one body part a day. Unless you are pursuing a career in competitive bodybuilding, one-body part splits are an excellent way to over train at a young age. Look at it this way. Do you only eat once per week? Do you only take supplements once per week? Do you only sleep once per week? Do you only study once per week? Than why would you train your muscle groups only once per week? It does not make sense. Full body workouts will allow you to hit all your major muscle groups three times in the week, without overtraining, instead of only one time.

4. Emphasize Your Conditioning

Teen bodybuilding can actually become something that appear to be a lazy man's sport. Next time you walk into the weight room, count how many people are actually doing something. Seriously, I guarantee you will see more people standing around and talking, adjusting weights and staring in the mirror. Not many people are actually hustling from one exercise to another or even sweating. That's another reason to avoid one body-part bodybuilding style workouts. They don't emphasize your fitness or cardiovascular system. Your weight training program should be incorporating more than just weights. Balance out your sessions with some skipping, stair climbing, hard running, supersets, and really short rest periods. If you don't feel like you are going to throw up at the end of your weight training sessions, I have to question your workout intensity.

5. Stick to Basic Supplements

Your a teenager and should be saving your money for college and your first car. Don't get scammed by over hyped supplement ads that promise the world. Follow the saying, 'If it looks too good to be true, than most likely it is!” All you need to budget for now is a high quality multi-vitamin which you should take for life as well as a high quality protein powder in your arsenal and a regular omega-3 fish oil cap. Between these three supplements you are more than covered. Don't worry about creatine, glutamine, fat burners, testosterone boosters or even NO2 products. The first three to four years of your lifting should be done with just the basic supplements.

Conclusion.

Stay tuned for part two when I reveal the next top five tips to successful teen bodybuilding.
    ---------------------
    By. maximize-muscle.blogspot.com

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by menrich View Post

A full body workout? But all my friends are training chest tonight. And tomorrow they are training back. And on Wednesday they are training arms. But if you have the courage, you are not going to follow the herd and trust me. You are too young to be splitting up your muscles groups into only one body part a day. Unless you are pursuing a career in competitive bodybuilding, one-body part splits are an excellent way to over train at a young age. Look at it this way. Do you only eat once per week? Do you only take supplements once per week? Do you only sleep once per week? Do you only study once per week? Than why would you train your muscle groups only once per week? It does not make sense. Full body workouts will allow you to hit all your major muscle groups three times in the week, without overtraining, instead of only one time.

---------------------

disagree strongly, i have been doing a 4 day split for about 6-7 months now and the amount i have grown since then greatly outweighs the gains i made when i was a noob doing fullbody workouts. Your muscle needs AT LEAST 48 hours before it's fully recovered from training, doing fullbody workouts is only going to overtrain you, not to mention you won't have the same intensity, enjoy doing squats/deadlifts/bench with 100% intensity.
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would add creatine to the list of supps to budget for.

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timestretch View Post
    disagree strongly, i have been doing a 4 day split for about 6-7 months now and the amount i have grown since then greatly outweighs the gains i made when i was a noob doing fullbody workouts. Your muscle needs AT LEAST 48 hours before it's fully recovered from training, doing fullbody workouts is only going to overtrain you, not to mention you won't have the same intensity, enjoy doing squats/deadlifts/bench with 100% intensity.
    strongly agree + rep

hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I second this.

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Unlike the rest of you I have to agree with #3... I think alot of people haven't taken the time to try full body workouts or even splits of upper body/ lower body routines, or to even understand them. You don't get swole from isolation.. you want mass you do some heavy compounds with assistance exercises.
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do Oly lifting (full body) 3 times a week and split routine 3/4 times a week on top of that. Since starting full body routine, my lifts have shot up.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    I do Oly lifting (full body) 3 times a week and split routine 3/4 times a week on top of that. Since starting full body routine, my lifts have shot up.
    To successful bodybuilding, just sayin'
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol fullbody routines dont overtrain you, and you will have the same intensity if not more intensity.

the only people who say things like this are teh ones who have never done a fullbody workout correctly
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by musclefreak69 View Post
    lol fullbody routines dont overtrain you, and you will have the same intensity if not more intensity.

the only people who say things like this are teh ones who have never done a fullbody workout correctly
    so you're saying if i do squats/deadlift/bench/bent over row etc ALL in one day, they will be at the same weight as if i did them on a seperate day? i really hope you're joking.
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^this.

Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Teen bodybuilding is growing at an alarming rate, as enthusiastic teens hit the gym every night of the week. I don't blame them. Teen bodybuilding is one of the most effective ways to boost a skinny guys self-confidence and self-image. Did I also mention lots of attention and admiration from the ladies and respect from the guys. Teen bodybuilding does not just help out with vanity but promotes a nutritious diet, disciplined lifestyle, and strong work ethic.

So the question is, how is teen bodybuilding done right? Should teen bodybuilders read the latest bodybuilding magazines? Learn from their friends or a professional? Train every day or every other day? Rely on supplements? Start when they are done growing or earlier? Focus on endurance training heavy lifting? Teen bodybuilding has dozens of questions and many different opinions on each. Here is my top 10 tips to successful teen bodybuilding in no particular order:

1. Avoid Steroids

Duh! This might sound obvious and if you have not been offered steroids yet, make your stand now and be prepared to say 'no' when you get backed into a corner. Your body is flowing with more natural hormones than any steroid could replace. Don't screw up your natural hormonal levels at such a young age. Even though all your friends might laugh at you for not conforming to the pressure of using illegal drugs, be a real man and train drug free. In the end your friends will respect you more for staying away from the dark side.

2. Focus On Clean Eating

Old habits die hard. Believe it or not, the nutrition habits you are creating today will affect you all the way into your adult years. As a young teen bodybuilder, you have an opportunity to create good habits at an early age. Focus on eating clean carbohyrdates like whole wheat breads, oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, fruits and veggies. Focusing on eating a variety of clean proteins like tuna, chicken, fish, cottage cheese and protein shakes. Balance out your meals with clean fats like olive oil, fish oil, natural peanut butter and nuts. Take pride in the fact that you even know what clean eating is. Look at this as an opportunity to be an example to your friends to be walking statue of health! I promise you that you will have a few friends who admire your physique and ask you for advice!

Teen bodybuilding can actually become something that appear to be a lazy man's sport. Next time you walk into the weight room, count how many people are actually doing something. Seriously, I guarantee you will see more people standing around and talking, adjusting weights and staring in the mirror. Not many people are actually hustling from one exercise to another or even sweating. That's another reason to avoid one body-part bodybuilding style workouts. They don't emphasize your fitness or cardiovascular system. Your weight training program should be incorporating more than just weights. Balance out your sessions with some skipping, stair climbing, hard running, supersets, and really short rest periods. If you don't feel like you are going to throw up at the end of your weight training sessions, I have to question your workout intensity.

Your a teenager and should be saving your money for college and your first car. Don't get scammed by over hyped supplement ads that promise the world. Follow the saying, 'If it looks too good to be true, than most likely it is!” All you need to budget for now is a high quality multi-vitamin which you should take for life as well as a high quality protein powder in your arsenal and a regular omega-3 fish oil cap. Between these three supplements you are more than covered. Don't worry about creatine, glutamine, fat burners, testosterone boosters or even NO2 products. The first three to four years of your lifting should be done with just the basic supplements.

Conclusion.

Stay tuned for part two when I reveal the next top five tips to successful teen bodybuilding.
    ---------------------
    Strong post to sticky attempt ratio
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali

wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good post.

i dont agree with #3 about doing full body workouts. i used to do them and theres no way i can make the whole workout intense, if i did it often lasted 2hrs+ for me in the gym. fking tiring. you should instead say DO COMPOUND EXERCISES instead of bashing split routines.

nice post though, repped

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Full body routines don't overtrain you.

nellster91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try this A and B workout with two days rest in the week and don't train on consecutive days. If done properly you will gain.

