Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)

****DROL™ - Brings On A Natural State Of Tiredness & A Good Nights Rest!

****DROL™ REVIEW

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_8XP-24vL3U4/TVgWPuUxp0I/AAAAAAAADnQ/GymCMrNGw_E/****drol1.jpg[/img]

First, I would like to begin by thanking the good people over at EST for providing me with a sample of their ****DROL™ product. A special shout out to EST Rep ISurfNudeBrah for getting me the hookup here

Here is the product info on ****DROL™
    Have you ever taken an over-the-counter sleep-aid the night before and woke up in a fog? How long does it normally take for you to shake that fog? How much of that day is wasted? Rather than constantly working out of the fog from the over the counter sleep aids, take EST’s NEW ****DROL™.

With just one tablet prior to falling asleep, ****DROL™ will bring on a natural state of tiredness and a night of peaceful rest. Awake the next morning refreshed, alert, and ready to begin your day.

Come out of the tunnel. Come out of the fog, and get your day started right…the night before, with ****DROL™.

Can't Sleep? Try This...

Sleep-aid Formula
    HGH/Secretagogue Formula
    Amino Acid Enhanced
    Peppermint Glazed Scored ****-Tab™
    Non-Habit Forming

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_8XP-24vL3U4/TVgUpGSH46I/AAAAAAAADnA/qR53FCD3IZw/s512/****drol2.jpg[/img]

The standard dose on the package is 2 tablets, I took half the dose with 1 tab about 30 minutes before bed each night.

Within about 20 minutes of taking the tablet I felt generally tired and ready to fall asleep. This is a great thing for me since I normally have all sorts of things running through my mind at night and have a hard time getting to that "tired" feeling point.

The best part of this is one I would lay down in bed, it took only minutes for me to fall asleep instead of the sometimes hour that I normally take. Once I fell asleep I had a very sound good nights rest with no or greatly minimized periods of waking up during the night.

When my alarm went off at 4:18 each morning I did not have any of the residual side effects of most sleep aides I have tried before. No lethargy, foggy feeling or inability to get going. I woke up each morning rested and ready to get my day started with my morning workout.

I have to mention the peppermint coating flavor on the tablet. It is not a strong taste but it does have a refreshing burst to it. I really liked this added flavoring.

Overall I would definitely rate ****DROL™ a very solid 10 of 10 and solidly recommend it to anyone who experiences trouble getting to sleep, sleeping through the night or waking up feeling well rested in the morning but who does not want the side effects of most OTC or prescription sleep aides. This is a product that definitely delivers what it states it will.

I have ordered 2 bottles, one for myself and one for my wife. Give it a try, I think you will enjoy what it does for you.
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Wow Journey2swole, awesome review here dude. One of the best I have seen in a very long time..

Thanks for putting your time into it man. Great feedback, we appreciate it. I am glad ****drol worked so well for you!! Hope you and the wifey enjoy it in the future.
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 02-13-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Wow Journey2swole, awesome review here dude. One of the best I have seen in a very long time..

Thanks for putting your time into it man. Great feedback, we appreciate it. I am glad ****drol worked so well for you!! Hope you and the wifey enjoy it in the future.
    Thanks, bro. This stuff worked great for me. I took Lunesta for about two years up until a few years ago to help with insomnia. I quit because I did not like the side effects and putting something like that into my body. I also hated the foggy feeling in the morning. This is a great alternative to that.

My wife can take this with no ill side effects as well when she has trouble sleeping due to stress and work scheduling issues. Great product.
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review. Glad to see people enjoy our products.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by journey2swole View Post
    Thanks, bro. This stuff worked great for me. I took Lunesta for about two years up until a few years ago to help with insomnia. I quit because I did not like the side effects and putting something like that into my body. I also hated the foggy feeling in the morning. This is a great alternative to that.

My wife can take this with no ill side effects as well when she has trouble sleeping due to stress and work scheduling issues. Great product.
    I have taken melatonin and Zma and neither did much for me in terms of sleep... I'm glad to see you think ****drol can be a safer alternative to other sleep products as well.

Thanks for your feedback.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HGH/Secretagogue Formula - what exactly does this mean? i have some pills from a friend and im curious about them - is it strictly a sleep agent?