Nate9201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Supplements to increase sperm count

Who can advise me some good supplements which are know to increase sperm count,
    I don't really have a big problem with hormones I think,
    but I tend to have orgasms very difficult, I have to 'force it',
    only after a 4-5 days for example; when I didn't ejaculate for a long time,
    I can get an orgasm in any position, otherwise I would have to stretch my legs and my muscles to get an orgasme, it doesn't come naturally... In other words, If I would have sex 2 days in a row, I could keep on going without ejaculating if I want to..
    So I figure, If I get to increase my sperm production, I will get orgasms more easily..
    But there are a lot of products out there, anyone can advise me something which is not unhealthy ?
    I am 22 yo, 1m 83 and 83KG

StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) StefDiesel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rub peanut butter on your genitals before you sleep. also seeing as how most musceltech products have human grade testosterone, I would also consume as many of their products as possible. A 500% increase in healthy sperm count is possible with the peanut butter balls/muscletech stack.

ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zinc is good for the testes and prostate. 30mg/day is a common dosage. You could try ZMA, which contains 30mg Zinc along with magnesium and vitamin B6. It's meant to be taken at night and makes you sleep like a baby.

Originally Posted by StefDiesel View Post
    Rub peanut butter on your genitals before you sleep. also seeing as how most musceltech products have human grade testosterone, I would also consume as many of their products as possible. A 500% increase in healthy sperm count is possible with the peanut butter balls/muscletech stack.
    Never heard of the peanut butter thing
    I'm on their website, muscletech, but can you tell me which product specificly you are talking about ?
    thx

Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ClarkeCowan View Post
    Zinc is good for the testes and prostate. 30mg/day is a common dosage. You could try ZMA, which contains 30mg Zinc along with magnesium and vitamin B6. It's meant to be taken at night and makes you sleep like a baby.
    look into it

Originally Posted by Matrix13 View Post
    look into it
    I used to take 50-100mg of zinc a day, but I am not convinced of zinc only, will surely try to combine it with the magnesium and vit B; will I feel a difference if I take these 2 additional supplements over the zinc ? Isn't the 30mg too little ?

ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy ZMA. It's $13 for a month supply. It contains quickly absorbed forms of zinc and magnesium. 30mg is a good amount. You can also take a multi, which will add a bit more zinc to your diet.

Buy ZMA. It's $13 for a month supply. It contains quickly absorbed forms of zinc and magnesium. 30mg is a good amount. You can also take a multi, which will add a bit more zinc to your diet.
    Do you have a product in specific you would recommend, or at least a brand ?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/zma.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/zma.html

Take your pick. I've used both. I'm using the Allmax stuff right now. I really don't notice any difference. They are the same.

Take your pick. I've used both. I'm using the Allmax stuff right now. I really don't notice any difference. They are the same.
    Thanks, about to order them now
    Any other supplements which could help me with my problem ?

Originally Posted by Nate9201 View Post
    Thanks, about to order them now
    Any other supplements which could help me with my problem ?
    My advise to you is only add 1 supplement to your diet at a time so you can judge how you feel based on using that particular supp. Once you know what that supp. is (or isn't) doing for you, then add another supp. if needed.

I'm going to try Nutrex T-UP. Based on reviews, that should be good for the testes also.

What about this product ? "Test-factor"
    Also found a product called "performer5" specificly to icrease volume,
    but pretty expensive.. any feedback on that ?
    Last edited by Nate9201; 02-13-2011 at 02:26 AM.

I'm not familiar with half of it's ingredients, but the reviews look good.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shilajit.

+61.4% with just 200mg/day.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's also coQ10 that was promising in a huge human study, plus it work well with shilajit !

Also shilajit is pretty much like eating rock, you want a very high quality extract such as primavie ...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19447425

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pho3NiX View Post
    Also shilajit is pretty much like eating rock, you want a very high quality extract such as primavie ...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19447425
    Yup, processed shilajit. Purified and standardized by a patented procedure.

PrimaVie is #1.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) luish4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sustain alpha. pick some up. you might wanna throw in so toco 8 powder as well

=[[[[---------]]]]= AmericanJambo's Avatar
    AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nate9201 View Post
    Never heard of the peanut butter thing
    I'm on their website, muscletech, but can you tell me which product specificly you are talking about ?
    thx
    Obvious troll is.... obvious?
    sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."

dantheman12189 - "what exactly is an androgen receptor, whats it do and is it posable to get more?"

Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    arginine is used in people with low sperm counts. but i'd suggest going to a doctor rather than a forum, seeing as they have a phd.
    "Moderation in discipline is failure"

*all pics and stats are at least 3 years old...just ignore them

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never heard of sperm count being related to ease of achieving orgasm, but it might be worth a try.

I do know however, that histamine levels often play a role in achieving orgasms. Higher histamine makes it easier and lower levels make it harder to achieve orgasm. And this is true for both men and women. You can get your levels tested, but there's also a low-tech way of getting a general idea of your levels. Niacin (Vitamin b-3) causes some people to get what's called "Niacin flush." Which is reddening, warming, and/or itching of the skin. One of the reasons this happens is because histamine is being released causing the itch.

The more histamine you have, the more likely you'll feel Niacin flush. So the idea is if Niacin causes you to get Niacin flush easily, you have high histamine. If it's more difficult, you have less histamine. The general guidelines found on the Internet [the source of all truth ] are that if 50mg of Niacin causes flush, you have high histamine. 100mg is normal, 150mg+ and you have low histamine. It's rather low tech, so I don't know how accurate is but it could give you a general idea.

You have to make sure you don't get a flush-free form of Niacin. I believe Nicotinic Acid is the one that causes the flush, but look that up to make sure if you're gonna try it.

If you decide to try to raise your histamine levels to try to achieve orgasms easier, you'll have to look up how. I know such things as Methionine, TMG, SAMe, Magnesium, and maybe even calcium can help lower histamine, but I don't remember what's used to raise it. I think Magnesium might be used for both. L-Histidine is a precursor to Histamine, so that may be one of them. However, it's often mentioned as anti-histamine as well, so you'll have to do your own research on that.

There's also a book for women called "The Orgasm Diet." Not sure what it covers or if it covers histamine, or if it's helpful for men (or maybe it's for men too, I heard about if for women) but it might be worth looking into. Because if histamine levels affect orgasm achievement for both genders, maybe what's in that book also does.

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements to increase sperm count

I think Horny Goat Weed can be more than useful for you.

Steve324883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Semen Enhancer Pills - semenax.com/ct/99781
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StefDiesel View Post
    Works better if you have a dog.

Also useless bump from 2 years ago