A

Back Squat- 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
    Flat DB Press- 8, 8, 8
    Bent Over Row- 8, 8, 8
    Seated Leg Curl- 8, 8, 8
    Skullcrushers- 8, 8, 8
    Planks- 2 sets to failure

B

Deadlift- 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
    Incline Barbell Press- 8, 8, 8
    Pull Ups- 10, 10, 10
    Seated DB Shoulder Press- 8, 8, 8
    Barbell Curl- 8, 8, 8
    Nellster- Go Heavy Or Go Home

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post
    Full body routines don't overtrain you.
    Strong generalization.

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)

fullbody workouts are extremely taxing once you reach a certain level
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100) KelvinSwole is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol stfu.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

---------------------

I have to slightly disagree there. If you are going max intensity (setting new PR's) on exercises like squats and deadlifts, and even things like push press. Sometimes you will probably have to rest more than 1 minute and 30 seconds. and by more i mean alot more.

However i do agree that if your doing a set of curls you dont need to wait more than a minute to do another set, or even superset assistance exercises

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not even gonna say anything for this thread except "Pls go".
    be a lot cooler if you did

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    fullbody workouts are extremely taxing once you reach a certain level
    this + a lot more what was said. Remember we are talking about bodybuilding for anyone else who wants to reply to this thread.
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Strong generalization.
    Back to tinychat with you.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post
    Back to tinychat with you.
    I'll be there after classes today. Been busy the whole weekend.

robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont think this will be a sticky good attempt tho!

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disagree with just about everything.
    Leave.
    Beginners, read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=660236753&posted=1#post660236753

iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    troll
    181lb/82.5kg USPA Powerlifter
    475/305/585

Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Completely agree...screw mixing up the workouts. I want to destroy one muscle group in a session going 100%. If you are a friken amateur then that's a different story.

08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bigdog314 View Post
    Completely agree...screw mixing up the workouts. I want to destroy one muscle group in a session going 100%. If you are a friken amateur then that's a different story.
    The OP was talking about AMATEURS. People need to read before picking apart what was said here. It is very solid advice, ya its repeated all the time but for good reasons ITS SOLID ADVICE.
    Lift

JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1. Avoid Steroids

2. Focus On Clean Eating

Conclusion.

---------------------
    I disagree with almost every part of what you have just stated. Half of these things are what people do and dont make progress. Full body workouts every day or even a 3 day split is crap. Period. That in itself is over training, in order to hit all the body parts in one day to promote the best growth, would put you in the gym for 2-4 hours, period, that in itself will cause you to burn way too many calories. You probably dont know the first thing about over training, its actually pretty hard to over train at a younger age.

For the steroid part, sure i agree to say no, but your science behind it, false. There is no way your body makes more testosterone than in the average cycle of 500mg a week test enth. You are wrong on many different levels.

And in regards to the training intesnsity, feeling like you have to throw up after each workout? Really? I dont feel like im going to throw up after a work out and i eat a full meal about 1 hour to 30 min before workout. Just because you arent about to throw up doesnt mean you didnt get in a good workout. Thats like the whol arguement about if youre not sore the next day you didnt workout hard enough. You sir are an idiot, no wonder you are in the red.

Sure you might not think i know what im talking about, i would be glad to post pics. Im 5'10'' 235lbs, 12-14% bf. And i do everything differently then what you are talking about.

The end line, these young bbers need to learn from many different ways to train and find the way that best fits their lifestyle, goals, and own body type, what makes them grow the best for the look they are going for. Diet is entirely different, everyone is different, but they all need to follow high protein diets, high carb or high fat or low carb or low fat is all based upon the look they desire to achieve.

TROLL.
    My transformation http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128335251

AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000)
    his pic is some random youtube person, its a troll lol